• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I want to enjoy weed...? Help me!!!

Aye, I wasn't really talking in terms of damaged cells but my developing brain structures being influenced by the cannabis. I started at 13 and I wasn't an early bloomer haha. My voice didn't beak until I was nearly 15 so I'd barely hit puberty when I started smoking.

I know you and I have talked about this before but, thankfully, I've never gotten any real anxiety from weed. I've had a little bit of paranoia when walking home at night when I was younger. Having had so many changes happening around that age, I could never quite pin down what triggered mental woes. I chiefly blame adolescent angst, but I also blame Nirvana :p

[MENTION=396112]Fug[/MENTION] I haven't had time to even order any yet! I've literally been through hell these last couple of weeks had a real rough time. I'm actually meeting my 2 mates on Sunday who I used to smoke with so we will no doubt end up having a smoke again. I wonder if I'll be all sketchy or not?
I didn't used to get like it when the 3 of us were together. My mate grows so he will know what he has (hopefully) I'll keep you all posted :)

Maybe an odd question, I love all my drugs and can knock back acid, stims, just about anything EXCEPT weed! Man it batters me, 3 drags on a joint and I'm wasted for hours. But not in a good way, in a paranoid, shakey, edgy way.
I like Sativas I had some nice stuff in Holland, are there any weak as piss Sativas strains out there? Would hash or wax be a better option? Or vaping it?
Basically any way to enjoy it mildly?

You might have to do a little research on what types of strains are out there that counteract anxiety ( heavy indicas) and just smoke it lightly until you are comfortable with the effects. I'll admit, bud can be a workout for your psyche but once you get past the paranoia and edginess and learn to just roll with it, smoking tree can be quite the spiritual experience even for someone used to psychedelics. If you have no problem mixing your bud with other substances to help with those negative side effects, benzos or alcohol are probably the best for that. But if you can get used to a weed high and are able to smoke it everyday it will stray you away from the other more dangerous substances because you will soon feel that the bud is all you need

And as far as bud being bad for you, all I can say it's a hell of a lot safer than what most my friends who drink on a regular basis do to themselves.. I smoke on the daily after work multiple times, and even after 10 years of off and on smoking I have not noticed a decrease or a change in my intellect or overall socializing demeanor. It may do damage to the lungs but there is no concrete evidence linking brain damage to pot. When someone "lunches out" while stoned and has a blank stare, every pothead knows that guy is actually having an over load of thoughts rather than him spacing out and thinking about nothing which gives potheads the stigma of being slow.
A potent Sativa or a nice balanced hybrid can bring out a certain personality and mindset that can make people perform at the top of their intellectual ability as long as they can think past their paranoia and other high induced irrational over thinking.
Weed is medicine. It should be recreationally legal in all us states

[MENTION=198822]consumer[/MENTION] expect incoming PMs

I've seen Mudhoney a bunch of times live, always awesome. I would've loved to have seen Nirvana but I was born too late. Woe is me.

you want Indica weed not Sativa, they cause a lot less anxiety