I feel like I have completely lost control

I get zero high whatsoever from kratom anymore, it's all lows. My tolerance is completely fucked. I was never able to taper successfully because I just can't keep track of anything anymore. Last time I was off of it was in 2020, I CT'd after tossing my entire supply and not being able to get more for obvious reasons

I get zero high whatsoever from kratom anymore, it's all lows. My tolerance is completely fucked. I was never able to taper successfully because I just can't keep track of anything anymore. Last time I was off of it was in 2020, I CT'd after tossing my entire supply and not being able to get more for obvious reasons
This is common for all opiates... hell...all drugs. Do you mind if I ask how much you are taking?

It's hard to say, probably 20-30 grams a day, plus I sometimes binge on opms extracts so I can't put a hard number on it. I don't weigh my doses, just eyeball them through an empty pill bottle. Then there's also the amp binges that leave me completely drained at least once a month and by the time I've recovered I have my script back in my hands.

Yeah eventually all drugs lose their luster, but I have to say, the mental deterioration from kratom + amp binges is pretty brutal. Or maybe I'm just crazy or have early onset dementia or something.

Last edited:
Perception while being dependent and feeling unbalanced through withdrawal is rough and distorted.
I’ve been through several really rough patches. At the end of each road, I had to accept it and walk away and walk on.
I’m lucky I have a family that loves me dearly, so I fall on relative fortunate circumstances.

I'm kind of confused, are you using Suboxone, kratom, and AMP binges? Not judging just trying to follow what's going on.