View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines I snorted DMT

wirkdy

Bluelighter
After a long and stressfull research (f*ck google hyper censorship on many topics guys! switch to yandex: ya.ru ) on how the hell to take dmt I decided to snort it, It was yellow and in powder form (is it freebase right??), I did two small lines probably only about 4 or 5 mg, taste is bad but feels naturally bad, it burns, not like a chemical though but like a natural spice, then it can go down your throat and give you vomit symptoms, so that's not pleasant but effects are unique, they come fast and last about 30 min with my dose, I did little but could already feel you can leave your body, images and colors you see with closed eyes are something almost indescribable, freaking extremely weird, my dose was very light but could already see a change in the environment with eyes open, cool stuff brah!

Will do it again for sure! Maybe the snorting next time will be less unpleasant or I will change roa!

Last edited:
How much? I read an erowid report of doses in the hundreds.

How much? I read an erowid report of doses in the hundreds.
I read on another furum a guy who did this amount, I guess it's crazy big, what I did was about 4mgs, max 5 in total.

Last edited:
can I roll a tobacco cig and put the powder in it, I'd place the dmt powder in a specific place of the cig like the center. doable?

Yup this is definitely doable. Not the most efficient way to smoke it but it does work. Spread it out a little bit though so it doesn’t just fall out when you hit the DMT spot.

-GC

Yup this is definitely doable. Not the most efficient way to smoke it but it does work. Spread it out a little bit though so it doesn’t just fall out when you hit the DMT spot.

-GC
what quantity with this method? and what would be the most efficient way to smoke it?

I read on another furum a guy who did this amount, I guess it's crazy big, what I did was about 4mgs, max 5 in total.

Yeah maybe it was on a forum, not sure. Probably the same one we're thinking about.

5mg sounds really low - interesting result.

I figure maybe you could put it in a cig just as a rough shape to guide the vapour without even lighting it, just heating the cig while pulling on it until you get vapour

Yeah maybe it was on a forum, not sure. Probably the same one we're thinking about.

5mg sounds really low - interesting result.
yeah, I cleaned my nose, made nostrils wet, snorted one line in both nostrils, put a drop of water in both nostrils to mix with the dmt and make it more absorbable for the nose membrane, repeated a second line slightly bigger divided for both nostrils, two more drops of water in them...bang!

it's this:
tyHbZK4.jpeg

Last edited:
I never got as much from snorting as I did from squirting it up my bunghole. Fucking hell - through the bunghole takes you to a different fucking dimension.

I was laid there singing the theme tune to Rainbow (a kids show from the 70s/80s) word-perfect and I hadn't even seen the fucking show in 30 years

I never got as much from snorting as I did from squirting it up my bunghole. Fucking hell
Can you please elaborate and give full instructions on how to do it? it sounds very interesting...

Make the dmt ph neutral with lemon, pop it into a syringe put your legs in the air and squirt it up your dirtbox.

comes on almost immediately but you do still vomit - i was hoping you wouldnt.

Make the dmt ph neutral with lemon, pop it into a syringe put your legs in the air and squirt it up your dirtbox.

comes on almost immediately but you do still vomit - i was hoping you wouldnt.

What was your dosage? I’ve tried this a handful of times and it did work fairly well with DMT acetate.

@wirkdy use about 50-100mg in the joint. Put it towards the front half or maybe the front 1/3. You don’t want to have to dome a whole joint, you won’t make it.

A better method is to use a one hitter or pipe. Place some plant matter (small amount) then put ontop 30-50mg DMT. Layer/sandwich with another small amount of plant matter. Dried parsley, tobacco or weed will work just fine. This is usually how I do it.

-GC