• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I REALLY need some help :/, please don't judge.

Well she was the one who posted the CL ad. She wanted a qtr. of weed but i ended up only being able to give her 2 g's. I told her to hmu if she needed anymore. a month later she hmu to fuck for some more weed but I couldn't. She even hmu a week later asking if I wanted to come smoke with her. What do you think? Should I just let this go and move on? She doesn't really answer my texts anymore.

She wanted to trade sexual favors for weed, which is a bit ratchet but whatever. It's good for both of you that she doesn't really answer your texts, quit texting her. Let it go. If you can't let it go, try to at least behave like you let it go. No good will come from dwelling on it.

Just cause it's so extremely unlikely, it would be crazy for her to do it. I mean yea, very very rare things like this happen, and even then it's usually not with a total stranger. It's already been months so if she were gonna do anything like that you'd likely know by now.

And even if she tried, as unlikely as that is, shed likely not get pregnant from it anyway. It's just exceptionally unlikely and so not worth this level of paranoia. The behavior you're displaying is classic anxiety produced paranoia.

Ok thank you for your help. Ill try to let this go. As I said earlier one day it ind of just came to me. Everytime I asked her a question she was fine answering until the end lol.

She wanted to trade sexual favors for weed, which is a bit ratchet but whatever. It's good for both of you that she doesn't really answer your texts, quit texting her. Let it go. If you can't let it go, try to at least behave like you let it go. No good will come from dwelling on it.

You are right, Thank you.

OP, don't take this the wrong way but I think you should check whether you have OCD. I recommend you google OCD and "intrusive thoughts"... getting this obsessed about something so irrational to this level of anxiety and failing to feel reassured regardless of logic or reassurance isn't normal, you are clearly suffering more than you need to. Seriously, you can get help with your obsessive thinking...