• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I have such a good guy and I still can't feel it for him

It's not really becuse he's not a badboy, people get too hung up on that. Most of the guys I've been interested with have been typical good guys. It's just that my last wasn't so it felt strange to notice the differences in comparison.

Anyway, he has pretty much finished with me now. He sent me some texts last night saying "Thanks for everything" and "Call me if you get better". I guess he has finally seen the light. But it hurts for me, as I've become quite dependent on him at this point, while I guess he's over the worst infatuation. So it's not very pretty but I guess that's only fair.

I'm also giving myself a really hard time and don't even know if I'll be able to forgive myself. I was always trying to break it off, it's just he did all the work so it was easy to just pick up the phone, when I really enjoyed interacting with him. At least I never said "I love you" back. I couldn't make myself do that when I didn't really mean it. I would just kiss him or say something appreciative.

I'm sure he's pretty bitter about all that, but it wasn't like I was just taking him for a ride, it was just as much his fault for wanting to continue when he could see the signs. I deliberately tried to discourage him many times. Mostly under the influence of drugs or in withdrawal when I cared less.

One time I even mentioned I had been more interested in a drug-addict I met before him (it was true) and that made him really mad so he left the country.
You should give yourself a hard time and feel guilty for treating people like crap. Also, you manipulated him so don't act like he was asking for it-maybe he was a good person who was a bit naiive and had a big heart?

No worries - I AM giving myself a hard time, it's pretty much all I ever do.

It's still a sore subject for me, okay, but he's been gone for a week now and I'm pretty sure that's it. I was just starting to freak out when I realised I was losing him, as I was dependent on him, and wanted him in my life, and really loved him - even if it wasn't the sparks-fly kind of love. But this was what I wanted all along as I knew it was the only right thing for him and that's what matters.

I even sent him a message congratulating him for having the strength to stay away for so long and tried to explain things from my side. It wasn't like I planned it that way. It just so happened that way as I was just living him the present, and I loved him more than I could say, I just didn't want to encourage him. And I tried to make my feelings clear and push him away almost every week. And each time he would disappear for a while and I would feel a sense of relief it was all over. But then in a week he would get back in touch again like it never happened and it would be too hard for me to resist.

I know it was mostly my fault, but part of it was also on him, as he pretty soon knew what the score was. I mean, it was going on since October, and even around Christmas he was starting to lose hope when I still wouldn't commit. I guess he was just hoping he could make me come around and you know what it's like when you're really in love - even getting to be with the object of your affection can be enough, even if they can't give you what you want.

So I'm suffering now, now worries about it, but I know there's no other way. He wants to settle down and reproduce and do his duty for God (at least that's how gather he feels) and doesn't need to waste any more time with a hopless case like me. He needs to find someone who can give him what he wants and really deserve him.

Anyone would be lucky to have him. I've always said he was perfect and there's nothing I can say about him. On the other hand, I don't think I would be good for him, even if I wanted to. Don't want him to end up a few years down the line with a broken heart and a bunch of kids to raise alone on his own.

Just wish I could have met someone like him before when I was more healthy and idealistic about love. I mean, he's like a Muslim version of an old-fashioned good Christian boy. He doesn't even drink, for God sake, and doesn't think much of drugs to say he least (though I managed to keep my drug-use mostly hidden from him - apart from one time he went out and got me 1000 Clonazepam when I was really suffering). But I think he just accepts that Western girls are somewhat morally corrupt and that's just the price to pay to get someone with blue eyes and blond hair.

By the way, I'm aware that's one of the main reasons he was attracted to me in the first place, as it's a big thing for most guys from those countries, and probably wouldn't have looked a me otherwise. Anyway, love is love, and the initial reason you're attracted to someone doesn't really matter. We all need somehing that attracts us before it turns into love, and I know his love for me was a genuine as it could be.

