• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I finally made the perfect freebase

Zonxx

Bluelighter
So i smoke crack often but.. Make freebase on rare occasion.. Now... There are very few words that i can gather to describe the beauty of proper pure cocaine that its so far from crack not that cracks bad but imagine that clarity of amphetamine with the bliss of coke, i mean i smoke alot and while you do get alot less to smoke vs crack i mean this is a HR forum however one hit of this not even too much, and you lay back and just close your eyes and enjoy that euphoria like you would an opiate, i even feel as if i could pass out once it wears off and tastes so different its...cleaner i mean i dont know how i got it just right i was alil whooo while i did it a week ago made a small bit an fucking forgot about it.. Might aswell have said i found dimonds LELEL but the downside is once every toke wears off i could literally go to sleep which is just yeah. Anyone whom dabbles w crack has to consider freebase because made properly (deadly if not) is probs safest way of smoking coke since and take it from me goes aloong way. Probably a half g if not fiended on is gon last me awhile, infact idk if its me but its so euphoric i personally dont think "MORE" after a hit other than that. Im high ~Zonxx

Question... how do you make your freebase? Getting some in a little while for my birthday and my husband and I were talking about freebasing it. His friend taught him years ago to make a slight paste add a drop or two more of water so it’s almost liquid and run it down the foil. Once dry then light lighter under and use a paper towel roll to actually collect the smoke.... would this work?

Question... how do you make your freebase? Getting some in a little while for my birthday and my husband and I were talking about freebasing it. His friend taught him years ago to make a slight paste add a drop or two more of water so it’s almost liquid and run it down the foil. Once dry then light lighter under and use a paper towel roll to actually collect the smoke.... would this work?

I dream of the day I can make my wife freebase cocaine as a birthday gift. My current girlfriend probably wouldn't so enthralled. Also you seem to still be talking about crack (which requires more than simply adding water). Cocaine freebase is made with white ammonia and ether usually. And paper towel roll is a terrible implement to use (a straw would be better). The "freebase" experiment you are describing sounds like a disaster unfortunately, and unless you do some more research I'd recommend consuming it in a more conventional manner.

Zonxx...if i read between the lines could we say that the premise for this being post worthy is to say, "freebase cocaine is less dangerous than crack"? (This is probably true.) Perhaps more worthwhile would be to share your method (particularly if its a novel one) along with the necessary precautionary measures one should take...

Last edited:
Cool. My buddy wanted to cook his own and share it with me. I want to learn Sensei Yoda. Ha

So i smoke crack often but.. Make freebase on rare occasion.. Now... There are very few words that i can gather to describe the beauty of proper pure cocaine that its so far from crack not that cracks bad but imagine that clarity of amphetamine with the bliss of coke, i mean i smoke alot and while you do get alot less to smoke vs crack i mean this is a HR forum however one hit of this not even too much, and you lay back and just close your eyes and enjoy that euphoria like you would an opiate, i even feel as if i could pass out once it wears off and tastes so different its...cleaner i mean i dont know how i got it just right i was alil whooo while i did it a week ago made a small bit an fucking forgot about it.. Might aswell have said i found dimonds LELEL but the downside is once every toke wears off i could literally go to sleep which is just yeah. Anyone whom dabbles w crack has to consider freebase because made properly (deadly if not) is probs safest way of smoking coke since and take it from me goes aloong way. Probably a half g if not fiended on is gon last me awhile, infact idk if its me but its so euphoric i personally dont think "MORE" after a hit other than that. Im high ~Zonxx
Prove it show us.I work construction 6 days a week and couldn't afford the drug habit you have.How would you even work with all the drugs you do???

I dream of the day I can make my wife freebase cocaine as a birthday gift. My current girlfriend probably wouldn't so enthralled. Also you seem to still be talking about crack (which requires more than simply adding water). Cocaine freebase is made with white ammonia and ether usually. And paper towel roll is a terrible implement to use (a straw would be better). The "freebase" experiment you are describing sounds like a disaster unfortunately, and unless you do some more research I'd recommend consuming it in a more conventional manner.

Zonxx...if i read between the lines could we say that the premise for this being post worthy is to say, "freebase cocaine is less dangerous than crack"? (This is probably true.) Perhaps more worthwhile would be to share your method (particularly if its a novel one) along with the necessary precautionary measures one should take...
I was just about to say that a paper towel roll would be a bad idea but u beat me to it lol

Ive always wanted to try Ether-made freebase. Ive heard from thers that it lasts longer and is an all around better high

Why would the paper towel roll be a bad idea? It wouldn’t touch the foil just curios. I don’t know how to make crack nor do I want to actually do it. Any other suggestion on how to smoke it with a very simple method?

Prove it show us.I work construction 6 days a week and couldn't afford the drug habit you have.How would you even work with all the drugs you do???
i laugh at this question now ive answered several times. I collect disability and work occasionally as a consultant, do sales from home and some other ilicit things on the side. I make 2 grand a month somtimes alittle less or more i could make much more if i did indeed have a 9-5

Why would the paper towel roll be a bad idea? It wouldn’t touch the foil just curios. I don’t know how to make crack nor do I want to actually do it. Any other suggestion on how to smoke it with a very simple method?
No coke must be made into crack which is simple as fuck but a learned ability to make right and then freebase.

i laugh at this question now ive answered several times. I collect disability and work occasionally as a consultant, do sales from home and some other ilicit things on the side. I make 2 grand a month somtimes alittle less or more i could make much more if i did indeed have a 9-5
Yea I make more than that I just cant afford to do that much drugs....You probably have insurance though and a badass doctor.

Ive always wanted to try Ether-made freebase. Ive heard from thers that it lasts longer and is an all around better high
Dunno bout longer but the highs are always much smoother and feel much better physically, but its relative i make pretty close to it crack but cracks crack and freebase is 95-100% pure

Yea I make more than that I just cant afford to do that much drugs....You probably have insurance though and a badass doctor.
My doc has known me all my life. Hes even kept me from prison on one occasion so i am indeed blessed. An the gov pays my disability but... Any possibility for them not to they take trust me

I just do t have much maybe a little over a g left.... how bad is it to do it the way I mentioned lol I only ask cause I think I did it that way like 10 years ago a few times

well in terms that you'd smoke less than you would with crack, but theyre on par if you look at it that way, however i use my metal 'dab' rod thats for dabbing hash oils, they always say use a penny but it seems my dab rod works just as good, i made it using a measured shot glass, i add cocaine to a 10ml shot glass, and in another one i drop 1-3ml to a glass and fill the rest with h20 then add drop by drop into the cocaine, stir for as long as i can handle looking at the cocaine not being made already into crack, (mostly any cut is stuck to the rod) however since my coke is usually 65-85% pure, there isn't much, but as soon as you see white gunk which is bleach white, you dump the remaining contents into another shot glass and wash. i basically follow this dudes guide >https://drugs-forum.com/threads/the-real-ammonia-cook-hcl-to-freebase.184157/

but i double up my coffee filters, and extra wash