• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I finally got buttfucked for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexvolume2

Bluelighter
OMG, I am getting hard remembering it. I am a bisexual man, but for all you bicurious guys, just do it;) It was my goal to get fucked before I turn 30. I had sucked cock, but never been fucked in the ass. It was indescribable, I love gay sex!

Who else loves getting dominated?

Did it hurt? I have never done it, and to be honest I do not want to. Did you use condoms and lube? Did he prep you with fingers or a sex toy first? Or not?

I'm happy to hear some positive stuff like this, congrats on your experience. Remember to stay safe if you haven't already, but that about all I have to add on the bummer tip (no pun intended)

I am a girl, but I have lots of male friends who are bisexual and they are curious about gay sex. I do not have any experience about gay sex, but if it's awesome then, I want to say these things to my gay friends. I hope they will happy after hearing this. :)

Wow way to be a buzzkill priest ;)

congratulations on the sodomy, OP.

I am a girl, but I have lots of male friends who are bisexual and they are curious about gay sex. I do not have any experience about gay sex, but if it's awesome then, I want to say these things to my gay friends. I hope they will happy after hearing this. :)

You do have a butt though, right? :p

Not that I've done it either war but anal sex is not mutually exclusive to gay men.

as a friend of mine once famously said, nothing says "i love you" quite like fucking your boyfriend in the ass like the bitch that he is.

:)

congratulations.

alasdair

I would never do it
I'm straight
so the equivalent for me would be pegging
but my butt is off limits, i will never even get a prostate exam. i'll take the risk.
I would buttfuck a chick but i'm more of a mouth guy myself anyway

I have nothing against gays or buttsex tho.
i figure i should mention that before i get crucified...

I had to have a prostate exam today lol, it wasn't enjoyable. However I'm sure men who identify as homosexual obviously dislike it as well.

Well prostate exam, Im still young enough, but Ill ask him to use loooots of lube!

I didnt use lube! It hurt at first, but then my eyes rolled back into my head. PROUD SODOMITE! May fire and brimstone fall on me....I always wanted to be cremated anyway.

Of course, I bought lube the next day.......... Thanks ali! Its humbling and completely fucking awesome. I see why a lotta gay guys are so happy or depressed.

Fucking lol! at alisdairm s statement. I will try anything twice, or more times. I gotta get back on that horse!

Did you let him cum in you? Did you wear a condom? It is something that I would like to give a try in the future. I have to suck a cock and get fucked in the ass before I turn 30. Hopefully, with a guy or tranny, who is a virgin. Lol.

I'm bi myself... I remember when I sucked cock for the first time. It was surreal/out of place at the time, but now I love it. I can see me taking it up the bum one day, I was offered it a few times, I was always wearing my body suit and heels around him so he found me irresistible in that way. I still beat myself silly to him, and given the opportunity would probably take up the ass from him now that I'm more mature.

OMG, I am getting hard remembering it. I am a bisexual man, but for all you bicurious guys, just do it;) It was my goal to get fucked before I turn 30. I had sucked cock, but never been fucked in the ass. It was indescribable, I love gay sex!

Who else loves getting dominated?

I love getting done in the rear, but I'm not sure I would equate if with being dominated. With practice the receiving partner can control the dance.

Actually I was really stupid, I did not use a condom but he was kinda drunk so I just sucked him off. Im going back to the states soon and will get tested soon. What a dumb idea. It was reaaaaallly dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.