• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I finally made the perfect freebase

Care to briefly explain why freebase Cocaine is dangerous if made incorrectly, if you have not already? Not super knowledgeable about chemistry but its super interesting to me :)

Care to briefly explain why freebase Cocaine is dangerous if made incorrectly, if you have not already? Not super knowledgeable about chemistry but its super interesting to me :)
Left over ammonia are very damaging to the lungs, I used to know some hardcore base addicts long time ago who simply wanted to smoke their rocks as fast as possible rushing thru the process of cleaning (which also made me severely doubt already during the first steps of the cleaning process if they were able to produce any decent quality) and did not perform water washes and did not let the rocks dryc(so no, now I was sure the quality was anything but even a little decent ergo I never smoked with them...) and by the time I knew them they had already developed all serious lung problems some of them upto serious diseases of which I only remember one being tbc...

So ammonia can be dangerous!

Left over ammonia are very damaging to the lungs, I used to know some hardcore base addicts long time ago who simply wanted to smoke their rocks as fast as possible rushing thru the process of cleaning (which also made me severely doubt already during the first steps of the cleaning process if they were able to produce any decent quality) and did not perform water washes and did not let the rocks dryc(so no, now I was sure the quality was anything but even a little decent ergo I never smoked with them...) and by the time I knew them they had already developed all serious lung problems some of them upto serious diseases of which I only remember one being tbc...

So ammonia can be dangerous!
Not gonna lie I was expecting something way more advanced, I've always heard that making Cocaine itself can be very risky because if done incorrectly, it can result in very toxic product? Could just be a drug myth lol like I said not at all knowledgeable on chemistry.

Thanks for the explanation friend 💚

I was under the impression that levamisole was chosen as a cut because it's hydrochloride salt has very similar solubility characteristics to cocaine hydrochloride and it's freebase has very similar solubility characteristics to freebase cocaine.

The DEA say that 90% of the coke seized has levamisole mixed in. So maybe if you know someone who sells cocaine produced in the Harz Mountains, Germany (nod to Pulp Fiction) then it will be pure. The coke users that have REAL money (and a big habit) will find pure coke, but it's being adulterated before it's exported.

I was under the impression that levamisole was chosen as a cut because it's hydrochloride salt has very similar solubility characteristics to cocaine hydrochloride and it's freebase has very similar solubility characteristics to freebase cocaine.

The DEA say that 90% of the coke seized has levamisole mixed in. So maybe if you know someone who sells cocaine produced in the Harz Mountains, Germany (nod to Pulp Fiction) then it will be pure. The coke users that have REAL money (and a big habit) will find pure coke, but it's being adulterated before it's exported.
What coke can you get? What's the best coke for making a potent Rock?...is Bicarbonate soda or ammonia?

hmm, honestly never thought of that, mostly just like a high octaine fuel, close to no oils and crap added in.

roboslow nope, not that it is mostly because it has alot of buff and leftovers from the refining stage. so even when you get off the brick its got alot still in

Yea I make more than that I just cant afford to do that much drugs....You probably have insurance though and a badass doctor.

Priorities bro. Lifestyle.

Ive lived on less than 200 a week and lived on 2000 a week and I actually did more drugs more frequently when I was sub 200 a week poor student.

My food budget was 30$ a week then now its 200$ easily. My rent was free most of the time, in rough flats and squats. Now it's almost 400$. So what cost me 30$ back then costs me 600$ now lol. But my lifestyle and comfort is a lot nicer. I mean I always had one pair of shoes then, until they fell apart. Now I own a dozen pairs. All this shit eats into drug money.

If I wanted to smash drugs all the time I just wouldn't live in as nice a place or eat as good or go to as many events or have as many hobbies.

I agree, except on a few points.

Though i've also had alot more then this before i feel blessed every day.
Priorities yes, honestly though to each their own.
i relate to that for sure.
All but the smashing shit part also the saying you have to chpose one or the other.
Perspective is alot and almost everything but also you gotta see that everyone uses crutches of sorts to get through life.
2k a week is not bad at all, i did way more when i was younger also.

I agree, except on a few points.

Though i've also had alot more then this before i feel blessed every day.
Priorities yes, honestly though to each their own.
i relate to that for sure.
All but the smashing shit part also the saying you have to chpose one or the other.
Perspective is alot and almost everything but also you gotta see that everyone uses crutches of sorts to get through life.
2k a week is not bad at all, i did way more when i was younger also.

I can't create time out of nothing. It's finite. It's not entirely from a monetary point of view but that running a 'stable life' with a bunch of cool shit without breaking the law to do it is a job in itself that takes away some energy and time from getting fucked up.