i love the older crowd!!!!!

I am 31. Love it, love everything about it. Age doesn't matter...
I.E, did you stay until the end at JUJU? It was sooooo good, just thinking about it, wow..
If you are in LA you should hang out with the SOCAL group at the next rave, or at Sasha/ Digweed the 17th.
rolling.gif

ManiE

I.E, did you stay until the end at JUJU? It was sooooo good, just thinking about it, wow..
If you are in LA you should hang out with the SOCAL group at the next rave, or at Sasha/ Digweed the 17th.
rolling.gif

ManiE

My wife and I are 29 and just started rolling this year. We usually party with a slightly younger group (they're around 25) and have been doing it for years. Funny thing is that we're so excited about finding out the joys of E that we've got them excited about it again. They were starting to get a little burnt out, but we've been going out, doing house parties, etc.
The cool thing is that we just started being friends with them this year so we are all still getting to know each other. I always thought by 29 I'd be over the hill, but I'm just getting started!

rolling.gif

ManiE

My wife and I are 29 and just started rolling this year. We usually party with a slightly younger group (they're around 25) and have been doing it for years. Funny thing is that we're so excited about finding out the joys of E that we've got them excited about it again. They were starting to get a little burnt out, but we've been going out, doing house parties, etc.
The cool thing is that we just started being friends with them this year so we are all still getting to know each other. I always thought by 29 I'd be over the hill, but I'm just getting started!

i'm not old i'm only 28. 28? trust me bc the feelings mutual we love the youngesters too. i.e manie and all the old l.a. ravers your right juju was awsome. you shopuld come out with me and my crew. when we do a rave thers anywhere from 5 to 25 of us and where all older then 25.
------------------
your friendly neighborhood bear

i'm not old i'm only 28. 28? trust me bc the feelings mutual we love the youngesters too. i.e manie and all the old l.a. ravers your right juju was awsome. you shopuld come out with me and my crew. when we do a rave thers anywhere from 5 to 25 of us and where all older then 25.
------------------
your friendly neighborhood bear

Tarmac, read my post "testing pills",
Fozzy, I'll be happy to roll with you and your crew anytime :) Let me know.
ManiE

I'm 27 going on....about 22 I'd say. But not for nothing, if a girl said she wanted to make me breakfast, I'd assume she meant she wanted me to fuc...stay all night and be there in the morning. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Wow, talk about warm fuzzies...Thank you BC and everyone for such a great thread...I am grinning ear to ear right now after I read through the replies and as I listen to "HIGH" by Lighthouse Family..great chorus:
Cause we are gonna be
Forever..You and Me
We'll always keep it Flying High
In the Sky...of Love
smile.gif

I was lucky to have an outrageous grandmother who told me that If I was open enough, I would get 4 childhoods. She began smoking weed with me when I was 17 and she was in her 60s...we shared some wondeful moments that I will treasure forever; she taught me that being childLIKE was not the same thing as being childish...
I came to E way before Raves were part of the scene so my experience until a few years ago was always in a quiet setting with a boyfriend or close friends. We were all blown away by what a powerful tool E could be for opening the heart and spiritual growth...provided we took that experience back and integrated it into our daily lives, so Funneface I know just what you mean. Aren't we blessed for having gotten a little "sidetracked" from mainstream America?
smile.gif

We have so much to learn from each other whether we are 17 or 70 if we just keep our hearts and minds open...Brand X, I can't wait to here how it goes with your 40ish friend..What a great Christmas present..DP it would be a pleasure to roll with you one day..hope we get the chance...I may be out this saturday at Universe or at Time 2 sunday with Manny Lehman...
And now a word from Godfather who can't resist playing dad..just a little
wink.gif

Use Moderation...Let the times you roll be the Xception rather than the norm so that your rolls will be more powerful and you will do less harm. Remember, we only get these bodies on a short term lease but our souls are eternal. When I'm in my 60s, I want you all to be around so I can hear stories about the early days "when it all began"...
Keep the fire alive. PLUR to all. I love everyone who knows how to love.
smile.gif

---------------------------------------------
Sometimes you can see THE LIGHT
In the strangest of places
If you look at it RIGHT
---------------------------------------------

ummmmmmmmm, making breakfast is something you do after hooking up a person for the night. like when they take you home and you both, um, get down, get your groove on, uh, y'know, have sex. it a REAL old line.......................

It's like everytime i get on this board to read what's going on...everyone is so nice and happy. I think we are all on constant 24 hr. rolls or something because you people of all ages rock! i'm new here and plan on being a long-timer simply because of y'alls enthusiasm about anything and everything especially this topic!
[]P []L []U []R

It's like everytime i get on this board to read what's going on...everyone is so nice and happy. I think we are all on constant 24 hr. rolls or something because you people of all ages rock! i'm new here and plan on being a long-timer simply because of y'alls enthusiasm about anything and everything especially this topic!
[]P []L []U []R

It is less how old you are but more where your head is at, or shoved as the case may be!
Dance, like no one is watching.
Love, like you have never been hurt.
This message has been brought to you by the undeniably unstoppable indomitable unyielding life force of, DoctA GROOVE!

It is less how old you are but more where your head is at, or shoved as the case may be!
Dance, like no one is watching.
Love, like you have never been hurt.
This message has been brought to you by the undeniably unstoppable indomitable unyielding life force of, DoctA GROOVE!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm 30 and just started doing e last year and I don't want to quit anytime soon. I hang with people 17-50. It doesn't matter to me as long as they're cool.
P.S. I love how open minded you all are!

Wassup BC, gotta say, been waitin for this topic to come up! This is one reason why I love the scene. Age is not a factor, just roll with the music make all the friends you can and everythings chill.
Dekkard, I gotta be on a parallel universe w/you! I'm 28 and my wife is 29 and we both just got into raving within the last year, with some younger friends (24) that were burning out on the scene until we got 'em rolling again! The scene has actually made our marriage stronger
smile.gif

IE & Manie - Ahh yeeah! JuJuBeats '99 was tight as shit! That was our second rave ever and by far the most fun! Messed up drive though, know what I'm sayin
frown.gif

i have to share this with the readers of this thread, before i post it on the board...
i have an "older" friend i am going to have to roll with soon
smile.gif

he's my sociology professor. i knew he used to be into all the diffferent party drugs, but today we got to talking about the rave scene, because of an in-class presentation, and i'd told him previously that i was a part of it, and we got to talking. he used to party on the east coast in the early eighties. his friends helped organize them back in 83-84. i am so pumped. he said he'd done e back then too, and we were talking, and he said it seemed like e was on the decline, but we agreed that had to do with his age, and not an actual decline in the availability of it.... and we got to talking about new years, and he sounds ery open to taking e one last time, or a few...and i think i need to make that option available to him. the man is one of the most brilliant men i have ever met, and rolling with him would truly be a treat. i can't wait.....
i'm going to post this on the regular board too, i have another presentation to go to now.....
plur and happy rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~bc~
by the way, my prof is about 50
smile.gif

------------------
I think, therefore I ambient...

Wassup BC, gotta say, been waitin for this topic to come up! This is one reason why I love the scene. Age is not a factor, just roll with the music make all the friends you can and everythings chill.
Dekkard, I gotta be on a parallel universe w/you! I'm 28 and my wife is 29 and we both just got into raving within the last year, with some younger friends (24) that were burning out on the scene until we got 'em rolling again! The scene has actually made our marriage stronger
smile.gif

IE & Manie - Ahh yeeah! JuJuBeats '99 was tight as shit! That was our second rave ever and by far the most fun! Messed up drive though, know what I'm sayin
frown.gif