• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I just bought my first vaporizer!

Cool, thanks. Yeah a friend mentioned he was doing it with his left over vaped cannabis and it has me curious. I might try it one day.

Salutations PoleDriver,

I might try it one day.

If/when you do please keep an opened eye for cookie mixes that will cook fine at 320 °F or below, this is the only brand/product i could find locally which fits such temperature creteria:

33llcoz.jpg

(Betty Crocker - Double Chocolate Chunk)

It wouldn't hurt having options for a change.

Good day, have fun!! =D

Cooking with vaped bud works well, it'll get you stoned, just it doesn't have any flavour & it can be a more sedative effect. In my portable vapes it gets crushed to a fine powder when I take it out of the vape, which is a slight problem too - the Plenty doesn't suffer from that issue.

I put some trimmed leaves & twigs in the cooking too, so it still tastes like weed.

I just boil it in milk, strain & drink it, I add sugar & spices for flavour, sometimes add it to cocoa for a hot chocolate drink.

I tried saving the weed after it had been boiled in milk & boiled it up again, but the second lot didn't have any effect, unfortunately it doesn't last forever, but you can get high from the same weed twice.

Adding it to some chemical filled cookie mix seems to defeat the point.

Last edited:
DrGreenthumb

In my portable vapes it gets crushed to a fine powder when I take it out of the vape, which is a slight problem...

Fine powder is no problem to me, any pictures? YMMV i suppose.

Adding it to some chemical filled cookie mix seems to defeat the point.

Well, obviously my point would probably end up being defeated somehow, anyway...

Good day, have fun!! =D

Fine powder is a slight problem as it can't be strained out, so I get a bit of a gritty chocolate drink, usually it sinks to the bottom, but it makes that last bit nasty.

Again the large filling chamber on the Plenty solves this problem, it's not such a tight squeeze to get enough bud in it & it doesn't get crushed to a powder when removing it.

Cookies & cakes are pretty easy to make without some premade commercial mix, there isn't a lot of ingredients to mix & you should keep them all in anyway. They're always going to go cheap on the premade mixes & bulk it out with nasty stuff. Takes 10 minutes to find a good cake/cookie recipe on the internet.

Boiling it in milk is even easier & seems to work better.

Last edited:
Salutations,

...can't be strained out...

My VaporGenie grinds are really fine and yet it didn't cause me much worry so far but i wrote this before: i'm no purist although i like been given inclusive options while i try to do the same for others...

Takes 10 minutes to find...

Even less to pick a ready-made pouch when i happen to shop around, not to mention such simple cooking project can hardly be made less involving than that.

So i'm confident the reader will appreciate having alternatives. If it's OKay with you i guess...

8(