• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

Status
Not open for further replies.
O-2172 is a research chemical with some DRI effects that didn't need the nitrogen group. The potency is around 1/3 that of methylphenidate and ethylphenidate. Perhaps Shell-247 may be 1/4 to 1/9 the potency of methylphenidate. Since things like prolintane, cyclohexylaminopropane(norpropylhexedrine, an active metabolite of propylhexedrine) and propylhexedrine are not very potent, but are still stimulating enough, and since O-2172 seems to be selective for dopamine, maybe Shell-247 may act as a mild to moderate stimulant. One could hope.

Yep, that checks out. One can remove the nitrogen and keep activity, surprisingly. It seems actually you can do a lot to fuck up the amphetamine structure and it will still keep stimulant activity--even structure as simple and far removed as 2-hexanamine have some stimulant activity (if only psychedelics worked this way, most slight tweakings will ruin the activity completely!).

MY proposed stimulant is something that would be called 2-phenyl-3-methyl-oxazolidine. I based it off the structure of phenmetrazine (it is basically the same phenmetrazine structure, but with an oxizolidine ring replacing the morpholine). Here's how it'd look like:

2_phenyl_3_methyl_oxazolidine.png

based on structure alone, i'd guess it would be more potent than phenmetrazine, because it has the methamphetamine moiety (whereas phenmetrazine has the moiety of the much less potent ethylamphetamine).

Last edited:
Alright, nice :) But I'm guessing only the 3 first have a chance of being active, the rest will be too bulky, imo.

Actually, the first one will probably have too little bulk, think 2CD, it'll probably be much less potent, if active at all.

Number 2 in the first row is like 2CE with the second carbon substituded for boron, that one could be active I suppose. As well as the next one, being an analog to 2CiP.

If they're actually possible to synth it's a fascinating idea.

4-piperonylpiperidine.hcl
1-phenyl-1-piperidin-4-yl-methanone.hcl
2-methyl-3-phenylpiperidine.hcl
2-methyl-3-(1,3-benzodioxole-5-yl)-piperidine.hcl

4-piperonylpiperidine.hcl
1-phenyl-1-piperidin-4-yl-methanone.hcl
2-methyl-3-phenylpiperidine.hcl
2-methyl-3-(1,3-benzodioxole-5-yl)-piperidine.hcl

You, uh. . .wanna elaborate on these?

ebola

The first one is the methylenedioxy analogue of 4-PMPD.
The next one is the benzylic oxo analogue of 4-PMPD.
The third one is the O-->CH2 version of phenmetrazine.
And the last one is the methylenedioxy version of number three.

They are all either stimulants or entactogens.

How well characterized is the activity of 4-PMPD? On paper it looks pretty good, though I wonder about its potency.

ebola

It's hard for me to characterize its activity, other than to say one 'hit' is about 100 to 200 mg and that it's not meant to be snorted. I'll wait for more ppl to try it before drawing any more conclusions.

vqW0bEG.png

Is this the next major mephedrone, I bet so, I call it MDPV-36, it is (c) sekio!!!!!!!! Doubles as heating oil in the winter.

Contact me for cheap patent licensing!!!!!

Just saw a thread about this compound on reddit with a couple bioassays detailed, actually. It's supposedly not particularly fun and pretty anxiogenic. Ya don't say. . .

ebola

Well I will say one thing about Seiko's creation: It's fat soluble as hades.

Here's a bare bones attempt to replicate amfonelic acid's stimulant activity: 2-benzylpyridine. Also, 1-phenyl-1-(pyridin-2-yl)-methanone and, of course, their methylenedioxy analogues.

1-phenyl-2-pyrrolidinyl-propane.hcl
1-(1,3-benzodioxole-5-yl)-2-pyrrolidinyl-propane.hcl

The first one is a prodrug for amphetamine, while the second is a prodrug for MDA.
However, the off chance that each posses an intrinsic activity all its own cannot, at this time, be ruled out.
Both are currently 'legal' per se candidates for the research chemical industry.

This one is a 'legal' prodrug of mescaline: 1-(1,2,3-trimethoxyphen-5-yl)-2-pyrrolidinyl-ethane.hcl
Because, why not? The last mescaline rc I took, escaline, sucked.

@ the MDA pro-drug... wouldn't the pyrrolidinyl group first get metabolized to N-butyl? If so, it'd be a pro-drug for MDBA - which I have no idea about..
In other words: wondering about pyrrolidinyl chem metabolism, also good to know for the pyrro stims.

wouldn't the pyrrolidinyl group first get metabolized to N-butyl?

That would only happen in a reducing environment (e.g. hydride). Oxidative metabolism is more likely e.g. metabolism to N-(4-hydroxybutyl)-MDA, but even then that is not a major route. I think the pyrrolidine ring stays intact a lot of the time. I think N-oxide and 2-pyrrolidinone metabolites are more common.

Stuff like e.g. MDPPP, MDPV, prolintane will provide models of pyrrolidine compound metabolism.

The pyrrolidine group will be metabolized to 2-oxo-pyrrolidine then 2,5-di-oxo-pyrrolidine then to R-NH2. The million dollar question is which rxn happens faster: that one or the breakdown of the benzodioxole? I'd say the amphetamine and mescaline analogues have a much better chance than the MDA version.

^ I'll have the amphetamine please. Actually, could possibly be a beneficial addition to the ADHD medications, like an XR adderall.

Here is my less beneficial suggestion:
2-(methylamino)-1-(5-methyl-thiophen-2-yl)propan-1-one, or 5-methyl-methiothinone / 5-methyl-methiopropaminone / MEPHETHRONE.

Edit: here it is in all its glory (?)
2akbgvl.png

Eventually, some Chinese lab is bound to churn it out.

And you forgot 1-(4-methyl-phenyl)-1-piperidin-4-yl-methanone. What about 4-methyl-benzoylpiperidine?

Last edited:
With the exception of mephedrone, four methyl aromatic pea's are too hardcore for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.