• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I believe no duality exists

Well if string theory turns out to be real then we can prove everything is oneness in the same sense as a blanket is one blanket(composed of many strings interwoven) …I use to have the view that life is like a rain cloud, people being born is like a rain drop, people dying is like the evaporation of that rain drop, then all the rain drops collect back in the cloud as one and the process repeats, so we all have a mixture of the same “stuff/soul/consciousness” as every human from the beginning of time, possibly animals insects too…oneness….this thought is brought to you by DMT
String theory is a complete joke among the scientific community. There is no empirical data and it's as valid a theory as JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH YOU

I know i know you all saw it on TV on the dumb show with the weird guy who pretends to be smart and autistic but trust me: there is nothing. Absolutely positively NOTHING. No data. Zilch

It's an insult to call it a theory because it offers no data to process and there are no formulas to calculate. String theory is and always will be total conjecture. Higher chances that Santa Clause turns out to be real.

Also many mentioned the power of their thoughts, i can only quote Kant: there is a difference between a real coin and an imagined coin

Last edited:
I do not believe that anything is different and that only oneness exists. I believe that every person, place, thing, and idea is the same. I don't see how anything can be separate. If it's true, than I am the only consciousness and I am the same as the all matter, space, and time in the universe. All is one and one is all. Imagine there being no separation between anything.

If someone comes along and punches you in the face you'll change your mind on that real fast.

The Dao exists but so do the 10,000 things.

I believe that duality exist....at least for me,but respect your believe,that duality don't exist...

If someone comes along and punches you in the face you'll change your mind on that real fast.

The Dao exists but so do the 10,000 things.
Why are you making an assumption?

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to get my dick wet, but I also don't want to lose out on my epic virgin status.
Fashion Falling GIF

What about the duality of the victimization of innocent children and the damage done? Do we tell them they are never going to get it? Not yet.

How many 'safe places' do we need to go to before we realize we are killing ourselves?

I do not believe that anything is different and that only oneness exists. I believe that every person, place, thing, and idea is the same. I don't see how anything can be separate. If it's true, than I am the only consciousness and I am the same as the all matter, space, and time in the universe. All is one and one is all. Imagine there being no separation between anything.
The biggest illusion is that o separation. Even though it is a illusion, it still has tremendous value to see the world in a dual way, so that we can properly manipulate the symbols and the reality they represent. Seeing beyond duality is key to understanding reality.

If you are capable to seeing beyond duality,then you are not just simple ordinary human.....holyman/women....a saint,some hermits may be.....or u can be ordinary man...how to fuck i know,but i know what u mean-all is one.-all psychedelick adventurers knowsvthat....so yes Nznityb is wright-they two are one

Last edited:
And how do you practise this in daily life?

One day huh ;)

People always talk a good game when it comes to None-Duality but most people would refuse to go sit alone all night in the woods under a tree alone or sit on a grave all night in meditation & I'm talking about a bloody UK or USA grave-site, NOT something in Varanasi. Other practises need not be spoken of I feel.

The OP is just full of it imho, I'm very sad to say it though.

I'm saying that how could we have control of our bodies. It seems like our bodies would be controlled by some outside force, like matter, time, and space.
I see.
I am of the "belief" that as part and parcel of all we do have the power to control our destiny but have given this power to others to wield as they wish.
IMO mattet, time and space are simply an extention of ourselves... we have defined it so why cannot we understand it and work with it?
IDK anything for sure but see no separation other than the walls we build.
Best to you.
To all.