View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I love LSD, I cant get the urge way to not do it weekly

DOJOLOACH

Greenlighter
Is it really that bad to do acid two nights in a row? maybe once every weekend? I am so in love with this substance and I have a lot of it. I feel so at piece with the world. Does anyone ever go on acid binges like this? I've only done two hits max, wanting to up it to 4 (400ug) and yes it is good accurately dosed stuff.

as long as you don't keep it up over long periods of time, this shouldn't cause most people any harm. LSD is pretty safe. Just make sure to stop if you get symptoms of HPPD.

Me and my ex had a phase in our relationship where we dabbled heavily in acid. We would do it 2/3 times a week at insane doses, 8-12 hits each time for each of us. That lasted about 3 months and ended up with my ex becoming psychotic (mind you that was probably from the huge amount of speed she did), needless to say we stopped.

Psycs can be fun but they're a drug, never forget.

Two nights in a row doesn't work. Doing it once a week for a few weeks won't harm you. Just don't do it for 3 years straight because you'll need to be taking a 20 strip just to trip.

hopefully, if you do it often enough it will lose the magic and this issue will cure itself

beware tho, i bet lots of people trip very often and dont get any issues, but i sure know some do. i know i do. you dont really wanna find out what is your breaking point. HPPD and depersonalization are common but imo just annoying once you accept them, but sometimes when you spend too much time in the trippy headspace (and dont give enough time to integrate and let every thing make sense again) you can start feeling like you're slowly losing your grip on reality over time, each trip pushing you farther... take care and have fun

I don't know if we have any studies on weekly dosing, but there's enough anecdotal evidence to suggest that weekly dosing (while fine for a short period) will eventually do more harm than good.

I'm still in the honeymoon phase myself, right now every saturday i'll take some and sometimes microdose (~10-20µg) midweek

I tend to do ~50-75µg most Saturdays then once a month i'll do 150-200µg, been going this way for over 3 months now... the only 'downside' in my experience is feeling tired the next day, but that's what Sundays are for!

I also practice yoga and meditation a lot for the last 10 years, if i didn't i would not feel so confident about weekly dosing

Took it weekly for a while. Wouldn't recommend it but worked fine for me - 2 days running not so good since it is slightly draining, there are tolerance issues and no processing time at all between.

Two nights in a row doesn't work. Doing it once a week for a few weeks won't harm you. Just don't do it for 3 years straight because you'll need to be taking a 20 strip just to trip.

Well, nah, you can take LSD each day, just take more evry day, and no matter how long u took it, taking off 1-1,5 weeks always resetts it, at least for me, even if i did take lsd daily for a week...

Best way getting off a drug for me always was takin another drug, lol.

But i know where u comin from, but one day it will become boring, if u have something to compensate, like one week take dxm, one week lsd, one week weed, you dont need to take lsd evry week to have cool trip.

But even if, there is nothing bad with doing so, as long as you have strong mind, a lot of hippies did it daily when it was 1 dollar in the 60tys...

hopefully, if you do it often enough it will lose the magic and this issue will cure itself

Bingo. That's the best outcome usually.. if your a psycho-naught.

I did it weekly for about 3 months.. before that it was every three weeks for about a year, the problem i encountered was the depersonalization after a while just makes every-day living a pain in the ass, you can become to caught up in your mind and start reading into absolutely everything. Its weird when i think back to those years and realize how far out i started to drift.. i was going to the supermarkets barefoot and stopped caring about the holes in my pants and t-shirts.

When that happened were doing things unconsciously. I mean, have you felt like just being on the "automatic pilot"?

When that happened were doing things unconsciously. I mean, have you felt like just being on the "automatic pilot"?

The curious part of been within a psychedelic binge in the sense of weekly dosing is you enter into a kind of paradoxical state of connected/disconnectedness. You are hyper-aware of yourself and the environment around you, but you are so far removed from convention and social expectations that you unconsciously forgo typical social etiquette.. at least in my experience. So walking around barefoot into shops and wearing clothes with holes in them seemed normal too me..

.. wow I'd like to hear ur experiences w/ such frequent dosing. I believe psychs(especially good pure LSD-25) to be beneficial to sum people. Not sure about the frequency of ur use though? I'm thinking the depersonalization could lead to a sort of depressed, out-of-reality state... but not sure??

Well, nah, you can take LSD each day, just take more evry day

Never worked for me. I get absolutely no psychedelic effects the next day.

a lot of hippies did it daily when it was 1 dollar in the 60tys...

A lot of them say they did because they think it makes them sound cool. Unless they were taking 10-20mics instead of 200 mics.

I'd say just go for it.. just try to take a sober moment every now and then and check that it's not interfering negatively with your life. I've definitely had periods of heavier use in the past, and it's pretty common. There's not too much to worry about, but there is a certain amount of caution that should be exercised as others have said. If you have a large supply and are feeling compelled to dose often, the best way to get rid of that impulse is probably to just do it for a while.

I took psychedelics daily for a while, or almost daily (3-5 times a week). I wasn't usually trying to trip balls. I still did occasionally, but it just get less and less magical, it was truly a pointless endeavor but I still got the lighter, fun effects, ie, a day sparkle, cool thoughts, euphoria, a feeling of connectedness. I accumulated a huge tolerance eventually and it's never fully gone away even when I took 3 years off. I also eventually experienced the effects of sustained, long-term sleep deprivation (which was the worst part of it). I don't recommend it.

Currently I am tripping weekly usually, that will probably continue through the summer. I like to go through periods of more frequent tripping. If I keep it to once a week or less I don't personally have any trouble maintaining my hold on reality or anything. In fact I was very highly functional and successful at my job while I was taking psychedelics 3-5 times a week even. Some people are better at handling frequent tripping (or occasional tripping) than others. I don't have any underlying conditions such as anxiety so for me tripping weekly just gives me a nice thing to look forward to on the weekend and makes it easier for me to experience life psychedelically whether I am tripping or sober.

I've been tripping 2-4 times a week on 2C-E lately for a while now.

I recently was im college and was im ur same position. I had a supply of lsd amd foumd it so beautiful and enlightening. I gotchooked amd did huge doses once a week (500mcg). I eventually drove myself toocfar and it took to long to bring myself back to reality. Id say that after that experience a light dpse every 3 weeks isn't that harmful. The magic of it is lost tho.