• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

I Nearly Lost My Freedom Because I Couldn’t Pee in a Cup

I know exactly what this is like. One time on probation I had to take a piss test in front of my PO but couldn't pee for the life of me. He told me if I don't pee I was going to jail until I could and I told him straight up that he might as well take me to jail because I couldn't go. He eventually waited another 10 mins and was finally able to go.

Another time was while I was in jail and they wanted to piss test me for some reason but again I couldn't go. So they kept me in a holding cell for hours giving me water until I was able to go. Came up clean both times so FUCK YOU haha.

It is indeed the truth. They were also mutilating little girls' clitorises as well, around the same time. And this was in the USA, make no mistake about it.
It was to control "excessive" sexual excitement. Or, in other words, nothing more than a barbaric human rights violation.

The reason circumcision was not outlawed when the female version was outlawed is because those outlawing circumcision may have risked offending the Jews.
That is understandable considering the Holocaust, however, that does not change the fact that we're dealing with an outrageous human rights violation.
Genital cutting/mutilation of both genders should be outlawed unless there is serious medical necessity involved. Completely and utterly illegal.

The foreskin provides immunological functions. This is also well documented.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but those claims were debunked years ago. The foreskin of a baby is literally fused to the glans of the penis, and is that way for a reason. And cleaning oneself is not that hard to do. Would take all of 5 seconds. It takes much longer for one to clean their teeth.

Precisely. You'll see women who've had their clitorises mutilated claim the same things. Some will think it's OK, others will not.

Fact of the matter is that it's unacceptable to mutilate someone else's genitals and should never be tolerated.

The sad part is that most people do not even realize just how much sensation they have permanently lost to this outrageous practice.

AGAIN WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THIS THREAD? HOW DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH DRUG TESTING - the subject of this thread?!

Wanna talk about the circumcision and your problems with it? Start you own fucking thread on the subject, don't hijack this one on a TOTALLY DIFFERENT TOPIC.

Jesus christ man, get over it. Start your own thread on the topic of the evils of circumcision. And not to mention, but WHAT THE FUCK does your opinions here have to do with DRUGS. How does circumcision have to do with Drugs in the Media?

This forum is called DRUGS IN THE MEDIA for a reason. It's not called NOT Circumcision in the Media. Maybe another forum, no, another online community, might better suit your need to rant about circumcision and your perceived evils about it, huh?

Drug testing has always been an issue to me even though I've never been in any circumstances where it was mandatory-until early this year.
I have been receiving prescription opiates for over 11 years. I have private insurance so no welfare agency has any say over my life.
I have had the same doctor all these 11 years and except for initial dose adjustments I have been on the same prescription regime for all these years. I've had shoulder length hair and a beard so I assumed my Dr.guessed I used at least pot but we had never discussed illegal drug use.
I went in for the annual "wellness exam" January 2014 and just after drawing routine blood tests the tech came in with another order: a drug test. They wanted urine too but that just wasn't possible at the moment despite that I could piss in private. The slow but growing burn of any invasion of privacy set in.
I like to smoke a little pot occasionally but it isn't routine.
Later this year in July I came under suspicion of Dr. shopping but the grounds were vague and instead of a month's supply of morphine tablets I was only being given a one week supply per week for over 6 weeks while the investigation was ongoing. It turned out that just on one occasion when my Dr was off for maternity leave one of the other physicians had written my Rx.
While in her office I brought up my rare use of pot and that is when my dr said that was a violation of "The Opiate Patient Contract". I said what contract? I've never signed any contracts. She of course quickly whipped one out and my choice was to sign or lose my opiate Rx's abruptly. 11 years of 200 mg of MS Contin and 4 10/325 hydrocodone/APAP abruptly stopped would be fairly serious as I'm sure many can imagine. I argued some. Recreational Cannabis is legal in the state of Washington where I reside although most of the medical providers happen to be across the border in Idaho. It really had a hard time signing that POS contract and I abruptly cut her off as she began a spiel about the adverse effects of pot and told her that I would much prefer a don't ask, don't tell arrangement. I told her when I use pot it's just like most people have a beer after work and then it is only a little every few months.
I am considering getting another primary care doc a pot smoking surgeon friend of mine told me about recently but I have to be careful to avoid the appearance of doctor shopping. It has become extremely difficult for even well established chronic pain patients to find a provider who is willing to work with them even if you are a low maintenance patient.
More and more I feel like we are living under a Fascist regime without many forms of legal recourse.
I guess I'll wrap up my rant but it really pisses me off that I know I could use any illegal drug I might wish and never get caught because my random tests would always happen during a visit or when picking up the written Rx each month. So not truly random testing. I could use anything but for the least harmless and quite legal cannabis since it's metabolites do hang out in lipid rich tissues for ridiculously long periods of time.

AGAIN WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THIS THREAD? HOW DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH DRUG TESTING - the subject of this thread?!

Wanna talk about the circumcision and your problems with it? Start you own fucking thread on the subject, don't hijack this one on a TOTALLY DIFFERENT TOPIC.

Jesus christ man, get over it. Start your own thread on the topic of the evils of circumcision. And not to mention, but WHAT THE FUCK does your opinions here have to do with DRUGS. How does circumcision have to do with Drugs in the Media?

