• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I have severe Anxiety, Will smoking weed make it worst??

Yes smoking weed can worsen your anxiety and I also have anxiety and suffer from really bad panic attacks. I just tried smoking weed for the first time and now I can't sleep because I'm really scared and i feel like I'm having difficulty breathing, my hand is constantly twitching, and i just simply feel weird right now. I can't handle feeling like this because I hate it and it's a scary feeling

Hi

I signed up just to re open this thread/first post of 2018 <3
Twitter:mad:Mrjpz
YouTube:Mrjpz
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Hey guys, uh I have like a severe anxiety disorder, annd i use to be on benzos, xanax, ativan, valium alll that shit to help and i eventually got addicted to it and went through a bad ass benzo withdrawl. (all this was like 4 months ago)right now i am not on any medications my anxiety has calmed down a nice bit, I smoked weed 2 times back when i was younger like 3-4years ago and one of the times i smoked it I completly lost my mind, i was crying and begging for the buz to end, I was shaking, my heart was going about 140-190 BPM and i was panicing sooo horrible, and the tv was shaking or soemthing, but it wasnt laced because i smoked that same joint with my relative.( i was also under respiradol for psychotic thoughts) I also have high blood pressure at the age of 17 (now)and im only 190lbs and i weight train alot, my bloodpressure is usually 165/108 but i was wondering if it would be safe to smoke a joint tonight becuase i am bored and no money for booze?
right now im not under any medications at all.

please write back and let me know what you guys think

( I havent smoked weed in years, n ot even been around the smoke)

No. Do not mess around with cannabis, please. For your own good.

WARNING!!

Transgenic cobalt-60 sterilized THC-centric mari-caca laced with non-detectable BANNED pesticides will turn "stoner$"/"droye$" into easy-to-spot targets, not to mention fluorescence under a UV lamp, over-sized tits and a total lack of sexual drive while remaining cognitive functions cause voters to pick Trudeau or Trump at the votation booth, depending on the country... In addition just wave your gonads goodbye as these will eventually fall off, preceeding a long agony concluded by a most de-humanizing death. Zombie style.

In The Name Of Children!

ilovetorelax, I think it would be a good idea to let the weed go for a while longer because of the severe anxiety. You're already nervous about getting anxiety from it and if not mistaken that is the most commonly reported side effect of weed or close to it. It's not worth the risk of having a hardcore panic attack especially when you've been quitting benzos.

It might depend on different strains. I have bad anxiety as well & sometimes marijuana will make it horrible and make me freak out, other times I will be completely calm. The strain I have now calms me completely and I ended up looking at the effects of the strain online and it's medically used for anxiety, sleep, etc.

It improves my social anxiety, I am really socially stupid in some ways and weed makes me chatty but like in a mellower way. My voice is shaky without it but with the herb even if I'm in interdose benzo withdrawal I'll just be like you got this bro. Just smoked some congo man you got this don't be shy with them. It helps with my confidence issues as there is no reason for them to exist and the herb reveals me to myself over time. It took me a while to figure that one out.

Doesn't really treat the panic attacks but I haven't tried cbd strains yet. I doubt I will fancy them though, since I use it mainly for depression. I used to get panic attacks from weed, but if I end up feeling extremely anxious these days after smoking a gram in bong, I'll just remind myself that weed is safe and it isn't the herb anyway. It's me and I was like this before I smoked, just more aware of it now.

Definitely weeds on the sativa side for me. For the most part I strongly prefer them having extreme anxiety.