L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I want to have sex with a guy.

TheGraduate

Greenlighter
I don't know what it is with me. I really want to see what it is like sucking a cock or getting fucked in the ass. Honestly, I would only suck a big dick and a take a decent size dick in the ass. I'm straight, but lately, I have been wanting to try this. Have you ever experienced this? Tell me what it is like. Try to describe what it felt like and would you do it again. Who did you do it with?

sounds like your bisexual?

what have you got against average sized dicks :?

So you want a guy with a big dick to suck and then a decent size one in your ass ? What happens if the guy with the big dick wants your asshole / vice versa ?

This may come as a shock to a lot of posters but I've tried this :D (with a lot of people, would I do it again...if not my husband will be posting) . What does it feel like to suck a cock? Put your finger in your mouth, suck it. That's the physical feeling, the emotional feeling is way different - its usually not about the physical feeling for your mouth, throat etc its usually about giving pleasure to the guy your blowing (don't blow though :D).

Instead of us explaining what it feels like - what do you want from the experience ? You have been giving this so much thought, what do you want?

You should go to the grocery and buy some cucumbers.. You know what they're good for. Be sure to buy some salad mix and croutons, so it don't look to obvious that you're having a cucumber masturbation party at your crib.

Just look up some guy on CL or Grindr, try it. It's really exciting the first time, well mostly every time with me. Giving head to a guy is awesome.

When I finally came out to myself and who it mattered to it was so liberating. I do advocate safe sex, I didn't this last time and now I'm worried. So be safe and have fun!

huge dicks hurt. girth is the issue.

the good feelings come from the prostate being hit- you dont need a super fat dick to get that.

if anything a moderate penis is the best for being fucked in terms of pleasure to pain

Stepping stone, isn't it? It's not full on gay, you can have a go, see if you like it, but with someone who is pretty much female.

Thanks for the explanation -? Having a woman wearing a strap on, and she fucking your ass is very different to getting fucked by a man.

It's fascinating that everyone rushes to pigeon-hole his sexuality. Dude, just do whatever you want and you are whatever you want to be. Sexuality is not a 3-state affair of straight, bi, or gay.

I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to my sexuality, the only limiting factor is 'coming out' to people I know. I don't think I ever would say to my family 'hey everyone, I'm bisexual and here's my boyfriend'. I'm straight enough to be able to live that life without it feeling like a lie, but I just like casual sex with whomever.

QUOTE=TheGraduate;12537978]I don't know what it is with me. I really want to see what it is like sucking a cock or getting fucked in the ass. Honestly, I would only suck a big dick and a take a decent size dick in the ass. I'm straight, but lately, I have been wanting to try this. Have you ever experienced this? Tell me what it is like. Try to describe what it felt like and would you do it again. Who did you do it with?[/QUOTE]

Well the first few times it was not good. The cock in my mouth made it difficult to breathe and I really didn't want him to come in my mouth. I was kind of grossed out. Later on though I got into that but it has to do with feeling that you are giving somebody pleasure and that is then rewarding.
Cock up my butt: the first time I was more or less unprepared and unwilling. He got it in there though and I didn't really like the feeling too much but he kept going and all of a sudden I climaxed and then it felt less painful. Even so I wasn't really a convert. But I persisted and was fucked several times with various degrees of discomfort. Something just drove me on. Eventually though I met somebody who was experienced and thoughtful who just made it very enjoyable for me. After that glimpse of heaven I've loved being butt fucked and I'll suck anybody hard who will do me in the butt.

I have been sucking cock and love it I'm addicted to cum it taste great

You're bisexual just enjoy it but have safer sex. I have given oral sex but only to a male partner who I was in a relationship with.

There is a protein in semen that makes HIV thirty million times more contagious. This is why it is not impossible to contract HIV from oral sex. Other men's semen should be avoided at all costs unless you just don't care or know for a fact that he is negative.

That being said, you're obviously bisexual. You do still dig women, right? I mean, you may just be straight up gay, like me. If you decide to embark on your journey off homosexual sex, then be sure to use a condom and don't ass fuck if you have to take a crap. Take a crap first and use an enema to clean out your hole. Even that doesn't guarantee cleanliness, but it's a start.

Finding a homosexual sex partner is tricky, but it can be done. You have to pick up on subtle mannerisms and eye movements. For example, if you keep catching your 'straight' best friend staring at your crotch bulge over and over, then congratulations, you have a lead! At some point, however, you have to make the first move, and success is not guaranteed. Craigslist is another option, but it's more desperate than finding you male lover out in the wild, and less fun.

To me, anal sex at first feels like having a harpoon pierce my anus and all my muscles down there are tight / are contracted. Once your lover established a rhythm, these muscles and the anal sphincter relax and you find that you can easily take a big dick. Also, many people regard homosexual sex as a grave sin. They might be right, I dunno.