TDS I Just Need To Post vs Welcome To the Fluffy Side

I feel great! Im goin to file taxes and celebrate an early birthday tonight with my family. My bday is this coming monday but ill be working so no time at all.

Are you looking forward to this day? If so less than two weeks to go :) better times ahead.

I know, just wants to file my taxes..

Last edited:
Every year we end up filing for an extension LOL. This year is going to be no different.....8)

I have never been late on filing taxes cause I love getting the tax return earlier hahaa!

^Why, are you on vacation? I'm off work for all of April but I am working about 6-8 hours a day in my yard--it's gone to hell over the last few years!

Ughhh so much anxiety to leave the house right now to go get anxiolytics. kinda painfully ironic. ><

~Verri

^Why, are you on vacation? I'm off work for all of April but I am working about 6-8 hours a day in my yard--it's gone to hell over the last few years!

Yeah, kind of. I didn't ask for one but they gave me off because of a death in the family earlier this week. I'd love to see pictures of your garden :).

star visit moi :D

I wish <3

i 'broke up' with the pdoc i have been seeing for about 2 years today.

it was weird because i was in a really peaceful mellow mood, and i just tried to elaborate as well as i could what the reasons were behind it and what i felt was best for me. but i could tell the second that he realised he was losing control over me he was PISSED, like ready to start shouting at me calling me a drug fucked mental case. he kept making passive aggressive attacks at me and was in general really childish about the whole thing. at one point i could tell in his eyes he couldn't even listen to what i was saying any more, it was like his ego was running in full force, completely enraged by losing power over me.

i probably should have tried to smile and nod more, rather than responding to the things he said, i learnt that in mental hospital that with some doctors you gotta just let them think they know everything, although there was no way i could have avoided him getting angry over me not wanting to see him anymore.

ill be seeing him 1 more time to get a referral to a psychologist that i really like, hopefully they will be able to help me pull apart my identity, question my habitual thought patterns etc.

it was like i was the adult and he was the child in the conversation..

its going to be awkward now though, its as if he is too ignorant, or simply doesn't want the best for me.

sometimes a bit of conflict can be healthy :p

Yea I'm ace, thanks. Good luck on getting off opiates. I hope you're shoulder heals well.

Evey

I don't understand what is wrong with me, I don't seem to be able to do anything except make people angry or upset them. One minute I'll be going through life as normal and then suddenly I am like some sort of black hole sucking in and ruing everything and everyone around me even though I'm trying to do good. Clearly I am something of a failure/embarresment but I don't think I'm a bad person. I try to make people happy but I just fail every time around, I honestly don't think this world is for me.