• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I need advice guys.... I smoke weed I'm 17 & I want to talk to my doctor..

obviously weed is addictive, to make a long story short it releases a chemical in ur brain ur thats released when you're happy/successful. ofc you're gonig to want to repeat it,

especially when it's practically harmless, and the only studies showing negative health effects aren't even bad enough to make me wanna quit. who doesn't want Dementia when they're old? Could you imagine DMT if you had dementia?

tl;dr every1 smoke till you get dementia.

obviously weed is addictive, to make a long story short it releases a chemical in ur brain ur thats released when you're happy/successful. ofc you're gonig to want to repeat it,

especially when it's practically harmless, and the only studies showing negative health effects aren't even bad enough to make me wanna quit.
Very well said. (except maybe for the releases a chemical part, but we get the point)

Beats the shit out of benzo and booze WDs in my opinion though, cant speak on opiates.
I read this sentence like 5-6 times to make sure I got it right. you're saying that cannabis WDs are far worse that benzos and alcohol WDs or did I not understand what you're trying to say?

I read this sentence like 5-6 times to make sure I got it right. you're saying that cannabis WDs are far worse that benzos and alcohol WDs or did I not understand what you're trying to say?

I think he's saying he'd rather WD from weed than benzo's and alcohol.

I'm tired of the denial that cannabis can't be habit forming, and so "adictive" in some way or the other. Specially, as done in many places, when smoked with tobacco (you crave easily for tobacco but you end up stoned). And you can miss that stoned feeling when you are trying to quit or reduce.
So being practical, asxPageLouisex reports it, he's got an habit that is messing his head more than he'd like to.
So basic rules of thumb:
.-Try total and sudden elimination. That hardly works, but try.
Or as a substitute:
.-Buy less
.-Store only limited amounts at home
.-Make an habit of smoking only at the end of the day.
.-Keep your days busy with something that requires some concentration, or go outdoors, sport, etc. Anything that keeps you from thinking "Now I'll love to roll one"
.-Half the people will say I'm nuts, but....switch to tobacco. Maybe it's tobacco what creates your habit. Eliminate the part of cannabis high and you'll deal with tobacco at another moment. And tobacco helps relaxing, also.

It's a mixture of common sense, will and knowing your body.

I can say just from personal experience that weed can be addictive, but for me there was a reason behind it, either something went wrong or I didnt want to be sober. personally i say you should go to a psychiatrist, as it was said earlier. They can't say anything as there is a confentiality law behind it.