• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I love LSD, I cant get the urge way to not do it weekly

In my experience, your mind, involving it's interaction with acid or other psychedelics, will let you know when it is time to slow down or take a break. Pay attention to your intuition about this, and heed the gentle warnings before they become slap you upside the head warnings ;). Consciousness expansion requires at times, periods of time, to integrate and assimilate the experiences that incorporate it.

it's weird... this past weekend while tripping I got the feeling I should be doing it more (than once a week)

Yeah I've done LSD weekly for quite a while, after some time there wasn't really a point anymore in doing that - no harm no fowl
1f424.png

HPPD was not the issue for me, but losing any skepticism I may have had earlier was one... But that was all straightened out later. :)

Psychedelics should only be taken sparingly ... I took them once or twice a week... the first two years of my tripping history, too..

From our experience the (older folks here) it is best to take them 4 times a year... I personally learn more this way...
I think most would agree.. But being young you usually find out, for yourself, after awhile... and hopefully if you don't damage yourself first with HPPD... from over use and taking ridiculously high doses...

I took psychedelics daily for a while, or almost daily (3-5 times a week). I wasn't usually trying to trip balls. I still did occasionally, but it just get less and less magical, it was truly a pointless endeavor but I still got the lighter, fun effects, ie, a day sparkle, cool thoughts, euphoria, a feeling of connectedness. I accumulated a huge tolerance eventually and it's never fully gone away even when I took 3 years off. I also eventually experienced the effects of sustained, long-term sleep deprivation (which was the worst part of it). I don't recommend it.

Currently I am tripping weekly usually, that will probably continue through the summer. I like to go through periods of more frequent tripping. If I keep it to once a week or less I don't personally have any trouble maintaining my hold on reality or anything. In fact I was very highly functional and successful at my job while I was taking psychedelics 3-5 times a week even. Some people are better at handling frequent tripping (or occasional tripping) than others. I don't have any underlying conditions such as anxiety so for me tripping weekly just gives me a nice thing to look forward to on the weekend and makes it easier for me to experience life psychedelically whether I am tripping or sober.

When you were tripping several times a week how did you stay fit after the trip? I'm asking as I usually feel quite exhausted after a trip and would have a hard time having a productive work day with only a night of sleep in between.

Personally, I think two nights in a row is a waste, I prefer time to integrate my experiences afterwards.this generally take about a week. There was a time when I was taking acid almost every weekend, although I only took half a tab each time (75ugs) as I was using it whilst going out, not to trip balls! I love my acid and wouldnt waste it by having to dose big the second night, LSD is very much a drug of diminishing returns.

I sometimes think I'd like to trip more often if I had the time, but I know in my heart I wouldn't enjoy it as much if I did, so not having the time is kind of a blessing. I personally think that we live in an age of excess and instant gratification, and it's hard to find meaningful experiences in life, so when you do find one, don't wreck it by overdoing it. *gets off soapbox*

When you were tripping several times a week how did you stay fit after the trip? I'm asking as I usually feel quite exhausted after a trip and would have a hard time having a productive work day with only a night of sleep in between.
Out of all the drugs I use recreationally, psychedelics and GHB are the only drugs that I can abuse without noticing any negative effects the day after. Weed makes me stupid when I smoke it excessively; diazepam, MXE, codeine and even Soma to a lesser extent all have lingering next-day effects which become noticeable/annoying if I take them too often.
It amazes me how I can get so fucked up on psychedelics and still wake up the next day feeling fresh (provided I look after myself during the trip and get enough sleep).

hey AA, i remember once you mentioning that when you were younger and started smoking weed it'd be intense as fuck, psychedelic, whatever...

do you mind if i send you a PM? i had a similar experience when i started smoking weed and would like some insight from someone whos been through that too

hey AA, i remember once you mentioning that when you were younger and started smoking weed it'd be intense as fuck, psychedelic, whatever...

do you mind if i send you a PM? i had a similar experience when i started smoking weed and would like some insight from someone whos been through that too
Yeah sure.

I'm so jealous.. I can't seem to obtain
Look harder. ;)
2C-E is easy to get hold of and it's also ridiculously cheap (a strong trip costs me less than a can of beer). It might not be a very common drug but it's definitely not rare.

