• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I don’t know if I can smoke weed anymore

Some of us started so young, I was 11 & one of my brothers 9 … lol we’re like Rastafarians or something lol
Anyways you have my support whichever way you take it
Hugs 💜
I lived with some bona fide Rastas many years ago, real deal crew, no alcohol, no salt, no drugs other than herb really, ital food, meditation, health. the full nine yards

They wouldn't let the youth touch the herb til around age 16, something that surprises people. Wise really though (I mean ideally we'd be in our 20's before starting I reckon, unrealistic ofc)

I started around 16 I think, definitely fully on at 17. I can't imagine what it would be like age 9, although I know it happens on the reg

I lived with some bona fide Rastas many years ago, real deal crew, no alcohol, no salt, no drugs other than herb really, ital food, meditation, health. the full nine yards

They wouldn't let the youth touch the herb til around age 16, something that surprises people. Wise really though (I mean ideally we'd be in our 20's before starting I reckon, unrealistic ofc)

I started around 16 I think, definitely fully on at 17. I can't imagine what it would be like age 9, although I know it happens on the reg
That’s cool :)
Yea me & my brothers were originally from the mountains in Puerto Rico then moved to South Bronx at very young age. It was tough living in the South Bronx to be honest, my Dad’s a gang member & left a lot (& my mom left completely & I didn’t reconnect with her till my twenties/thirties). & basically we raised ourselves & got into shit at way too young of ages trying to make end meet & seen a lot of shit we probably shouldn’tve seen. lol my bad I’m telling you my life story over here lol
Anyways yea I met some Rasta’s when I was older I was surprised a lot of them were Vegans & didn’t touch alcohol
Anyway I rambled enough over here
Hugs 💕💜

South Bronx Paradise.

maxresdefault.jpg