• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I REALLY need some help :/, please don't judge.

IDontKnow34

Greenlighter
So on August 20th 2015 i met with this girl i didnt know on Craigslist. She gave me oral sex for weed. Her friend wanted to join us but after i saw her I didnt want her to join. We were going to have sex but i decided not to, I told her the condom was to "tight". She told me i didn't need to were one. That really made me say no. So she sucked my dick and I came on her Boobs, most of it got on her hand. About a month later i freaked out and started to wonder if she might have stuck some or all up her vagina. She had a friend there that night, maybe she stuck it up her? Idk, I then started to question her and she said she didn't do "that" and that she couldn't get pregnant. Im losing my mind over this. I can't afford child support. I feel like i need help because of how crazy this sounds. So my questions are,

1. How likely is it for her/them to get pregnant?

2. Am i going crazy and/or worrying for nothing?

3. If your were in my position what would you do or how would you feel, and would you worry about this "Situation"?

Last edited:
1. No she is not pregnant 2. Yes you are going crazy. Relax bro! 3. I wouldn't worry. Meeting people for sex on craigslist is pretty seedy though but it obviously works for you so keep doing it mate :)

The odds of her getting pregnant are so minuscule, it's not worth worrying about. You may want to look into working on your anxiety, this is a seriously irrational fear.

I doubt either of those women are actually pregnant from you. It's not as though you had unprotected vaginal sex with either of them which will result in a pregnancy if the woman is not on birth control.

If you are worried about it that much contact them and ask them if they are pregnant from you, and ask them to take a pregnancy test in your presence.

youve made a thread about this before and everyone said you're a nutcase for thinking this. evidently you still are. relax man!

Unless you are a NBA star capable of supplying millions in child support, why the fuck would she want to have a child with you?

1. Not at all likely.
2. You are not being rational.
3. If I had your irrational anxiety I would act irrationally until set right. If I didn't and some generous girl gave me head I would be happy and thankful and not even consider babies. I certainly wouldn't give her any grief unless she actually did do something to deserve it.

If it makes you feel better David Bowie had the same problem during his coke years, thought witches were trying to steal his sperm for years, and he got over it and stayed Bowie.

I doubt either of those women are actually pregnant from you. It's not as though you had unprotected vaginal sex with either of them which will result in a pregnancy if the woman is not on birth control.

If you are worried about it that much contact them and ask them if they are pregnant from you, and ask them to take a pregnancy test in your presence.

I asked the girl that actually gave me head if she did and she said no. She even hit me with the "When sperm hits air it dies(False) and that you actually need to fuck in order to get Pregnant. Towards the end she kinda got annoyed. I highly doubt either one of them would take the test.

1. Not at all likely.
2. You are not being rational.
3. If I had your irrational anxiety I would act irrationally until set right. If I didn't and some generous girl gave me head I would be happy and thankful and not even consider babies. I certainly wouldn't give her any grief unless she actually did do something to deserve it.

If it makes you feel better David Bowie had the same problem during his coke years, thought witches were trying to steal his sperm for years, and he got over it and stayed Bowie.

Nothing seemed too weird went i went over to their place. A month passed and i started to freak out after reading this article of a woman doing something similar to this. I know sound crazy and so does this, but im trying to figure the way to letting this go.

Dunno, but you realize that this is all in your head. You read a scary article about a freak experience and it just clicked into your brain weird.
It's been over three months since this hook-up, if she was pregnant she would know by now, and if she wanted to go after you she would have made her move by now.
You might not be able to shut your brain up, but you can control your behavior and you'll have to take comfort in that for now.
Getting to know a shrink could be helpful.

Well she was the one who posted the CL ad. She wanted a qtr. of weed but i ended up only being able to give her 2 g's. I told her to hmu if she needed anymore. a month later she hmu to fuck for some more weed but I couldn't. She even hmu a week later asking if I wanted to come smoke with her. What do you think? Should I just let this go and move on? She doesn't really answer my texts anymore.

The odds of her getting pregnant are so minuscule, it's not worth worrying about. You may want to look into working on your anxiety, this is a seriously irrational fear.

By minuscule you mean what exactly? IF she DID do that wouldn't her chance be quite normal?

By minuscule you mean what exactly? IF she DID do that wouldn't her chance be quite normal?

Nonono, don't indulge the paranoia. This is crazy levels of paranoia. She's not pregnant, be happy. Get some valium or something I dunno, but this kinda paranoia is no way to live.

Can you blame her for ignoring you? She probably thinks you're crazy, and she's not exactly wrong.

Nonono, don't indulge the paranoia. This is crazy levels of paranoia. She's not pregnant, be happy. Get some valium or something I dunno, but this kinda paranoia is no way to live.

May I ask why you think this is crazy levels of paranoia? Im only asking because I wanna see if my brain feels the same way you do.

May I ask why you think this is crazy levels of paranoia? Im only asking because I wanna see if my brain feels the same way you do.

Just cause it's so extremely unlikely, it would be crazy for her to do it. I mean yea, very very rare things like this happen, and even then it's usually not with a total stranger. It's already been months so if she were gonna do anything like that you'd likely know by now.

And even if she tried, as unlikely as that is, shed likely not get pregnant from it anyway. It's just exceptionally unlikely and so not worth this level of paranoia. The behavior you're displaying is classic anxiety produced paranoia.