• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

I took out a $5,000 dollar loan over the weekend to bet on Alabama

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Well guys I took out a personal loan with 7.65% interest, not that bad granted I don't lose it all in one place..

So ROLL TIDE tonight, Nick Saban better get this shit done for me.

I'll post a picture of the ticket if I win if I lose I'll probably jump off a bridge

weird that alabama is getting points (2.5) after the last time these teams met.

borrowing money to gamble doesn't seem like the greatest of ideas. what will you do if you lose? just pay it off i guess...

good luck.

alasdair

Betting Odds Trends

Alabama Crimson Tide
Alabama is 16-8 ATS in its last 24 games
Alabama is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Alabama's last 6 games
Alabama is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Georgia
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Alabama's last 10 games when playing Georgia

Georgia Bulldogs
Georgia is 17-1 SU in its last 18 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Georgia's last 10 games
Georgia is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Alabama
Georgia is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Alabama
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Georgia's last 10 games when playing Alabama

borrowing money to gamble doesn't seem like the greatest of ideas. what will you do if you lose? just pay it off i guess...

good luck.

alasdair

Yeah borrowing money to gamble is absolutely stupid. My dad would smack the shit out of me if he knew..

The good thing is is it's only stupid if you lose haha

I haven't really thought through what I would do if I lose, I'm broke and laid off till March/April, then I make $1000-$2000 a week but till then I'm hit

good luck.

alasdair

And yes honestly Alabama should be -3 or -4 in my opinion. Bryce Young is just too good.

If I lose I will take out another loan and throw it on Francis Ngannou +105 hes fighting January 23 and I have absolutely NO idea why he's an underdog.

Good lord, you must have some level of faith in Alabama lol, can't say I would ever consider doing something like that

I think your Roll Tide bet is a good one.

I have never spoken about this on BL but I used to run my own bookmaking operation. NCAA football and MLB were my 2 fave sports. This added so much excitement to my life, and I will forever treasure the experiences and $$ this provided me with.

Betting is a blessing and not a negative habit, providing you have a solid understanding of statistics and use this knowledge wisely.

I mean, yeah, if you're gonna risk it all on a bet it might as well be Alabama.

Last edited:
I think your Roll Tide bet is a good one.

I have never spoken about this on BL but I used to run my own bookmaking operation. NCAA football and MLB were my 2 fave sports. This added so much excitement to my life, and I will forever treasure the experiences and $$ this provided me with.

Betting is a blessing and not a negative habit, providing you have a solid understanding of statistics and use this knowledge wisely.

I love gambling I love betting. People think it’s just picking a team there is so much more that goes into that. Every statistic every number matters.

I would love to be a bookie I love betting I have an Instagram and sold sports picks for $50 a pop and made 10 grand in 2019 before Instagram changed the hashtag algorithm

suicide.gif