• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I cannot come/ man

^damn that sucks but if you're into pleasing women and last long, i don't think you're going to have many issues out there on the sexual market. I know some girls feel inadequate when they can't make you cum, but if you're giving her multiple orgasms and genuinely enjoy that, i don't see how that's possibly an issue. In my case, vaginal intercourse just doesn't make me cum, i can masturbate fine but sex can just go on for hours if i had the stamina, my gf is fine with me just getting her off once or a few times and then we're done and if i feel sexually frustrated then i can just masturbate later or something. I agree with morpher, being in a relationship is great when things are good but being single definitely has its advantages (mostly the availability of new vaginas to explore).

Definitely sounds like it was actually a case of "it's her, not you." Keep in mind that there's no vagina better than a new vagina!

For OP: glad you made some progress, pristiq is a shit medication IMO. If you were depressed before getting on it, the side effects will make you just as, if not more depressed! Of all the drugs i've been on, SNRIs, SSRIs were the absolute worst. If you still think you need an AD go for welbutrin as it won't fuck up your sex drive at all, may enhance it if anything. That body numbness is definitely serotonin related, every S/NRI i've taken has caused the exact same thing. Opiates do as well but not a whole body numbness, more like just a loss of feeling in my wiener.

Funny how foreinger mentions the differences in sexuality from the west and the east... on SSRIs and a low dose of opiates i'd guess i'd be able to consistently have spiritual revelations! It would take zero effort to delay/prevent orgasm for months at a time lol but the biggest issue with medications that cause delayed ejaculation is also the murdering of the sex drive itself, which as i understand is a key part of kama sutra/tantric sex in the first place.