• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I Just Bought a Bufo Alvarius...Does Anyone Else on BL Have One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you even milk it for the 5-meo-dmt what the fuck was the purpose of this fucking bizarre experiment rofl

this is just a fucking train wreck

literally what the living fuck is i don't even just what

Well, shit happens...and if I gave two shits what blue lighters thought that would be sad...I pulled a stupid stunt trying to give him an outdoor habitat and it backfired...as for Frank, I'm sure he's fine as, at least for the rest of the summer, he'll be in a good place...come September...well???...it's anyone's guess.
Party on Frank.

Well, shit happens...and if I gave two shits what blue lighters thought that would be sad...I pulled a stupid stunt trying to give him an outdoor habitat and it backfired...as for Frank, I'm sure he's fine as, at least for the rest of the summer, he'll be in a good place...come September...well???...it's anyone's guess.
Party on Frank.

What was wrong with a nice safe aquarium? I guess you could do whatever you wanted with your toad but an outdoor habitat was just asking for trouble. Racoons could have got him. Frank, we hardly knew ye.

Last edited:
Pardon the frankness (lol), but are you stupid? I genuinely want to know. Why would you spend money on an expensive animal, then not take proper precautions about it escaping?

I hope everyone realizes that Frank is most likely fucking dead by now, a slow miserable death in an alien environment outside of his natural desert river habitat. He cannot survive in your area, unless you live in extreme southwest US or Mexico south of it. Not only did you waste the expensive price of these toads, but your negligence allowed a member of an already threatened species to die a needless death. Go ahead, make satirical jokes about it. That won't change the fact that you're an idiot.

Quite a harsh post there.... You've got serious issues to work on reading this... Sorry to hear you lost your toad.... Who knows? Maybe he will show up in the habitat one day!

What happened to experienced herpetologist, worked for the zoo yadda yadda yadda?

Not judging, just laughing. Also doubting the official story to some degree.

This page has good advice on keeping these toads. It says if a hole is big enough for it to stick its head out it can escape. In lieu of a photo of Frank, this page has a good one. Cute little dickens.

Well, Frank showed up last night, at least it looked like Frank...I didn't see an I.D. though...
He'd, evidently, buried himself down inside his habitat and faked an escape...?
He was sitting on the sidewalk by my house...he looked so happy that I didn't have the heart to put him back in prison...
I did, however, lay hands on him and was urinated on for my trouble.
I'm sure I'll see more of him this summer...?

Last edited:
Well, Frank showed up last night, at least it looked like Frank...I didn't see an I.D. though...
He'd, evidently, buried himself down inside his habitat and faked an escape...?
He was sitting on the sidewalk by my house...he looked so happy that I didn't have the heart to put him back in prison...
I did, however, lay hands on him and was urinated on for my trouble.
I'm sure I'll see more of him this summer...?

You gotta get Frank back before he gets eaten by some animal. But yeah they like to dig under the soil apparently. What happened after he peed on you? You dropped him and he hopped away? The Saga of Frank may not yet be over, but there's not much time left to catch him, between the coming colder weather and predators. Maybe he'll go back in the habitat if there's stuff in there he would like. If he was on the sidewalk it's just a matter of time before he gets run over on the street. He might go back in the habitat if there's nice diggable soil or sand. The natural ground around there is probably not that good for a toad to dig in.

Last edited:
No, I didn't drop him. I set him down and he hopped away...

Yeah, setting him down was probably not a great move. You had Frank and you let him get away. WHYYYYY? Did you think he was gonna follow you to his cage? I see why you have your name.

Yeah, setting him down was probably not a great move. You had Frank and you let him get away. WHYYYYY? Did you think he was gonna follow you to his cage? I see why you have your name.

lol seriously why is this thread still going

attempting best of BL?

so far its FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.