This forum is called DRUGS IN THE MEDIA for a reason. It's not called NOT Circumcision in the Media. Maybe another forum, no, another online community, might better suit your need to rant about circumcision and your perceived evils about it, huh?

Actually, toothpastedog, the war on drugs DOES have something to do with genital mutilation.

The key phrase is:

REMOVAL OF PLEASURE.

That's what this fucking drug war has to do entirely with - that a bunch of WOWSERS don't want people to enjoy themselves.
Hell, they don't even want people to enjoy what they were fucking BORN with.

Flynnal you should masturbate less, maybe you wouldn't be so cranky.

You'll be happy to know that male circumcision isn't practiced widely in the west outside the U.S., at least as far as I know. Maybe that's why we're such a society of wankers. :D Though it doesn't seem to have helped much over there.

AGAIN WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THIS THREAD?

Touché, but you don't need to yell (if it's directed towards me), I'll understand either way.

Edit - And Flynnal, he's got a point, we should drop it, or take it to another forum section. BTW, if that part about removal of pleasure is true, then wow, but I'm gonna drop it now.

Last edited:
I heard having a foreskin makes your piss stream go all over the place, so it's little wonder you can't pee in a cup on demand

Drug testing has always been an issue to me even though I've never been in any circumstances where it was mandatory-until early this year.

Yeah it's rather umm... what's the word... two-faced (in more than one way).

When I first began MMT, it was rather 'difficult' (mixed emotions) to provide a sample twice a week while someone's watching, although oddly if it was a female I wouldn't mind as much.

What can I say - "I have two heads and only enough blood in my body to think with one at a time," but I digress. (RIP Robin Williams)

I'm used to it now after several years but... yeah...

I think that I wouldn't mind this whole drug testing bullshit as much if:

- I was working somewhere inherently risky in general where I need to have a clear, sober state of mind, such as at the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta in the Bio Hazard Level 4 Wing (which is apparently where they handle the most dangerous and virulent viruses such as Ebola).
- America and its allies were all officially (on paper) fascists (but that's another issue entirely which I won't get into).
- It would be mandatory (no exceptions) for all politicians and bureaucrats to provide samples as well, but every time someone tries to introduce a bill to make such a law official, it is swiftly thrown out (I wonder why).
- I was the last human male on earth and my reproductive organs were required in order to keep the human race from going extinct (me and about 20 healthy females my age left alive - no, I did not see or copy any part of this example from a plot in an Adult film).

Of course all this pissing in cups is ultimately the results of other people imposing their own morality on others.
Until 1914 all available drugs were legal in the USA. The temperance movement was very influential then. They got their way with alcohol prohibition.
The whole climate of intolerance towards all intoxicants was strongly influenced by the Victorian morality of the day.
Cannabis, cocaine and heroin prohibitions were strongly influenced by racism. Too many Hispanics so let criminalize Cannabis. Racism directed towards
Blacks helped drive the fears about the effects of cocaine.
Opium prohibition was largely an anti-Asian sentiment driven movement. Heroin conveniently, was in many patent medicines and maybe it pissed off husbands who came home from work to find their supper wasn't ready? More likely it was lumped with pot because both these drugs were popular among Black Jazz musicians plus their fans. Jazz was the music of the "decadents".
Too much fun is bad is all it seems to boil down to.

Sounds like paruresis, i have it also.

I am unable to pee with someone else in the room. At work, if I go to pee in the stall and someone else comes into the bathroom it's almost like my bladder seizes up. I basically have to stand there until they leave, then as soon as they leave I am able to pee again. Forget about going in public restrooms with a lot of traffic, completely unable to.

Jazz was the music of the "decadents". Too much fun is bad is all it seems to boil down to.

Yes I believe Harry Anslinger claimed it's Satanic, and directly associated with the recreational consumption of Cannabis Sativa.

He also apparently called Africian-Americans "darkies" and other typical racial slurs still in common use today.

It's futile for me to bother thinking about the past as if I could go backwards in time to change it, but I cannot help myself but occasionally wonder what might have been if only people like Anslinger would have instead been shunned by society for their views instead of seemingly embraced.

How many lives of otherwise law-abiding men, women, and children has Anslinger - and men like him - directly or indirectly affected? How many people rotted away in prison for most of their lives because they were different in their preference for recreational intoxicant? How many children grew up without a father or mother (or both) because of the war on drugs?

When I look back at the ensuing death and destruction related to what these racist, jealous, greedy, opportunistic, control-obsessed tyrants have wrought upon society in America and around the world over so many decades of irrational, selective persecution and prosecution, it does certainly seem like "the other drug using" minority - of which I identify myself a part of - have been remorselessly abused as an easy scapegoat for target practice because somehow we are to blame for everything wrong with the world.

Sorry ro I got a little carried away there, you know how I can get sometime - i.e. tpd=anal as fuck about silly stuff like that :)

Look up "Fucked Up" in the dictionary and you'll find Harry Anslinger. Ironic he claimed something else as satanic. Applied more to him imho.

Sorry ro I got a little carried away there, you know how I can get sometime - i.e. tpd=anal as fuck about silly stuff like that :)

Look up "Fucked Up" in the dictionary and you'll find Harry Anslinger. Ironic he claimed something else as satanic. Applied more to him imho.

It's alright man, no problemo, ro still loves ya %) (Edit - I mean that in a heterosexual manner)

You did have a point - we went way off topic (imo).