• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

I took out a $5,000 dollar loan over the weekend to bet on Alabama

we all sucked on our picks other than picking the 49ers

Tennessee -3 is a good bet as long as Henry is a full go...but i wouldn't want to bet against the Bengals

i like Buffalo +2.5 at KC for sure - i think that's the lock of the week

h9idLELl.png

i totally forgot i have this still....i took the Bengals to win the super bowl at 35-1 back in October
Hell yeah, your Bengals bet is still alive.

Well guys I took out a personal loan with 7.65% interest, not that bad granted I don't lose it all in one place..

So ROLL TIDE tonight, Nick Saban better get this shit done for me.

I'll post a picture of the ticket if I win if I lose I'll probably jump off a bridge
@polarthedog

I kinda feel like I’m gonna die soon anyways to be honest with you it’s why I don’t really care about anything anymore

I mean shit I been injecting phenibut when I say that people say I’m insane and I mean I am I will put anything in a needle and shoot it into my body.
@polarthedog this one is alarming...

rooting for you.

thanks

the only thing i'll say, it was a great game up until the last 2 minutes and that final drive....no penalties almost the entire game, and then the refs take over for 3 plays in a row?

the defensive holding call on Logan Wilson was so bad, that it ruined the game - he played that so perfectly, and they made that bad of a call there? i mean somebody needs to call down and say "hey you got the wrong"

that wasn't even close to a penalty

idk - but it looked like the fix was in with that call - that's how bad that call was

im not happy with that game

and i wanna point out something else....

on that same play, i screamed false start, and they didn't call it

watch:

very same play - so that play shouldn't have even happened - but on top of it, defensive holding that never happened

ridiculous

Cincinnati can't really complain though after that missed face mask that led to their TD.

Cincinnati can't really complain though after that missed face mask that led to their TD.

do you think so?

watch it again:

now, to me, that happened so quick that you don't even see it - and i can see that non-call - i think it looks worse when you slow it down ....but real time - you don't see anything

so i thought that was a good non-call

but that could be because im wearing tiger stripes still :)