I don't appreciate it "blue light" that you won't let me delete this accouunt

universalsmartaleck

Greenlighter
Drugs and alcohol have ruined my life and have been straight from the devil for me. I feel like I have to delete this account even though I never go on it because I am cleaning out all my life so it's psychological why it has to be deleted. Why won't you allow people to delete their accounts unlike all the other websites out there??? That's very irritating

Drugs and alcohol have ruined my life and have been straight from the devil for me. I feel like I have to delete this account even though I never go on it because I am cleaning out all my life so it's psychological why it has to be deleted. Why won't you allow people to delete their accounts unlike all the other websites out there??? That's very irritating
Easy fix. Never log in again😃

Ya got four posts. go to them and delete them all. maybe jabberwocky will swoop by and gobble the ghost...?

All you gotta do is delete your posts and not log in again mate. But if you are really that serious about getting rid of the account, we can merge it with our jabberwocky account, which will essentially make it disappear.

Irreversible though. But message an admin if you want it done...

Considering these sessions are never terminated and there is no captcha or only one, I have considered making a bot to mass delete all posts.

Load bluelight. Login. Go to user profile. Start with deleting threads. Open each link concurrently, find the html showing the link for delete a thread. Load the page. Send a post request to the server matching to the form asking you to give a reason. Send another to submit, continue thru while() or for loop... get them all. Then find posts others threads

Even though you've clearly vowed to change your ways, temptation to fall back on old habits is always lurking in the shadows.. but thanks to Bluelight's Nazi-like refusal to delete your four posts for you, you can always come back to the website and reflect on those four posts and think to yourself "is this who I used to be? Someone who posted, anonymously, four entire times, on a drug website?!"

That's the kind of self-awareness you'll need to keep you on the straight on the narrow path to salvation.

Then again, the last thing you want is to return one day, bitter and confused (say 15 years from now), and suddenly start posting on some antiquated, hardly used throwaway account that you hastily created in a lowpoint of drug and alcohol-induced derangement, like some questionable weirdo whose motives for posting here are alarming to say the least.

Admins, please, let's change old policy and begin terminating unwanted accounts on request.. let's help these people end their suffering on Bluelight.

you guys better not jabberwocky him with 4 posts

i like the no delete account rule - but when you do have the delete option, all it does is make the account inactive and all the posts are still there - so you still have to go back and delete it all before you delete your account

ask me how i know this

It's easy. No crimes committed here. No squabble, outstanding fued.

Nothing which ever literally now, I love my literallies lol, has to "matter".

If my biggest problem was some little Internet forum account with a few posts at some random point in history.

And I had the option of simply logging out and not logging back in and never needing to think or concern about it again and let go of a purely imaginary problem and hurdle then we are talking celebrations here and large ones I tell you.

It's about perspective so often you know it's an easy thing to lose but can be fairly simple to gain back.

Last edited:
and this is also why you don't use your real name on a message board like Alisha over there if that's her real full name

wait a minute... now op has changed avatar? i think it's a cry for help, guys.
*hugs* but kisses are for another sorry