• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I finally got buttfucked for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 1000, I knew it was a bad idea....but my dick was so fucking hard and I was drunk too and on benzos. I realize my mistake and now Im a little worried. Im gonna get tested in what 6 months for AIDS to appear? I was stupid to do that.

NEVER FUCK WITHOUT A CONDOM!

HIGH fives, I will miss all the cheap drugs in Mexico, but we have better drugs for the most part in the USA. You guys are the best.

By the way, can you get AIDS by swallowing cum, no cuts or nicks in the mouth involved and no blood. Wouldnt my stomach acid kill la SIDA. aids in spanish.

Last edited:
First of all you don't catch AIDS, you catch HIV which is a blood borne virus, and no stomach acids do not kill HIV, but there have been no documented cases of HIV trasmission via oral sex.

Also get checked in a couple of weeks AND in THREE months which is when the antibodies for HIV will show up. If you have the POCT test( pin prick test) then ask for that for an instant result. You have just engaged in high risk sexual activity with, I assume, a stranger, so not only do you run the risk of HIV trasmission but also Hep B, Hep A (if you rimmed him) and a host of STI's such as Chlamydia, Gonorreah. GEt tested for them too. You are more at risk as you were the receiver of anal sex, and because you didn't use lube you would have been prone to microscopic tears that wouldn't have been visibly bleeding.

In future be more careful, but that said glad you had such a great time lol your post's were funny to read as you sound pumped! :D

Well I did have a great time but now I am scared that maybe I caught something......

it was my choice though, at least I have experienced my sexuality more intensely. And boy, was it intense! I rode that dick like a champ!

I will...........I'm scared. My clinic in the states is close by and I am back in my city tomorrow or the next day.

Just one of those things that feel good at the time but I regret it a little now. Not the sex but what I did is equivalent to sticking a dirty needle in my arm.

Although I'm straight, even if I were gay I don't think I'd want to try it. It sounds extremely painful. Is that part of the enjoyment or something?

I've been with women who've had orgasms from anal - and they were not in pain at the time.

It hurts if he starts too fast, but I felt fulfilled in a whole different way once he was all in.

It feels right but wrong in a delicious way. Like when you steal something and get away with it. Prohibited love.

I will...........I'm scared. My clinic in the states is close by and I am back in my city tomorrow or the next day.

Just one of those things that feel good at the time but I regret it a little now. Not the sex but what I did is equivalent to sticking a dirty needle in my arm.

make sure you do, scared or not fear changes nothing. that emotion should have been engaged before the behaviour not afterwards. avoid benzo's in future

I can't blame this on the benzos or alc, I make a lot of impulsive decisions regardless. I love playing with fire, but I do get burnt.

This is probably yhr the worst one, what a mistake. I going to the clinic on Monday, I'm in the states now, I was living in Mexico at the time of said sodomy.

^goodluck hun i hope it's nothing, you can always message me. ♡

Well, I absolutely hated anal until I was about 17 due to many bad, painful, uncomfortable experiences. Then I met my fiancé and I cum multiple times literally every time we have anal (and trust me, I want it a hell of a lot more now). The secret is to warm it up with fingers, gently, lube, etc, be as relaxed as possible...and it's a wonderful feeling <3

Well, I absolutely hated anal until I was about 17 due to many bad, painful, uncomfortable experiences. Then I met my fiancé and I cum multiple times literally every time we have anal (and trust me, I want it a hell of a lot more now). The secret is to warm it up with fingers, gently, lube, etc, be as relaxed as possible...and it's a wonderful feeling <3

yeah its immense when done right.

good to see ya around;)

A friendly FYI ?

Hiv/ Aids have been documented in transmission via oral sex. You also have to be cautious of STD'S, there are a few STD'S that don't always show themselves; such as herpes, chlamydia, and syphilis. However, it is unlikely to aquire, and or transport the Hiv/ Aids virus by kissing, and oral sex in all forms; examples: Going down on a woman, or man.
Hiv/ Aids can be detected as early as the next day, however wether you buy a home test, or have it done by a doctor, they usually will ask that you come back for another test in 3months. Please note, even if you did contract the Hiv virus, it "may" not show a positive result for 3 months; crutch doctors call the "window period".
Now symptoms on the other hand, they can mask themselves for 6 months to a year.
There is also new medications, and updated ones that can significantly reduce ones chance of contraception of the Hiv virus up to 85.1%. **Please Note** this medication does carry high risks of sickness and even death, the medication is used most times within cases involving "rape". The best way to protect yourself is to use protection, condoms may not look cool, but they could save your life.

** I am not a doctor, but I used to work as a peer- educator. My job was to travel to different schools and educate students about Hiv/ Aids, and STD'S.**

congrats - here's your present

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.