I don't appreciate it "blue light" that you won't let me delete this accouunt

you guys better not jabberwocky him with 4 posts

i like the no delete account rule - but when you do have the delete option, all it does is make the account inactive and all the posts are still there - so you still have to go back and delete it all before you delete your account

ask me how i know this
Yeah, I'm not really sure yet if there's a minimum amount of posts required, just that it's an option if they're serious.

Simply delete own posts if desired, remove avatar, maybe a mod could then just remove the account?

Fuck man. I'll make the damn script tonight. Sorry I passed out last night from a 2mg clpnzawpmam I found on the stairway to a train station I harlmem

Drugs and alcohol have ruined my life and have been straight from the devil for me. I feel like I have to delete this account even though I never go on it because I am cleaning out all my life so it's psychological why it has to be deleted. Why won't you allow people to delete their accounts unlike all the other websites out there??? That's very irritating
I know exactly how you feel. I went through a phase where I took my entire desktop computer to the dumpster outside my apt. Also threw away tons of old photos. And clothes for what it's worth.

I got high the next day.