So I miss him, and want and want and want, but it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
By the way, I feel like a bit of an idiot for letting him go...he was ideal boyfriend material and I'll probably never meet anyone like that again whilst still of marrying age...and if I were to get married and start a family he'd make a great choice. In fact, seeing little kids of mixed Nordic/Muslim race puts a little lump in my chest as I know it's something I could have had, and would have made me very happy in many ways.

And you only need to take a look at him to see he's obviously a good and noble sort of guy, which is quite rare these days.

image01.jpg

...still, there are some out there...

image02.png

I've always liked the Indian type look as well. They're like a darker version of Northern Europens, in some cases even more like "us" than Southern Europeans, as they have the same facial structures. So his race didn't even cross my mind any of the time (not that it would have been an issue either way - but I forget Northern Europeans have no right to feel proud of our race unlike other races)

Especially when he was so well integrated and could already speak two European languages fluently after just a few years here, and it wasn't like I ever had to explain anything to him, but I guess it's true that Asians are smart. At least we were on the same level and had a lot of common aswell, so there weren't any conflicts, apart from my unwillingness to commit, which caused some tension.

Oh well, I wish him all the best, and hope he'll get his blonde-haired blue-eyes princess/angel that will be really his. And there are those who are much worse off than him - he doesn't exactly lack opportunuties. He just used to say "Other guys want a new girl every night but I just want the want the one" (Come on - that would be hard to resist for any girl).

He also drives taxi at night and you should hear some of the stories I hear. Practically every night some drunk slut, older woman, or prostitute throws themselves at him and propositions him right there in the cab - "But driver, you're so handsome" - "Can I suck you in the car?", etc. (I guess the prostitutes sees him as an easy client) but he'd always just shooo them away and tell them off (Trust a Muslim to keep a woman sexually in check).

It's still commandable he has the strength to resist it, though, but I guess if it's on offer every night it starts to lose value. Besides, only few of them has "really blue eyes and blond hair" - which of course is what the Earth's axis tilts on (In his internal world anyway). Then he'd come home to me and I wouldn't give a fuck (no, it wasn't as bad as that, but it didn't mean to me what it should have).

Well, he is Muslim, and they're not exactly known for their appreciation of the sexually liberated female, so it also helped I'm of the more demure type. While the 72 virgins waiting for him in heaven I suppose is an eeeentirely different matter - no way sex could make a man dirty, right. Funny world we live in as well.

Though I'm disappointed he can't see through that these attitutes are fostered on them to excuse seeing women as male possessions and motivate them to go to war (but I guess the brainwashing just starts too early and goes too deep). Apart from that he's a really sane/sound guy and doesn't really stand out from the average Westerner.

So that's that "lovestory", I guess. Unless someone has some observations they would like to add. I guess you could point out a thing or two. As long as I can be the innocent part at long last.

Last edited:
I get what you mean, but sadly it was more like the other way around. I started out as you what ideally describe a human being should be but just had to face up to reality and eventually had no choice but to conform. I started out as an idealist but am more of a cynic/realist now and I know that's not always very pretty.

Like I say, it's not like he's that much different. He's made it very clear something as hyper-superficial as blond hair and blue eyes is a big thing to him, and might likely have passed me by otherwise, as he can take his pick, so why not go for his preference? That's his right to do and nothing wrong with having preferences. Besides I think Asians are moe racis than Europeans, but that's another point. The tendency for people to pick out the very worst in your post and make the worst out of it also amazes me - it could have been interepreted in many other ways than that - and I'm sure someone who's been subjected to real racism would find it pretty harmless., unless they're seriously paranoid.

To me, race/colour etc, is not such a big deal, or I would be a Nazi who would only consider dating my own, but you must be entitled to say you like the Indian race (since when can't you admire a race now?) and feel at home with your own (which I think is pretty universal - and sometimes honesty is a greater virtue than political correctness). I didn't see any hostility/disrespect towards other races our cultures in my words, it was more like harmless teasing which most can cope with and actually prefer than having people walk on eggshells around them becaue of their race. Apart from that, no one have taken offense to me in that way in real life as I can recall, which is what really matters.

