• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine I never get oil when cooking crack on a spoon

RespectblGentleman

Greenlighter
It starts bubbling and then when I cool it I just get white rocks, never the oil that's supposed to form. They don't get me high. I must change something or I'll waste my precious white. I'm using 4 parts coke to 1 part baking soda.

EDIT: I tried again and actually did get the oil this time, but all I feel is more awake. I am not getting any euphoria. I wonder did I let it dry enough. If crack hasn't completely dried does it still work? I thought this would be like cocaine+ but it's not.

The crack melted by the way. It actuallly melted into a liquid form and evaporated into my lungs. This is normal, right?

Last edited:
I've successfully cooked small amounts of coke using baking soda and a spoon atleast 100 times, not somthing I'm proud of and definitely somthing I don't plan on doing again any time soon. Crack is only fun the first couple minutes. After that your just torturing yourself. But I will give you tips on how I do it.

First I take anywhere from .3-1g of coke and put about 1/4th that amount of baking soda in the spoon (I take a 100 unit 1ml insulin syrenge and pull up 100 units of water)
Regardless mix just enough water(20 units) in the spoon to where the coke/soda mix is like sludge and I stir the mix thoroughly.

From there I heat the mix to where it bubbles just a little bit (a couple seconds) and I let it cool for a few seconds and it looks kinda like wet sand.

After that I add more water, not much but enough that the coke/soda mix is about half covered. (80 units of water)

I then heat the mix and you'll see it bubble for a while and eventually you'll see the bubbling start to turn to oil, keep heating until all of the mix has turned from bubbling to oil, it'll be yellowish in color.
Stop heating(here I add a little bit of cool water to speed up the oil drying to a solid) and use a knife and dab the oil until it starts to stick together and eventually dry. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for the oil to turn to a solid so don't think you fucked up just be patient at that point.

Once it drys you have crack. If the coke is half good the crack will be very potent. It took me alot of trial and error and alot of Waisted coke. But now as long as the coke is decent and not cut with shit like lidocaine I'm able to successfully rock up the coke every time.

I've successfully cooked small amounts of coke using baking soda and a spoon atleast 100 times, not somthing I'm proud of and definitely somthing I don't plan on doing again any time soon. Crack is only fun the first couple minutes. After that your just torturing yourself. But I will give you tips on how I do it.

First I take anywhere from .3-1g of coke and put about 1/4th that amount of baking soda in the spoon (I take a 100 unit 1ml insulin syrenge and pull up 100 units of water)
Regardless mix just enough water(20 units) in the spoon to where the coke/soda mix is like sludge and I stir the mix thoroughly.

From there I heat the mix to where it bubbles just a little bit (a couple seconds) and I let it cool for a few seconds and it looks kinda like wet sand.

After that I add more water, not much but enough that the coke/soda mix is about half covered. (80 units of water)

I then heat the mix and you'll see it bubble for a while and eventually you'll see the bubbling start to turn to oil, keep heating until all of the mix has turned from bubbling to oil, it'll be yellowish in color.
Stop heating(here I add a little bit of cool water to speed up the oil drying to a solid) and use a knife and dab the oil until it starts to stick together and eventually dry. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for the oil to turn to a solid so don't think you fucked up just be patient at that point.

Once it drys you have crack. If the coke is half good the crack will be very potent. It took me alot of trial and error and alot of Waisted coke. But now as long as the coke is decent and not cut with shit like lidocaine I'm able to successfully rock up the coke every time.

That's how I was doing it, but the 'sludge' that I got wasn't yellow in colour, and it didn't get me high.

You need to continue heating it past the point of it being sludge. Continue heating it past it being sludge. You'll eventually see the sludge turn into a liquid oil.

You need to continue heating it past the point of it being sludge. Continue heating it past it being sludge. You'll eventually see the sludge turn into a liquid oil.

It just burned off when I continued heating it. I never got anything yellow coloured.

DUDE YOU ARE WASTING GOOD COKE AND I CANNOT ABIDE! Crack is such a waste!!!!! I will teach you how to hear the train, get FACIALLY FUCKED and have the best cocaine high you can ever get, short of IV -

Take your coke and do a no-BS assessment. Do a tiny bump and decide on a scale of 1-10 how good is this with 1 being nothing at all and 10 being Peruvian Flake.
Working with 7/10 coke , which I'm assuming is about what most street-level purchasers get. Rip out a piece of the thick heavy duty alum. foil about 12x12 inches (30x30 cm-ish). Put the foil on the edge of a table, desk, etc, with DULL SIDE UP. fold over the last half inch/ one centimeter-ish of foil to make your edges double thick. Now it won't flop all over the place.

