I Have A Dream 4 - Jan.19th 2001- Hammerstein Ballroom (nyc)

Originally posted by PartEkidRepsAcosta:
DJ Craze and ODI are fucking gods, and for some reason I knew that ODI would spin by the end of the night.

I didnt go to this party with good reason, im not paying $50 for anyone. especially stuck on earth, I love how they used the weather excuse for thier lineup problems. as always soe puts the names of djs they havent even booked yet on the flyer. But I qouted paul here cuz as always Odi will be found at a soe party in nyc, and yes he is a god, even tho his cd couldve used some work. Craze owns all, and I cant wait to see freaky flow in feb. one.

i'm gla dto hear all of u had a good time.. i always had a wonderful time at the IHAD parties..
and i was really lookin fwd to this one.. i'm sorry i didnt make it.. especially cause i really wante to see pat, shafie, chrissy and buzzy agian.. i hope if u guys went (pat i know u did) had a wonderful time..
i dont even want to get into why i wasnt there.. lets just leave it at.. my (local) friends sucks and are selfish bastards who ruin my bday every year. :( :( :( :(

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Gee, that sux. I know I don't know you, but I'm sorry your birthday was ruined.
*me/hugs Jen*
-Teddy

bkr... none of us went either... the snow and the cold was making me miserable, and the last thing i wanted to do was stand in line for two hours :(
>>>>hugs<<<<
miss you!
you need to come by and visit
we'll have a mini bday bash for yah :)

Cmon girl, no frowns. Lets all cheer and wish (Jen) Bi KaND*E* RaVeR a big Happy belated B-day!! :) ENJOY, ENJOY!!

I had loads of fun at this party!! People told me about this venue being awesome, but in reality it was breathtaking. I was staring up at the ceiling, and then I bumped into this girl, and got her phone number. hehe.
I met two BLrs. Freddie D, and ProvJunglekid whom I actually met a while ago and knew him as "Hootie McBoob" LOL (but Hootie's dead now or something, right? LOL)
Sorry if this seems trite, but BLrs suck when it comes to meetups! :)
Alot of what I would want to say, Speekah already said earlier. Speaking of Speekah, I had so much fun partying with this guy. Although his social and dancing skillz are WAY out of my league, (I'm kinda shy and can't really dance that good) this guy has more positivity in the tip of his little finger than I have in my whole body.
Speekah, you're the only guy I know that can pull off a Versace windbreaker with a pair of UFOs. :) (that was a phat hookup indeed)
Sets I liked:
I'm into anything from the UK so Dinesh absolutely delivered for me. This was wicked 2 step at it's hottest.
Felix da House cat.... AWESOME AWESOME AWSOME!!! No booty house, but god DAMN! The beautiful latina strippers made me so horny.... did anyone else see when they were sucking on each others nipples? Or when the girl in the middle shook her ass? Well anyway, I got pictures!!! hehe
Someone mentioned earlier that SOE "blamed the weather for their lineup problems"..I mean WTF?? If you had driven and were one of the furtunate ones that actually made it there safely, you would clearly see that the weather really was horrible. We witnessed so many accidents on the way there.... cars flipped over, fender benders, spinouts.... in spite of all this, nearly all of the DJs showed. Especially all the headlining acts. (well, except Danny, who I really wanted to see) Surprisingly, with the weather being the way it was, around midnight it got nicely packed.
Anyway, for an afterparty, Tsunami at Vinyl was PERFECT!! I really wish you guys could've gone. Before this party, I despised trance, but there are just no words adequate enough to describe Infected Mushroom!! The entire party was 100% pure eye candy. I talked to this beautiful Indonesian woman for hours, everyone you talked to was like your new best friend. Some of the crowd was definitely older, and danced kinda weird but it was a fucking awesome experience.
Oh well, I wish I could've met more BLrs. You guys might've seen me. I was the dude with seriously spikey blond hair, wearing a gray sweater w/blue stripe across the center, blue dress shirt underneath, and black UFOs.
Hope to meet you guys next time.
Peace.
-kyle

hella bumps to the nyc crew...columbus ohio is catching up with u guys...be on the look out..we got oakenfold coming back again..and mickey finn and dj taucher...wish i could go to your party...kinda far though