• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that most bk-pea's are worse than their corresponding non-bk-pea forms, but I thought of bk-mescaline in terms of legality. As for TMA-6, have you ever tried it? It completely sucks IMO. And TMA-2 is only slightly better.

t9in9i.png

fluoroethioscaline

also, re: this post i made earlier

why the BK version?

also, 4-Thiomescaline is already one of the most potent 3,4,5-subbed phenethylamines. i wonder if lengthening that 4-position group will increase potency like the change from 2C-D -> 2C-E -> 2C-P. interesting idea.

somehow i completely forgot that 4-thioescaline and 4-thioproscaline were already explored in PiHKAL. and while they are indeed more potent than, they seem to be a bit dirtier feeling than 4-thiomescaline.

all information that i readily knew once upon a time, but somehow i forgot. hm.

Last edited:
I realize that most bk-pea's are worse than their corresponding non-bk-pea forms, but I thought of bk-mescaline in terms of legality. As for TMA-6, have you ever tried it? It completely sucks IMO. And TMA-2 is only slightly better.

Okay, sure, I get the idea with the bk-mescaline :)

The biggest turn off for me with bk-psychedelics, is that they also seems to be less psychedelic than their non-bk counterparts.

Yes, I have both tried TMA-2 and 6, I know the latter better than the first, since I had some tolerance the two times I took the first. Neither of them are really among my favorite psychedelics though.

Anyway, what I meant was, that if one was to look at TMA-6 as the compound that held the promise of that orientation, in the same way that TMA-2 was the one that gave a hint of what the 2,4,5-orientation had in store. I mean 2 and 6 are equal in potency, and as you say, 2 might be just slightly better qualitatively.

But on the other side, psi-DOM doesn't sound good at all, which doesn't bode well for 2,4,6. I guess.

all information that i readily knew once upon a time, but somehow i forgot. hm.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean :) good find anyway.

With the current rate of shitty stims, sooner or later we'll see this:

wMt1Ogz.png

jTvrxuG.png

This is standard 2C-B-FLY, a safe, refined analog of 2C-B

0t7J3zG.png

This is 2C-B-DragonFLY

ppgH8Ue.png

This is Bromoscaline-FLY

zvbdNaO.png

This is Bromoscaline-DragonFLY

WiFtByA.png

This is DOB-FLY

tmM5dym.png

This is DOB-DragonFLY

sk6TRUk.png

This is Mescaline-FLY

6mQkzgK.png

This is Mescaline-DragonFLY

Of all of these chems, the only two that are available are 2C-B-FLY and DOB-DragonFLY. The unknown ones should either be great psychedelics, as in the case of 2C-B-FLY, or deadly drugs, as in the case of DOB-DragonFLY.

Nice one, nexus. I hadn't thought of "flying" mescaline and it's analogs, but why not. I really wonder how they would feel qualitatively? So Difficult to imagine.

jTvrxuG.png

This is standard 2C-B-FLY, a safe, refined analog of 2C-B

tmM5dym.png

This is DOB-DragonFLY [aka. Bromo-DragonFLY]
Why do you say 2C-B-FLY is safe? You must have a reason.

I think we have insufficient information on 2C-B-FLY. I could find a few dozen reports on Erowid. Lots of 2C-B-FLY reports were from mislabeled Bromo- DrganoFLY. The mislabeled batch the vendor and other people died from. They have the single excerpt from Shulgin on Erowid mentioning the dose is ~10mg and nothing else.

I recall Shuglin's most recent book "The Shulgin Index, Volume One: Psychedelic Phenethylamines and Related Compounds" having a limited amount of additional details. You'd have to purchase the book so you could get to this data. We can't say this chemical is safe. The most accurate thing we could say is this chemical was used in very few humans and strongly resembles the fatally toxic Bromo-DragonFLY.

Why do you say 2C-B-FLY is safe? You must have a reason.

I think we have insufficient information on 2C-B-FLY. I could find a few dozen reports on Erowid. Lots of 2C-B-FLY reports were from mislabeled Bromo- DrganoFLY. The mislabeled batch the vendor and other people died from. They have the single excerpt from Shulgin on Erowid mentioning the dose is ~10mg and nothing else.

I recall Shuglin's most recent book "The Shulgin Index, Volume One: Psychedelic Phenethylamines and Related Compounds" having a limited amount of additional details. You'd have to purchase the book so you could get to this data. We can't say this chemical is safe. The most accurate thing we could say is this chemical was used in very few humans and strongly resembles the fatally toxic Bromo-DragonFLY.
i suppose 2C-B-FLY isn't proven to be safe, there is no reason to believe that it is dangerous.

You labeled Bromo-DragonFLY with non standard names. Your labeling could confuse people about the dangers of Bromo-DragonFly.