Well, your paragraph wasn't really that clear...so what was your objection?

Really miss him now he's gone for a week....know I could still pick up the phone and turn it all around but I just can't...going to sleep.

I've almost stooped to the level of begging this week. It's getting pathetic. A doctor made me take my bra off for an examination just so he could ogle my breasts for ages while spouting nonsense and I was a bit desperate for comfort/support. :(

I've almost stooped to the level of begging this week. It's getting pathetic. A doctor made me take my bra off for an examination just so he could ogle my breasts for ages while spouting nonsense and I was a bit desperate for comfort/support. :(

Is it just me, or did I read that as" I was getting desperate for attention/support and so I went to the doctor and allowed him to ogle my breasts?"

WTF? I was practically a victim of sexual molestation and felt the need for some support/comfort after the fact. I just need to grow some balls and become big, tough, no-nonsense woman who will take no crap, even from sleazy doctors.

I've never had a doctor do that, only for a breast exam.
Even then, it's most common to wear a gown.
He would have no reason to "ogle your breasts"

sorry to hear that. Try switching to a female doc.

^ i should switch to a female doc, i don't like having some dude grab my nuts.

I've never had a doctor do that, only for a breast exam.
Even then, it's most common to wear a gown.
He would have no reason to "ogle your breasts"

I know, hence why I felt molested.

I went in for lump in my stomach and he insisted I take my bra off and had to stand there for ages while he did indeed "ogle" me. I guess I could show him something his middle-aged wife couldn't but doesn't mean he's entitled to take those kind of liberties.

Doctors take advantage of their position with vulnerable young women all the time. And I hate confrontation or I would have told him to fuck him self. I felt violated.

Mhm...while you seem to be lacking the normal level of human empathy if you find something like that funny and worthy of ridicule.

By no means did I laugh or find it funny at all my dear.

Your statements are so frequently so off the wall and strange I was merely stating my opinion. I do have empathy for you, but not in regards to that.

That might be, it was just a bit inaproppriate for the context, that's all.

Anyway, aren't you getting bored picking on me yet?
I'm too diplomatic for it to be much fun anyway.

He's really noble and good and one of the few guys who have real respect for women and put your needs before his.

He's practically as good as this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMqXj-eVCjI and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9sRJ-eOHnc.

While my EX was a monster in comparison, but I was crazy about HIM. I would lay on my back and feel the feelings coarsing through me and it was stronger than any drug you could ever have. I don't get it. I guess quality of partner has little to do with it.

Hmm...I don't think it's so much to do with my self-esteem exactly, as if a guy treats me badly I'm very happy to kick him out. My ex wasn't bad to me, just a badboy in general.

I think it's more biological, or almost like you're evolutionary programmed to favour badboys as they're good protectors of you and your children. Not much that can be done about that.

Well, I think it's time to accept... Promiscuity is a bad mans game. If you're trying to recreate it with a noble bloke you're wasting your time.

This is why I'm a Christian. To Stay away from these evil desires. Its a long, boring wait til marriage, but gotta be better than giving your love heart and body to an evil man...

Can't argue with that. Sounds like something Jesus would say. While being able to live by it is another matter.

^ TBH I think most of the "bad man" persona is deliberate, just to get attention. I think every guy on this forum, has probably pretended to be cruel/mean etc think we've all been ignored for being nice, then felt it necessary to make a change.

The true assholes, are quite dangerous people to be around and this can lead to domestic abuse, and really screw you up.

I think conformity to what other people are doing (Peer pressure, your mates being in lots of relationships) leads people to get into these immoral promiscuous relationships. Also want for desirability, people think if they're not having sex they won't be found attractive.

Takes a lot of strength, and perhaps faith, to avoid the bad attractions and wait for the right person.