I Have A Dream 4 - Jan.19th 2001- Hammerstein Ballroom (nyc)

TriXieee

Bluelight Crew
I Have A Dream 4 - by Stuck on Earth
LINE UP:
DJ IRENE
ROB GEE
GREEN VELVET LIVE
DERRICK CARTER
DAVE RALPH
HIPPE & HALLO
CHARLES FEELGOOD
FELIX DA HOUSE CAT
X-DREAM
PLEASUREHEAD
Drum & Bass Room:
FRANKIE BONES (first time D&B set)
STORM
ED RUSH & OPTICAL & MC RYMTYME
CRAZE & DANNT THE WILDCHILD
FAUST & SHORTEE
KECH & 9X
CHRISTIAN BRUNA & BEAU
GARON & LINK W/ MC ETC
2-Step/House/Funk Room:
DB
JAMES CHRISTIAN
REIDSPEED
CHRIS LOVE & BILLYBELMONT/MISS. KC
MARCUS & DOMINIQUE
DINESH
ORION
LOVESOUND PROJECT
SHANE
DJ OZZY.....PLUS More.....
LOCATION: @ The HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM, NYC, 311 W 34th Street & 8th Ave
INFO: Tickets are $35 in advance, $42 after December 20th (Tickets will be Sold at "JOY" @ The Limelight on Dec.20th)
Buy Online: Ticketmaster.com Tel: 212-780-4614
AGES: 17+
Doors open at 6pm
[ 20 December 2001: Message edited by: abygale ]
[ 27 December 2001: Message edited by: TriXieee ]

WHAT, HELL YES, this party is going to be so phat. First the Hammerstein is a great venue & second all the IHAD parties I went to were so fun. I'm glad to be the first to reply to this post, I'm so there and all over this party, fuck YES!!

the dnb room is lookin quite ill...danny the wildchild and craze,thats fuckin dope,not to mention ed rush and optical!cant wait fer this.
[ 10 December 2001: Message edited by: DRUM AND I3ASS ]

/shakes her head.
::same lineup:: ::same price:: ugh...
[EDIT: watch out, the elevator will be off for most of the night--have fun treking up those stairs... and security sucks--have fun.]
[ 10 December 2001: Message edited by: jerzeezfinest ]

Well honestly I think the Line-Up and venue are both PHAT!!! I havent seen Green Velvet since the early summer in New Haven, and they were sick. I know I'll be at this one. Stereotopia was one of the better parties of the summer. So this should be pretty fun too. Peace!!!

jerzeezfinest, you definetly need to hit this one up. Seriously, how often does the Hammerstein Ballroom throw parties. I know myself and Maui2k (Steve) will be making an entry at this party. Ed Rush & Optical, wooooot!!!
I wonder who the other DJ's to be announced are?

YAY!!!!! THE FUCKIN HAMMERSTEIN!!!! I LOVED STERIOTOPIA AND THIS PARTY LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA BE JUST AS ILL. So yeah I am obviously excited. Plus my girlie lives in NYC so I will most likely be making a weekend outta this.
Ed Rush and Optical...CRAZE AND DANNY....Looks like a sore sunday from dancin

Okay, this is DEFINITELY gonna be my first NYC party. My only issue will be choosing what sets I can deal without seeing. :)
Peace.
Katie

I too had a GREAT time @ stereotopia, and I know they almost never throw parties @ the hamerstein, but i just cannot spend that much money for a party--I always feel like I threw it down the drain. Stuck on Earth SUCKS MY ASSHOLE, and I'm not about to give them my money. :) I'm sure I'll be in the city anyway while its going on, maybe I'll bounce from Brooklyn early that morning and come meet yous for some after-hours fun
I'll be sad that I missed Ed Rush & Optical, Feelgood, and DB, plus some others...but its okay--i'll risk it.
[ 12 December 2001: Message edited by: jerzeezfinest ]
[ 12 December 2001: Message edited by: jerzeezfinest ]

**Jerzeezfinest** Here's a plan. The party is 38 days away. If you manage to put aside 2 dollars a day for the party, you'll have plenty of $$ to go. I understand that Stuck on Earth blows, this may be true, but hey, the venue is huge.. Last time I was there, I don't even remember seeing anyone around from the production. Whatever, it's your call, I'm just trying to get you to have a dope time. :)

ok, here we go again with the stuck in line "I have a dream to get into this party" party. we can loook on one bright side, ITS NOT AT THE AMAZURA. now, im sure s.o.e. will oversell this one, like they do all their nyc parties, but godamn! hip-e and halo + ed rush and optical.....I dunno i think i just might have to go. just maaaaaaaybe

i'll be tearin it up, mostly in the jungle room, but i'd like to see green velvet.
is it just me or are the prices of parties rising waaaaaay faster than inflation? that just ain't right.

now, im sure s.o.e. will oversell this one, like they do all their nyc parties
Bro I went to "I have a dream 3" last year at Amazura, and it was nicely packed, they didn't oversell their tickets. Although the venue is extremely shitty and I think that it's the 2nd worst party venue in NY but that's up to everyone's fate if they go to "X-mas Treat" this weekend.
I think whenever they have mind blowing lineups like ONE NATION & I HAVE A DREAM 1 is when cases like that happens. But you gotta expect that anyways!
I think Stuck on Earth have yet to add 2 more headliners to this lineup before it's official!

Mmmm Ed Rush & Optical, cant miss them!
I'll be going alone as I dont know ANYONE in NYC so I hope to meet some bluers there.....

Me and my DASSO (our state dancesafe chapter)crew are coming in from ohio for this one. This is gonna be the shit for sure. I'll just have to thank Dancesafe for choosing to have their national convention in NYC. Anyway, looking forward to my first NYC party, especially one this phat.

Hmmm...After IHAD3 I vowed never to go to a SOE party again...altho just look at the lineup! (they always get you with that) If I can get comped in and save up enough money for their rediculously overpriced (and non-refillable) water, then I'll probably go.

Maui2k (Steve) You know ur ass will be at this party. The venue is so big, who gives a fuck about Stuck on Earth. At Steriotopia, I didn't see one person from the two pruduction companies that threw it. The line won't be bad either, just get there early.
Tech Kinetics has it right, I bet there will definetly be at least one other headlining talent to come.
ooooh weeeeee! this venue is so dope, even if the party sucks i'll still have fun.
[ 17 December 2001: Message edited by: PartEkidRepsAcosta ]