• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ the 4-((2-dimethylamino)ethyl)quinolone work "well" as substitute for DMT: I made similar indoles isosteres back in the days!!Tryptophan analogs with the quinolone replacing the indole ;) ). It might work but lsd doesnt tolerate substitution at 2 position of the indole like with the 2-bromoLSD??) .. but who knows. NB: The one terrible thing about these types of quinolones, they're just terribly insoluble and I mean really pain in the ass to get them into any reasonable solvent.. unless you use boiling DMSO or DMF or .. cold conc sulfuric acid 8o

If the problem is localized polarity, do you have any idea whether an emulsifier would work or a surfactant like HPBCD (HBC)?

Better to start off with 4-(dimethylamino)ethylquinoline anyway? Make that 1,2-dihydro-yadayadayada.

The effect of a 2-substitution of some tryptamines is known, primarily 2,N,N-TMT (Me-DMT) and I think also the 5-MeO analogue which I might actually have somewhere... they are active but quite different, like DiPT is "different" but apparently even differenter ;p.
It's definitely possible that 2-Me vs 2-Br is not comparable anyway, but I think regarding LSD many substitutions were tried and a lot on the indole nucleus were just not tolerated, don't know if 2-alkyls were among them but wouldn't be all that surprised if BOL made the cut.
LSD fits so snug that intolerance for substitutions doesn't necessarily translate that well to tryptamines or bioisosteres of trypts?

Last edited:
If the problem is localized polarity, do you have any idea whether an emulsifier would work or a surfactant like HPBCD (HBC)?
Better to start off with 4-(dimethylamino)ethylquinoline anyway? Make that 1,2-dihydro-yadayadayada.
yes an emulsfier might work... 1,2-dihydro? then you end up with an sp3 at C4 which will skew the conformation from that of DMT. or do you mean synthetically (ie start from the 1,2-dihydroquinoline and .. hmmmmm nothing. Actually they pretty easy access I mean the 4-quinolone one just needs serious lab setting...
..LSD fits so snug that intolerance for substitutions doesn't necessarily translate that well to tryptamines or bioisosteres of trypts?
Exactly that's the reason for its the extreme potency!. It fits just as perfectly as it gets.

maybe it is too bulky, but my feeling says that putting bromine on the 2-position of a Lysergamide will be more bulky than this quinolone thing...
imo the bulk is less of an issue than the critical hydrogen bond LSD indole NH makes with the receptor. The quinolone analog may or may not be able to make similar interaction. iirc the indole NH makes a critical H-bond that orientate the rest of the molecule just about right: any disruption with that HB will kill dramatically activity because lsd is fairly rigid: either you have the critical NH bond then you get highly potent molecule or you don't then you kill the activity for the same reason (rigidity of lsd and the like). substitution of the 2-position of lsd indole may make it hard to get an optimum NH-receptor H-bond. The quionolone would have a O at that position (It may actually work better because the quinolone exits in 2 forms NHCO <---->N=C-OH. So the OH may well replace the indole NH, you know what I mean?.
With DMT you may have room to accommodate changes on the indole 2 position (and elsewhere) since it can adjust to bind receptor without too much energy penalty.
But definitely a very interesting suggestion: indole ---> quinolone isosteres (they may even be legit:)

Ba78Jk3JMlkvAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

doesn't that one already have a name?

edit-no,not that I can tell, I was thinking about BEATRICE but that doesn't have the other amine

f pharmacologically makes me think of some weird shit like diethylprion although simpler and more elegant; kinda interesting IMO but not sure what would happen to the elegant symmetry once getting into our system?

Last edited:
I need help with......I'm on 80mg methadone and just started a stack of nootropics (smart drug) ... However, I haven't got much from them. At less nothing that I've noticed or felt. (((I'm not looking for a high,))) Can anyone tell why this might be? Will the receptor blocker in the methadone block the nootropics from doing their job? Or haven't I found the right combination of nootropics. Please reply if you have any knowledge or thoughts on this thank you..

i bet those both exist somewhere already

the one with the napthyl probably has a JWH-designated number

I need help with......I'm on 80mg methadone and just started a stack of nootropics (smart drug) ... However, I haven't got much from them. At less nothing that I've noticed or felt. (((I'm not looking for a high,))) Can anyone tell why this might be? Will the receptor blocker in the methadone block the nootropics from doing their job? Or haven't I found the right combination of nootropics. Please reply if you have any knowledge or thoughts on this thank you..

This is kind of the wrong thread. To get some proper responses, either post in the big and dandy nootropics thread in the psychedelic drugs forum, or start a new thread here in NPD (it'll get moved if it's not advanced enough) Important, be sure to list which nootropics you are taking, because theres litteraly hundreds of different known ones, all with different mechanisms of action.

Chances are though, that you are expecting to much of them. Not everyone gets noticeable effects from nootropics.

DNH, Methadone is an NMDA antagonist besides being an opioid (NMDA and opioid systems are closely connected by the way). Nootropics and NMDA antagonists are found to counteract each other, that may very well be it. But yeah it's difficult to say how much that contributes because like Inc said there are many nootropics and not only do they act in various ways, definitely not all of them are that pronounced.

But please, take it to the nootropics thread if you want to continue - post in appropriate threads, use the search engine if you can't find threads cause admittedly nootropics are not easy to categorize in the forum. Thnx very much.

@Roi:

3%2C4-methylenedioxy-N-%5B(1R%2C2R)-2-(dimethylamino)cyclohexyl%5D-N-methylbenzamide.png

M1-U-4-lorn
Haha wow oops had not seen Dotchems nearly identical structure

Last edited:
kAIgSaT.jpg

2-(2-Chlorophenyl)-2-(methylamino)cyclohexane

longer lasting, more potent analog of ketamine?

How to make a longer lasting U4 analogue though?

3,4-Dichloro-N-[(1R,2R)-2-methyl-2-(N-pyrrolidinyl)-4-fluorocyclohexyl]-N-methylbenzamide ?

3%2C4-Dichloro-N-%5B(1R%2C2R)-2-methyl-2-(N-pyrrolidinyl)-4-fluorocyclohexyl%5D-N-methylbenzamide.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.