Two of those images show Bromo-DragonFLY. The other images show close structural analogues of Bromo-DragonFLY. Bromo-DragonFLY caused nasty fatalities and such extreme vascular constriction people received amputations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromo-DragonFLY

Last edited:
i'd try that. probably lasts a crazy long time, though. could maybe use a keto on the cyclohexyl ring to give your enzymes a point at which to start breaking the thing down.

A few pages back I read some interesting stuff. I'm an IV Fentanyl junkie except I can afford it but violating the law disturbs me and there isn't a doctor in this country that I can pay to script it to me. Well, I could probably find one somewhere, I can actually pay. So, I was reading and noticed some Fentanyl analogues. This is legal for research chemistry and doesn't violate the nasty US Analogue Legislation? It can be stronger molecularly? I tried the mighty Google and I have searched this site. Err... I can't find anything about how one becomes an RC and orders up some freshly minted analogue from China and some bunnies for testing. (I won't eat or harm the bunnies unless they go feral. Then I may shoot and eat said bunny.) So setting up a corporation is easy and inexpensive. How does one become a RC and make this legal? Sorry about not drawing a random molecule, my chemistry education was many years ago and I don't think it would be helpful in any sense of the word. Please note that I am not asking for sources for RC chemicals. I think I can find that on my own or with local and personal assistance.

. This is legal for research chemistry and doesn't violate the nasty US Analogue Legislation?

all analogues of fentanyl are illegal in the USA. analogue act says anything that is chemically similar to a schedule 1 drug like fentanyl is illegal. (and in fact the whole reason the analogue act got put in was because fentanyl analogues were appearing left and right in the 1980s and it was meant to ban them) sometimes people order it anyway in flagrant violation of the law but they're risking big prison time.

we are not here to help you learn about how to order anything from anywhere either. BL does not discuss sourcing. it's against the rules here.

If you're thinking about opening a research chemical selling corporation in the US, you should just forget about it. The last people that tried that, way back in the early days of the "legal" online drug market, got like 415 years in a federal penitentiary, where you will be subject to complete isolation from other human peers for the length of your stay. And I would recommend heroin over fentanyl analogues, and I would normally never recommend H for anything other than to unwind every once in a while. The penalties for fentanyl analogues are even more draconian than for fentanyl itself, and the risk of overdosing is quite high.

With the current rate of shitty stims, sooner or later we'll see this:

wMt1Ogz.png

I was doing things *similar* but *not quite* a couple days ago on my Marvin Beans Sketch that I finally figured out to get on my home non-connected laptop.

Here's one that may be promising, reminds me of desoxypipradrol, but uses the phenyltropane configuration of the phenyls off of the piperidine instead of the MPH configuration with the nitrogen et al:

acYAd.jpg

Even reminds me a bit of nocaine or phenmetrazine.

I also think that 3-methylmethamphetamine is worth a try. And I bet O-methyl-oxycodone (as opposed to HO-oxycodone) is powerful.

Last edited:
The last people that tried that, way back in the early days of the "legal" online drug market, got like 415 years in a federal penitentiary, where you will be subject to complete isolation from other human peers for the length of your stay.

That is what I am trying to avoid, so thank you very much for the information. I extract from mylar patches and find it cleaner and easily measured by patch size cut. It is pretty much always consistent and I go smaller and will do multiple sites instead of one big one. Thanks though. I find fent so much cleaner. I buy bulk Duralgesic only. If it is jelly then I don't buy it. I do have some in my safe but if I use the jelly I always just wear it - no shooting while wearing. I live alone in the true middle of nowhere (long story) so it is safety first which can suck at times but I got lucky and don't want to lose this life just yet.

I am also a citizen by my native heritage (though I need a passport now - dumb asses) of Canada. I am sure I could get it there and then get it here but I am not going to risk it. Risk vs. reward... I already have to cross a number of state lines when my order falls off the truck. I usually have at least 500 of them. I use about two per day during the cold months. I use less when it is warm.

To be clear that is about two 100mcg patches.

Last edited:
sometimes people order it anyway in flagrant violation of the law but they're risking big prison time.

Yeah. Thank you for the quick and accurate information, it is NOT WORTH THE RISK for me. I already have a source (I could get like 5k at once if I order and wait) but the trip back across all those state lines scares the hell out of me some times. I had a friend bringing some H up this same direction (not for me) and they got nailed. The feds got them and then pretty much every state they went through could prove it and did. When they got out of federal prison they then went state to state to state. They are finally "free" (on probation with the feds and, somehow, several states) and I am certainly not wanting anything like that.

You labeled Bromo-DragonFLY with non standard names. Your labeling could confuse people about the dangers of Bromo-DragonFly.

Two of those images show Bromo-DragonFLY. The other images show close structural analogues of Bromo-DragonFLY. Bromo-DragonFLY caused nasty fatalities and such extreme vascular constriction people received amputations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromo-DragonFLY
Bromo-DragonFLY is the same thing as DOB-DragonFLY, but DOB-DragonFLY is the proper name. Also, DOB-DragonFLY is only there once.

Status
Not open for further replies.