Look harder. ;)
2C-E is easy to get hold of and it's also ridiculously cheap (a strong trip costs me less than a can of beer). It might not be a very common drug but it's definitely not rare.

Think you could PM me to talk about this further? Sorry, new member here

Think you could PM me to talk about this further? Sorry, new member here
Source discussion isn't allowed on here (even by PM AFAIK) so all I'll say is dark net. Find that and you'll be able to get hold of good cheap 2C-E whenever you want.

This was me about seven years ago (taking lsd weekly). Not really because it was my idea though; damn peer pressure. This same group STILL does lsd almost as often. How come some of you love this stuff that much? =T

Honestly i take either LSD or shrooms almost every weekend. Shrooms more though just because they're more available. LSD is a strong chemical, but I completely understand the OP's love for it. It is truly a beautiful drug, that I will love for the rest of my life(I assume).

Over the weekend, I took 4g shrooms Friday night, then Saturday night dropped 3 hits of bomb blotter LSD. Even though I tripped 2 days in a row I still tripped balls the 2nd night! Although it was obvious I wasn't tripping as hard as if I had waited at least a week... Listen to your body, if you start to feel disconnected on a daily basis, pump your breaks on the frequency of your dosing.

Enjoy the psychedelic fruits of life!

Honestly i take either LSD or shrooms almost every weekend. Shrooms more though just because they're more available. LSD is a strong chemical, but I completely understand the OP's love for it. It is truly a beautiful drug, that I will love for the rest of my life(I assume).

Over the weekend, I took 4g shrooms Friday night, then Saturday night dropped 3 hits of bomb blotter LSD. Even though I tripped 2 days in a row I still tripped balls the 2nd night! Although it was obvious I wasn't tripping as hard as if I had waited at least a week... Listen to your body, if you start to feel disconnected on a daily basis, pump your breaks on the frequency of your dosing.

Enjoy the psychedelic fruits of life!
Wow dude, I'm jealous! I'm nervous about tripping although I've tripped about 20 times. Any advice how I can look forward to my next trip? I'm just following in the footsteps of Bill W, trying to look into the higher power idea when I'm high on LSD.

I did it weekly for about 3 months.. before that it was every three weeks for about a year, the problem i encountered was the depersonalization after a while just makes every-day living a pain in the ass, you can become to caught up in your mind and start reading into absolutely everything. Its weird when i think back to those years and realize how far out i started to drift.. i was going to the supermarkets barefoot and stopped caring about the holes in my pants and t-shirts.

This is part right for me but I came to a slightly different conclusion since the sort of depersonalisation your on about didn't result in me shopping shoeless - I can see how that would work but I was chanelling the state into a lot of spiritual practise and reading a lot between trips; it was a profound time - it probably won't help you move forward in your banking career though

Wow dude, I'm jealous! I'm nervous about tripping although I've tripped about 20 times. Any advice how I can look forward to my next trip? I'm just following in the footsteps of Bill W, trying to look into the higher power idea when I'm high on LSD.

What do you plan on taking and how much?

The only advice I can give you is enjoy yourself. Don't look to far into everything or psych yourself out, which is what most people do. Just make sure your dose is something you can handle.

As the late Hunter S. Thompson would say, "Buy the ticket, take the ride."

And most of all, have fun!!! :)

In my opinion, weekly tripping should be fine, unless you're taking very heavy doses. Personally, I would recommend staying within the dosage range of being able to hang out and interact with sober people, and save the full-on psychedelic breakthroughs for special occasions. As long as you feel like whatever you're doing is healthy, that's all that really matters though.

not bad to trip twice in a weekend, if done with some forethought towards supplies, nutrition, expectations. Second day seems more reflective with more understanding and more capable of interacting. Typically hard to duplicate the initial evening/day of doseing even with a doubled or larger dose the second, so I usually practice a step down on dosage the second day. Better sleep and easier to return to the 'regular' world on Monday with out twirling too much. You should have three days to play with: Fri night, day or night Sat, and a Sun day. And you can mix these up a few ways. Can't really dose more than three days in row effectively anyway as the mind figures out the chemical fairly quickly and gets used to it, negating the full effect.