• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

i don't get weed to be honest

thanks for the words everyone, and yeah i'm young and i'm giving it up at least for now, and lol @ Jibult =D

Is this the weed that you claimed you purchased in the open, in the streets? Low quality brick weed?

Well imagine if you tried some proper skunk ass shit then! take it easy man take some time off

but if you do smoke again, choose something better, less adulterated. it should be less expensive and might be stronger but you can always smoke less and it will last you longer. plus its a lot healthier and mixed with less shit than any brick weed you could find anywhere.

Daaamn rite , some strong fancy ass sativa would send me.straight to neptune , would leave me trippin =D

After a two year break, I get so damn high now I only take a hit or two. When I smoke the amount that my buddies smoke or what I used to smoke I get to that "cannot function" phase. I enjoy it a lot more when I'm not completely blitzed. Although I don't mind getting completely blitzed on certain strains.

I really like the way weed makes me think. It's kind of like what psychedelics do to me in the sense that I can get very introspective. Also, video games. I couldn't play an hour of any video game really without getting bored when I wasn't smoking. Now I found myself playing day of defeat source which I haven't touched in years. Just got a craving out of nowhere for that and frozen throne.

Hey, i read your message☺.....ill reply asap. Good luck, itll all work out!!!

Sounds to me like you're just spending too much of your day high. Try smoking a little bit a few hours before you go to bed rather than as soon as you get home from work.

Sounds like you're an introvert and over analyzing too much. Possibly your tolerance is still low and it's have a powerful effect on you...obviously not in a positive way.

If it's hard for you to accomplish simple tasks you're probably smoking too much and tolerance too low that can be a bad mix. This burnt out feeling is supposedly caused by byproducts made in the liver from when it processes THC.

I too enjoy pot much much more when my tolerance is higher. When it's lower it's a lot of times overwhelming and the little.voices are in my head causing bad anxiety and paranoia.

I suggest you try vaping. It's a much lighter, clearer stone...at reasonable amounts of course. You could also try making weak edibles as too not eat too much by accident.

Look if you guys aren't getting high then don't smoke it. And as for not turning down weed guess what your buddies wouldn't want to share the weed with you if they knew it was going to cause a bad time. They are trying to get you high and if you can't really get a high on weed I'm sure they would rather smoke it themselves. Trust me they may be surprised when you turn it down but most people I know would be like "fuck it more for me" and leave you be.

I'm 2 weeks without any weed and feel more normal again. Just to update the thread. Don't have plans of smoking it too.

i like what weed does to music, it enhances it quite significantly.