-NOTE-- I am aware most people know how to make foilies. Bear with me, the art comes in the mixture and method--

Take your 7 rate cocaine and drop at LEAST .3-.5 grams on your foil (Dull side up, again, ALWAYS hear people who do this the other way, which is wrong). Now hit that with a small pinch of baking soda (Not powder, LMAO). If there are baby pinches, small pinches, medium pinches and big pinches, you want a SMALL one. Never weighed it, but I'm gonna say .2- .25 grams soda. Basically with average grade blow, you're looking for a 2/3 coke, 1/3 soda mix. If you get actual pure pure, you can stretch this to half and half, but don't get all cocky thinking your shit is bad-ass and mix it too light. Chances are you can't find REAL cocaine (in America). To this mixture add 2 or 3 drops off the tip of your finger of water. Mix it like cake batter (GOOD FUCKING CAKE, too) in little circles until it all has a sort of thick, gooey consistency. I was serious about the cake batter, if it seems too thick, GOOD!

Now gpoing from the center of the pile out to the edge, push the shit out to within about an inch or two of the edge on 2 sides and nearly to the edge on one side. Leave about 3 inches on the opposite side that you go nearly to the edge on. The two even sides are your top and bottom, the side with a big space is where you start, the side with almost no space is your ending spot. I have done this for dozens of hardcore foilie heads and not a single one has ever known this special way to smoke it. Most people just ride-the-line which is to smoke it off the foil held flat over the edge of a table. Every coke head I've shown this trick agrees it is bar-none the best coke hit you will ever get in your life. Like I said CRACK IS A FUCKING WASTE and besides, you don't need it. Continue spreading and making it even throughout the foil. once it's pretty even, blot the sides of your finger around to try to get the build-up off. Now take your bic lighter and hold the foil up, applying moderate amounts of heat to underside. The goo will start the crystalize on the foil surface as it dries. Dry it right up to the point where it starts smoking a little bit but not until it turns color, or else you'll be wasting it. (If you don't notice by now, I am seriously against wasting cocaine. The Mexicans did a lot of hard ass work getting that shit up here, have some fucking respect!)

-- Now, the important part. I told you about riding-the-line which is the accepted way of doing a foilie. It works, but you're never gonna hear no fucking freight train, I promise you that. Personally, if there's no CHOO-CHOOOOOOO!!!! than I'm going down to buy some meth 'cause coke is fucking expensive.

Remember that extra spot on the right (preferrably, for right handers) side that we left bare. Right where the line between your coke and plain foil is, do a loose fold and fold the bare foil over your cocaine. Now insert your tooter into the crux of the fold and pinch the foil tight around the end of your tooter so you can hold it easily with your left hand. Now point the tip of the foil down slightly (15 degrees) and also point the loose hanging edge down slightly (also 15 degrees). Pinch the far end of the foilie shut so that you end up with the explained setup;
-Tooter just barely inside the folded side of foilie, foil pinched tight around it.
-Foil pinched mostly shut at the other end.
-Open end loosely resembling a bulging 'U' shape. The open part of this 'U' should face off to the side and slightly down. This catches all that smoke that the ride-the-line guys waste.

Now start on the side away from you, suck through the tooter and slowly heat coming towards yourself. You'll need to suck harder the farther away your heat is, less so as you get closer. You're instantly gonna know if you had the tooter in too far by the burning sensation in your hand and the taste of melted plastic. Three hits and you'll get it down, pats. Just bomb the whole section in one hit. This method uses alot more coke, but you get your money's worth. Hold that shit in, bro, don't bitch out like my wife does (WASTER! LOL). as you go, keep folding it on itself, leaving just a little of the already burnt on the part you hit so as not to waste any. When you're done, open it up and ride-the-line any non-burnt spots (this is called 'Graveyarding). When you're done with all of it you can call your boy for more (might as well, right? LMAO) and while you wait you can scrape down your tooter. Put those scrapings on foil, add a tiny dusting of soda, mix with a finger's wetness of water and bomb it in one go.

Now you're smoking 21st century freebase cocaine. Congratulations, enjoy a better-than-crack high with all the train whistles and puking-good hits your little heart desires, and remember to hit one up for the Loadie, man!

You're welcome,
sincelerely,
--The Loadie

Says the crack head.

No, but I love your in-depth and factual retort. I really enjoy how you used such correct punctuation and spelling. I'm guessing you're probably a Harvard guy? No worries, happens all the time, I'll help you out man.

First off, you see that line under my name that says Greenlighter? Clearly that must mean that I don't know anything and am just a troll fucking with people, right? Or maybe it means all those years that you've been on the internet talking about drugs, I've been out on the streets actually experimenting with them.

