• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex I prefer masturbation over sex

I doubt that you’ll find a Muslim virgin who will want to fulfill such fantasies. Most women will be unable to respect you as a man. I firmly believe that men must lead in relationships, particularly in the bedroom. Imo, it sounds like you have self-esteem issues & would benefit from therapy + CBT.

To be honest, she doesn’t really have to be a virgin, although it is preferable in my culture, it is absolutely normal if not highly respected for A man to marry a previously divorced woman. I get your point about it being difficult to find a muslim woman willing to treat me the way I want. however, if I can get one of the younger generation of Arab women, those in their early 20s, I might be lucky. Some of those are very dominant and wouldn’t hesitate to smother, a man under their bare feet, and spitt in his face. actually, they might see it as empowerment but I guess that’s being a bit manipulative.

You made a really interesting point about self esteem issues. whilst I like to think my fantasies are normal and to some extent they may be, I can’t deny I am a very shy and sometimes socially awkward man.
Actually, when I used to pray for the barefooted girl of my dreams on YouTube comments, other Muslims warned me against doing that, and said I should see a psychologist. they warned that I may get what I ask for and regret it severely.
Is this over exaggerated, or do you think there is A possibility that I would not enjoy these things if they were done to me in real life by a girl I like?

Is this over exaggerated, or do you think there is A possibility that I would not enjoy these things if they were done to me in real life by a girl I like?
It could go either way, or somwhere in the middle. It's impossible to predict

What is much easier to predict though is that you are going to have extreme difficulty in finding your ideal-wife given your requirements

It could go either way, or somwhere in the middle. It's impossible to predict

What is much easier to predict though is that you are going to have extreme difficulty in finding your ideal-wife given your requirements
I agree with @ageingpartyfiend in that irlt could either way. I spend a couple years living out fantasies, just to realize the real thing isn't that exciting after all. I know people who after a long time ignoring theirs, suddenly found themselves in that specific position and enjoyed it very much. I almost regret not having lived out more of my fantasies though the opportunities were there (I let them pass on purpose).

Now you have a very specific fatansies, and again I agree with what is said in the quoted comment. Maybe you could set priorities to what's most desirable to you or what you are most curious about, and work from there.

Fantasising about something, I believe, works on different neural pathways than actually experiencing it, which could explain why I've found that actually experiencing a fantasy hasn't always been as exciting as imagining the scenario.

This might also explain why wanking can be more exciting than the real thing. Now, combine wanking with the real thing and you've got a winner.
Myself, I prefer the real thing even if the girl can't get me off as compared to wanking during which I make it every time.
I might have brain damage.

Fantasising about something, I believe, works on different neural pathways than actually experiencing it, which could explain why I've found that actually experiencing a fantasy hasn't always been as exciting as imagining the scenario.
Exactly.
I can have the time of my life fantasizing, but will get absolutely nothing actually living through doing the same thing. There are a lot of variables that come into play during a real-life experience: setting, time, subconscious thoughts, inhibitions, or in my case that I don't like to be touched (it's an autism thing).
I mention tje part with subconscious thoughts because that's a big issue, not only for religious people.

To be honest, she doesn’t really have to be a virgin, although it is preferable in my culture, it is absolutely normal if not highly respected for A man to marry a previously divorced woman. I get your point about it being difficult to find a muslim woman willing to treat me the way I want. however, if I can get one of the younger generation of Arab women, those in their early 20s, I might be lucky. Some of those are very dominant and wouldn’t hesitate to smother, a man under their bare feet, and spitt in his face. actually, they might see it as empowerment but I guess that’s being a bit manipulative.

You made a really interesting point about self esteem issues. whilst I like to think my fantasies are normal and to some extent they may be, I can’t deny I am a very shy and sometimes socially awkward man.
Actually, when I used to pray for the barefooted girl of my dreams on YouTube comments, other Muslims warned me against doing that, and said I should see a psychologist. they warned that I may get what I ask for and regret it severely.
It’s really hard to say whether you’ll actually like that in reality or not. But regardless, I don’t think you should like that if you’re mentally well. Best of luck to you.

It’s really hard to say whether you’ll actually like that in reality or not. But regardless, I don’t think you should like that if you’re mentally well. Best of luck to you.

