• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I can't fall in love

One needs to love oneself before one can truly love another, and be loved.

Have you been burnt ina big way before? By parents or so-called friends or lovers? This can cause us to close our hearts, so we don't die from energy overload. It takes a while to integrate things and then techniques to actually open it back up.

Totally agree. Know what you are stacking that paper up for though, otherwise that chase becomes cold.

You will find love, once you accept yourself as who you are. Dark and light. Male and female. sexual instinctive animal homo sapien and conscious and righteous divine person.

pretty much. It's when you stop searching, it's when you go with the flow, that things start clicking into place. It's when you stop desperately looking for someone to cuddle up to that you realize you just met or already know someone amazing you would liketo spend a LOT of time with.

Another thing - I would err with caution on using particular phrases - "I can't fall in love" - therefore you cannot. You are literally programming yourself to never find love if you say things like that. Cause feeds effect feeds cause...vicious circle.

Look up kundalini yoga(if you're open to various ways of helping oneself) - try and find "opening heart", "banishing fear", "overcoming past wounds" exercises(kriya) - practicing these along with self affirmations will help, if not cure your condition. You also need to recognize that these things take time, so when you notice you love yourself more, keep affirming yourself, otherwise bit by bit your old patterns will creep back. It takes years to reprogramme oneself. Maybe just as many years as it took to have these poor habits. I don't know yet. What I do know is you have love, you just don't recognize what it is yet.

@everybody else
alot of people failed to read the part where I didn't fall in love till I was 21. There were girls before that. I'm not in love with this girl any more either.

my main thought in this was that I've met so many great girls, and I just cant seem to develop feelings for them. Also, most of them seem to think that I am the guy of their dreams. I feel bad for leading them on for the superficial and petty things that I need from them. This led to the question: why can't I fall in love?

I'm not worried about it anymore though. I received a letter from a friend in prison that brought me back to reality. Who cares? Just stack paper and enjoy the casual bachelor life. If someone gets hurt, they put themselves in that situation.

Same here, I can probably only fall in love with a foreign girl that doesn't even know how to speak english lol. American girls have always dissed me, not love me lol. So I had to learn that they don't give a shit, so eventually the thought of love is completely dismissed as a false hope that you had, in reality it will not happen and be truthful.

85?

@everybody else
alot of people failed to read the part where I didn't fall in love till I was 21. There were girls before that. I'm not in love with this girl any more either.

my main thought in this was that I've met so many great girls, and I just cant seem to develop feelings for them. Also, most of them seem to think that I am the guy of their dreams. I feel bad for leading them on for the superficial and petty things that I need from them. This led to the question: why can't I fall in love?

I'm not worried about it anymore though. I received a letter from a friend in prison that brought me back to reality. Who cares? Just stack paper and enjoy the casual bachelor life. If someone gets hurt, they put themselves in that situation.

B1tO'RoughJack I think he was tryin to say that of all of us who has read his OP, you received an 85% based on your understanding of what he was trying to explain.

Falling in love is over rated and a fairy tale for most people. Since I quit using opiates finding myself 3X horney than usual. Even on opiates I was a bit of a freak but now it really hitting me. Calling in the ex gf's is something I usually don't do, but now in heat or something.

lulz.
B1tO'RoughJack I think he was tryin to say that of all of us who has read his OP, you received an 85% based on your understanding of what he was trying to explain.

ahhh 1985...an ox...or possibly a rat if born at beginning of year. No matter...

1985 was a good year but 86-90 was the best. It all depends where you at. The most booty, drugs, and fear and loathing happened in the 90s for me. Now we all old and looking for a real girl to hold it down. Good luck, I don't know if any are left.

i have the same mental disease. i'd say no, it probably isn't normal. i've been in love twice now and burned twice, and my head is completely FUCKED UP in terms of "fish in the sea" scenarios, honestly, i think people like myself should just fuck people they can't stand and stay away from anything too enticting because this is where it lands us. i'm serious. completely serious. it doesn't sound nice. it doesn't sound ideal. because it isn't. but you know what. we are lost causes. we will always lose ourselves in love. so we just need to not love. fuck what bukowski said. i sure as fuck hope it was ironic. don't let what you love ruin you. be a goddamn feelingless bastard instead. care about YOURSELF! FUCK LOVE! and that is what i think. ~ from the endless timeless wisdom of a 25 yr old

Boy what a wonderful thing love is-al green.

So simple a statement, yet so powerful. Listen love will find a way, just don't close your heart to it. Some mousy little girl is going to come along and show you.

i have the same mental disease. i'd say no, it probably isn't normal. i've been in love twice now and burned twice, and my head is completely FUCKED UP in terms of "fish in the sea" scenarios, honestly, i think people like myself should just fuck people they can't stand and stay away from anything too enticting because this is where it lands us. i'm serious. completely serious. it doesn't sound nice. it doesn't sound ideal. because it isn't. but you know what. we are lost causes. we will always lose ourselves in love. so we just need to not love. fuck what bukowski said. i sure as fuck hope it was ironic. don't let what you love ruin you. be a goddamn feelingless bastard instead. care about YOURSELF! FUCK LOVE! and that is what i think. ~ from the endless timeless wisdom of a 25 yr old

Maybe you guys are just choosing the "wrong type of girls" and expect too much from them? There are other nicer girls out there you know. (Ahem ahem)

They all nice until you hit that 1 year mark or they turn 30. Do you have any advice on how to deal with a rampaging indecisive hormones exploding 30 year old female lool?

They all nice until you hit that 1 year mark or they turn 30. Do you have any advice on how to deal with a rampaging indecisive hormones exploding 30 year old female lool?

Hmmm.. are you talking out of experience with a 30 year old lady? I'm actually on my late 20's and I've never been way too emotional or have been indecisive. I don't think you should generalized all women as rampaging or indecisive. As for your question, maybe you just need to let her know that she is way out of the line (if she is) and she needs to relax and calm down. I don't know you personally but are there things that she finds annoying about you?

Haaaa its give and take. She can't pull her own weight and soon as 30 hit emotional wreckage. I've seen and dealt with it before. Nobody perfect but when you turn into an anchor in a relationship time to abandone ship. Its widely known that 30 year old females who aren't married have serious clock ticking disease. There are always exceptions but here where I live 30 is the majic number to watch out for. 20s please that was easy.