Secondly, no need to get all huffy puffy about shit. I know it's hard when you finally come to terms with the fact that crack sucks and you've been wasting all that money over the years. I get it, I've been there. Once the initial shock wears off, you'll start to see that there is still a silver lining to it all. Hell, maybe even one day you'll be sitting where I'm at laughing at the crack heads trying to smoke their shit. But hey, let's all get along, I mean, I busted your shitty drug's chops, not yours. Live and let live. You seem like one of those easily offended high strung sorts of people. Those are good traits for cracks heads, makes them all loopy and always wanting to fight and shit, they're the fun crack heads, I love those guys! But you should try LSD, it'll really help you understand that the world doesn't just exist to serve you, to cater to your hurt feelings and give you something to throw angry criticisms at like a fat kid who gets his desert taken away. Sometimes, you just need to come into a situation with an open mind, and usually you'll find that those people who you hated so much actually aren't all the dissimilar to yourself....

Now as far as my method, it's blatantly obvious that you've never tried it or your response might have included fewer angry, uneducated American acronyms and more good old American emoji's like a thumbs up and a "Thanks for the advice, mister Loadie, I'll try it next time I hook up, and at least give you a try for empiricism's sake." That would be fair, of course, I've just found that some people prefer to smoke rocks, which is fine by me. I'll not be telling you to STFU about it, but rather to engage me and tell me your reasoning for why rocks are better. Who knows, one of us may actually convince the other on a point or two....... This practice of going back and forth discussing pros and cons of a subject is actually known around some crowds as Debating. I did a few years of it at a pretty prestigious (In my field, natural sciences) University. So next time try to retort with more than four letters. Fully formed sentences really tend to drive a point home.

Honestly, thank you for the input. I like a little criticism. I always try to use the scientific method, but "Fuck you" works from time to time. Very American. Do you ever wonder why every other nation on earth fucking hates us?

Sincerely,
The Loadie

He doesnt get it when everybody is leaving the room, peeking towards him
out of the corner of their eye to get as far away as possible...

I'm hurt man, really.

Thenagain, I think you like it. You do, don't you? AWWWW Fireywataman, I'm blushing, honest. But if it's not true, why did you come back, then?
There's nothing informative or useful to you on this page. Just me apparently scaring everyone off, lol. That's actually not 100% untrue of my actual life. Depressing. And I've been up for going on 40ish hours smoking meth. Man if I was a weak person I might be put in danger by your comments. I think you would feel bad... stupid kids have offed themselves over less, man, it's a fact. Anyway, I'm gonna tell myself you'd feel bad (And push the tears deep, deep down:(...). We should be friends!:)

Didnt read all of the thread but the thing about cooking that people have to understand is the cutting agent (not soda, other weird ones)in your goods make the reaction much different than it's supposed to go sometimes, but can still be done. I've had the same foamy reaction, and at first I was unsure when to stop because of it and it's also impossible to see the water underneath. The foam absorbed all the water. Just remember, you can always continue cooking if not enough, but you cant undo cooking too much.

Also, something I'm noticing in lots of cooking threads is that there is alot of confusion on cooking and they dont know it's because of cut agents. The boiling point of cut agents are guaranteed different than that of cocaine so beware. Recooking your goods is ONLY a good solution if you taste the baking soda. If you recook a batch that has an unknown cutting agent, it can end up worse. It's happened to me several times before I learned my lesson, I cook it down to make more pure and end up boiling out the cocaine and left with mostly cut. Not that I could tell until I did it because these agents can mimic properties of real crack.

making crack is an art, it's like cooking, even if u tell someone the recipe, it seems easy to cook but it's actually hard to make really good crack. I live in Perú and coke is really cheap in here and the quality is mind blowing. whenever my friend cooks freebase, he gets huge rocks from just a gram, and u don't even have to smoke that much to get a bell ringer. anyway crack is not worth it,like someone said above only the first few hits feel. good, then you're just fiending and trying to recreate the first hit. I'm No one to judge you but try to stay away from crack or only do it on special occasions. trust me crack is the devil. but it's an insane rush you get from thr first hits. it's up to you, but from what I read it seems like your coke is low quality, if u wanna make good rock make sure your powder is decent quality. Peace and be safe ?

