• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines I snorted DMT

@wirkdy use about 50-100mg in the joint. Put it towards the front half or maybe the front 1/3. You don’t want to have to dome a whole joint, you won’t make it.
I wonder how well this would work? I've never tried it but very curious.

It smokes so damn well on a bed of weed in a pipe/bong, but on a joint or maybe blunt? Curious

I wonder how well this would work? I've never tried it but very curious.

It smokes so damn well on a bed of weed in a pipe/bong, but on a joint or maybe blunt? Curious

So when I’m at a festival and need to get a group out there all at once, this is how we do it.

It’s best to use a blunt wrap, it slows the burn and makes for better hits. We would put .5-.75g in a blunt. This should send 7-10 ppl to the moon.

When you’re passing it, tell everyone to hit it until they are good. It’s a waste to try and do rotations.

I can’t describe what a deems session is like in this way. It’s such a bonding moment. There’s a connection that can’t be matched with any other smoking method in a group setting.

-GC

I can’t describe what a deems session is like in this way. It’s such a bonding moment. There’s a connection that can’t be matched with any other smoking method in a group setting.

Yeah I feel that.

I've smoked out whole groups with a pipe but every time someone takes their hits it's very isolating in a sense, it feels like you have eyes on you. By the time the next bowl is loaded they're coming down.

Whack-a-mole

Probably a different experience with a group setting like that

Yeah I feel that.

I've smoked out whole groups with a pipe but every time someone takes their hits it's very isolating in a sense, it feels like you have eyes on you. By the time the next bowl is loaded they're coming down.

Whack-a-mole

Probably a different experience with a group setting like that

You described that perfectly. It takes too long to load each hit where people are coming down while others are going up. With this, everyone is able to trip together (relatively, obviously it takes time to pass the blunt). At least everyone shares a brief moment of awe together.

It’s been a long time since I’ve done that at a festival though, the music is less conducive for it these days. I like me some headbanger shit but not DMT friendly.

-GC

What was your dosage? I’ve tried this a handful of times and it did work fairly well with DMT acetate.

@wirkdy use about 50-100mg in the joint. Put it towards the front half or maybe the front 1/3. You don’t want to have to dome a whole joint, you won’t make it.

A better method is to use a one hitter or pipe. Place some plant matter (small amount) then put ontop 30-50mg DMT. Layer/sandwich with another small amount of plant matter. Dried parsley, tobacco or weed will work just fine. This is usually how I do it.

-GC

It was at a time when I had a fair bit of DMT left but I couldn't stand the nausea from eating it with an MAOI. So I thought I'd try the bunghole experiment and ended up thinking "Fuck it - I'll use all the DMT I've got left". So I did take way too much - well out of the "having fun" stage and into the laid on your back not being able to tell much difference if your eyes were open or closed. It wasn't a lot of fun - and the only reason I did it was to avoid the nausea - but I found out you throw up even when you take it up the bunghole. Maybe that was an overdose - but it still made me sick as a dog so I never tried it again.

It's interesting and surprising to read about these group dmt scenes.

I've only ever done it alone, or with a single other person but on those occasions we kinda trip-sat each other, dosing maybe an hour or so after the other had.

It's so ultra isolating and immersive on a breakthrough/near breakthrough dose that I struggle to imagine it being connective or in any way social - but people clearly find it so

I like acid/shrooms with others though, but they have to be people I know really well and trust and set/setting have to be spot on. I can also enjoy those alone, too.

Mainly though I seem to have had a succession (well, 4 people in total) of trip partners and they tend to be the only people I trip with, at high (ish) doses circa 200-300ug lsd and maybe between 6-8g shrooms. My most recent trip partner is the only person I've tripped with for the last 22 years or so! (Infrequently, maybe 6 mushroom trips and lsd twice with her in that time period, and only 3 lsd trips alone in that time too)