• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats SMFG :D

Your first milestone is the hardest ;)

I smiled because I got a new CD today, Muph and Pluto's new album. I am stoked I got it because I am seeing them live in 2 weeks or so on the tour for this new album. I will be able to get down with it before the gig...

Nutella only goes with Nutella.

I do not understand anyone who needs to mix this food of the gods with any other item.

I AM MASSIVO DRNI. but i have a bet that i liww be at work beforern le workmate. eggs and bacon on the line. yarni will shine age fuckkkkkkk.

up all night said:
I AM MASSIVO DRNI. but i have a bet that i liww be at work beforern le workmate. eggs and bacon on the line. yarni will shine age fuckkkkkkk.
Quoted for awesomer + 1 :D

up all night said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you didn't make it to work first this morning?

I asked a few more questions about my contract this morning.

1. Company Vehicle: This will be provided to you on your first day of employment for business & personal use & the car will be organised by the business.
2. Business Related Mobile Calls: You will be provided with a pre-paid business SIM card which will be topped up monthly, or when the credit expires.
3. Laptop: We can supply you with a laptop for use at your discretion.
4. Pay Cycle: Our pay-cycle is fortnightly on a Tuesday.

^No more monthly pay. Fucking. YEAH. =D

NIN show last Thursday, plus crazy weekend at the lake for the long weekend, plus harbor fest makes for a great 4 days. Kind of takes my mind off the guy getting stabbed to death and having his head cutoff off on a bus just outside my city.

The Wombats tonight! I'm such an idiot, I bought tickets for Band of Horses and The Wombats not realising it was the same night. Moron child.

Round two motherfuckers! Let's go.

Underworld... New Years... Awesome...

at the moment. they have been confirmed for summer field dayze in melbourne... but im guessing they will be doing falls or bondi...

im hoping for falls...

but i also think they might be a little too big for falls... but they did have groove armada last year i gues

I can't imagine them doing Bondi. They suit an indoor setting with plenty of screens for visuals. But I wouldn't say no. BDO?

I am in love with Google street maps. I have checked out all the different places I am staying in the states plus all the places I want to visit. I swear I am going to spend the next 60-odd days inspecting every street in every city I am visiting (and NYC is a big place!)

^my brother, who's never been to our place in syd, sent me an email this morning, "Is this where you live? and is that your car?", with a screenshot of our apartment block, with my car sitting outside.

it's weird - to think about, i don't really have a problem with the concept, have never been too fussy about my privacy, and it's my brother so who cares, but i still feel slightly violated...

First place I checked was our street, hoping my car wasn't captured. Not that I care that much, but I agree it is kind of weird.

I'm smiling though cos I am buying my tickets for Disneyland and Universal Studios. We are at Disneyland for one of the Halloween parties. Squee!

Leecie have you downloaded Google Earth? Its good for big places in the US like NYC because you can have a three dimmensional view of the streets.

Not so good for bumfuck nowhere where I live though =D

(and Australia in general)

Smile: Watching Juno. Maybe a tear of two with lots of lol moments :D Good movie ;)

We have Google Earth Fridays at work where we all sit around and show each other our houses and whatnot. We have a really multicultural office so one girl shows us Japan, one shows us Chicago, we get different views of London etc etc.

Greatest Timewaster Ever.

Pseudo-ephidrine based codral flu tablets are the bomb.

48 hr ago I was looking at a crap first week of my holiday, 12hr ago I was looking and sounding like shit.

2x night times at 8pm and 8am*this morning in between a chiro appointment have resulted in a pheonix like raising from the ashes of Ol' Busty :D

Think I can face some DIY this arvo before a trip to the southern states tomorrow....

*never follow instructions...always double drop;)

I've just organised the dates for my nephew's trip to visit me in Melbourne, I'm not even living there yet and i'm already so excited. I'm flying him down for his 16th birthday present. :D

Also, i can't freaking wait for this weekend. For seriar. <3

^ :D deserving all the smiley happiness in the world darling girl. & That is such an awesome b'day present for him!

The 16 year old boy my mum has been fostering (and through some very heavy shit) for over 3 years now just asked me if i'd be cool with him calling mum, mum :D <3 I think tears welled as i said, yes that's awesome! I know it means the world and more to my mum and knowing what his been through i know it's the same for him. It might seem like nothing but it feels really huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.