I smoke alot of grams of crack per month, made in .5-1 gram at a time on a spoon, the trick is using just enough water and if you scale it .5 i use .2 of soda, you must mix the soda up pre water w the coke, then add just enough water to cover it, mix this up WELL. it must be mixed well after you add water. Make sure you have an ICE CUBE out while doing all this, proceede to cook the spoon try not to flame on the bottom of spoon, it will form very quickly if done right, once formed as much as you see is possible hit the bottom of spoon to the cube, then dry bottom of spoon off, run lighter again on bottom without water this time, for 5 seconds, then do a 3 section interval on the spoon 2 seconds each after that you can bring spoon up to your ear, you should hear a crackling sound ( this is heard with good coke) and tada, let it sit for 5min and youre ready to go, when youre smoking the rocks will melt, try to light it constantly and hit it with flame once melted completely for a second at a time while constantly hitting and keeping flame close but not entirely on your stuff, this will give a mix of 60-75% vaporization and a bit of combustion during cooking, cook off as much water as possible ( 90% of the time i have next to no water left)

Last edited:
making crack is an art, it's like cooking, even if u tell someone the recipe, it seems easy to cook but it's actually hard to make really good crack. I live in Perú and coke is really cheap in here and the quality is mind blowing. whenever my friend cooks freebase, he gets huge rocks from just a gram, and u don't even have to smoke that much to get a bell ringer. anyway crack is not worth it,like someone said above only the first few hits feel. good, then you're just fiending and trying to recreate the first hit. I'm No one to judge you but try to stay away from crack or only do it on special occasions. trust me crack is the devil. but it's an insane rush you get from thr first hits. it's up to you, but from what I read it seems like your coke is low quality, if u wanna make good rock make sure your powder is decent quality. Peace and be safe ?
have you ever tried to space your hits out by 25min? if you take one hit ( yes its a challenge to have so much control, but half the time i do) 45minutes is the half life of crack, thus every 45minutes youre gonna get a fucking great blast every single time, whether its your 100th of the day or 5th it'll feel NEAR to the first one, but nothing will feel like that first.(albeit my hits range between 5min to 30min to an hr and a half, all depends on the sizes of my rocks that i load up

have you ever tried to space your hits out by 25min? if you take one hit ( yes its a challenge to have so much control, but half the time i do) 45minutes is the half life of crack, thus every 45minutes youre gonna get a fucking great blast every single time, whether its your 100th of the day or 5th it'll feel NEAR to the first one, but nothing will feel like that first.(albeit my hits range between 5min to 30min to an hr and a half, all depends on the sizes of my rocks that i load up
i don't live in the ?? USA, I live in ?? Perú. coke is really really I mean SUPER cheap and really good quality at least 60-70% purity on average u can get. even here is hard to get 95%+ purity unless u buy In bulk or a kilo.But if u have the right contacts you can get close to pure yay for a good price. anyway I'm getting a lil bit off topic, well I'm a very compulsive person and I buy 5 grams always, I wash my rocks always, they don't sell already cooked crack in here. Well whenever I hit the pipe I always do 2-3 good hits and then wait 15-30mins till the next blast. sometimes I can't even wait 10 min, after 5 mins im hitting the pipe again. That's y I try to stay away from crack as much as possible. I'ma very compulsive person like I said and I prefer to do opiates( I can get pure pharma morphine vials 24/7")"20mg/ml doses, thats my true love, but whenever I have the opportunity to do crack, I won't turn it down. cheers man.
NZN

I n
i don't live in the ?? USA, I live in ?? Perú. coke is really really I mean SUPER cheap and really good quality at least 60-70% purity on average u can get. even here is hard to get 95%+ purity unless u buy In bulk or a kilo.But if u have the right contacts you can get close to pure yay for a good price. anyway I'm getting a lil bit off topic, well I'm a very compulsive person and I buy 5 grams always, I wash my rocks always, they don't sell already cooked crack in here. Well whenever I hit the pipe I always do 2-3 good hits and then wait 15-30mins till the next blast. sometimes I can't even wait 10 min, after 5 mins im hitting the pipe again. That's y I try to stay away from crack as much as possible. I'ma very compulsive person like I said and I prefer to do opiates( I can get pure pharma morphine vials 24/7")"20mg/ml doses, thats my true love, but whenever I have the opportunity to do crack, I won't turn it down. cheers man.
NZN
I never got into the habit of washing my rocks after i make them, i did once but i felt like i lost a chunk of the quantity and i dont think its due to cut / too much soda as i dont make real freebase often as i often cant wait 3-4 days for it to evaporate properly whats your washing technique

I n

I never got into the habit of washing my rocks after i make them, i did once but i felt like i lost a chunk of the quantity and i dont think its due to cut / too much soda as i dont make real freebase often as i often cant wait 3-4 days for it to evaporate properly whats your washing technique
since I get good quality down here, I only use a pinch of soda, like 1:7 ratio 1gram of soda for every 7 grams of yay, I always get good sized rocks, the quality of the crack varies sometimes bcz sometimes the quality is better or worse but it's pretty strong always. I'm already used to washing my rocks, too bad man that u guys have to pay a lot for shit crack/coke in the US. but well that's a blessing and a curse at the same time.

oh by washing you meant like making actual freebase, nah I wouldnf like to wait few days to make real crack, I just cook my yay, dry it with toilet paper and smoke it after a few mins.too much of a hassle to make real freebase.