Thank you for your feedback. you’ve actually got me doing some serious self reflection about where my fantasies came from. from what I can remember, my foot fetish started before I was 7 years old,. The fetish for girls spit develop spontaneously when I was about 12 years old. I noticed these fantasies paired together and became more exciting when I was a teenager especially when I felt that girls were out of reach(chances of me getting one were little to non-).
Interestingly, I’ve noticed that even more extreme BDSM fetishes like being Urinated on, spanked and trampled with high heels are far more accepted than my own fantasies.

Thank you for your feedback. you’ve actually got me doing some serious self reflection about where my fantasies came from. from what I can remember, my foot fetish started before I was 7 years old,. The fetish for girls spit develop spontaneously when I was about 12 years old. I noticed these fantasies paired together and became more exciting when I was a teenager especially when I felt that girls were out of reach(chances of me getting one were little to non-).
Interestingly, I’ve noticed that even more extreme BDSM fetishes like being Urinated on, spanked and trampled with high heels are far more accepted than my own fantasies.
I think anyone who seriously fantasies about humiliation (regardless of how/the exact act) suffers from mental health issues/trauma. And ideally, those people should treat that instead of coping via fantasy.

Those are common, yours is not. But I also have a friend who likes to have things inserted into his urethra. Steel rods, but also catheters and then the fun begins. He can go specific on this, like you do. But he could enjoy the procedure (with eyes closed) even if it's done by a fat, bald male.
I think anyone who seriously fantasies about humiliation (regardless of how/the exact act) suffers from mental health issues/trauma. And ideally, those people should treat that instead of coping via fantasy.
There was a reason I put this on my quote list. Can't rember why...!?

Those are common, yours is not. But I also have a friend who likes to have things inserted into his urethra. Steel rods, but also catheters and then the fun begins. He can go specific on this, like you do. But he could enjoy the procedure (with eyes closed) even if it's done by a fat, bald male.
Yes, I think you’re right. whilst foot fetishes are actually quite common, spitting in the face is not so much. I know I’ve mentioned this a lot before, but I’ve noticed most people into women’s feet prefer them to be wearing some sort of footwear, like socks or shoes rather than clean, bare feet.
I think it’s also the type of girls I’m into that shocks people. I really like those that are loud, outgoing energetic and spontaneous. The girl I was friends with at college and who’s feet and spit I fantasise about day and night, was this type of girl and many people asked how I could stand her for more than a minute.

The girl I was friends with at college and who’s feet and spit I fantasise about day and night, was this type of girl and many people asked how I could stand her for more than a minute.
This makes sense to me, in connection with your fantasy. What happened to her? You still in touch?

This makes sense to me, in connection with your fantasy. What happened to her? You still in touch?

Unfortunately, we are not. I didn’t have a mobile phone when I was at college, as I hadn’t yet learned to use the text reading feature for blind people. thumb means I couldn’t take her number, but I don’t think I would’ve had the confidence to ask her for her number if she didn’t suggest it to me first.
Yes, you’re right, she definitely sounds like the perfect one to fulfil my fantasies, I hope I find her or someone like her very soon.
Despite being in the year below me at college, she would always follow me around at lunch and break times or whenever I was free. I sometimes wonder if she only did this to help me out because I am blind and she felt sorry for me, but I really hope this wasn’t the case. I do hope she actually enjoyed my company.

Question, was your mother emotionally cold with an underlying, simmering bitterness that occasionally revealed itself to you when you tried to open up?

Sorry, was that question for me? I can’t tell us there is no quote and I am blind and my screen reader doesn’t tell me everything.
However, no, my mother has not shown, these tendencies, and has mostly fortunately been very kind and loving.

Despite being in the year below me at college, she would always follow me around at lunch and break times or whenever I was free. I sometimes wonder if she only did this to help me out because I am blind and she felt sorry for me, but I really hope this wasn’t the case. I do hope she actually enjoyed my company.
I don't think she followed you around because she felt sorry for you. You mentioned earlier that several people asked you how you could stand her, so maybe she didn't have many other people to hang out with. But she wouldn't have done it if she didn't like you in the first place. In my experience, most very loud and outgoing people prefer the company of quieter people (more than vice versa).

I really hope you find a person with whom you can at least share your fantasies, even if that person won't be able/willing to fulfill them.