• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been appointed to my job. I'm past the probationary period and am officially part of the crew!

Today I discovered the awesomeness that is Sunday Dub Club.

I made the most awesome chocolate brownies with white chocolate chunks and chocolate biscuits today for a baby shower tomorrow. Fear my elite baking skills!!!

That sounds delicious.

Ok so Im not allowed to have sugar for about 3 months but I broke my diet yesterday after about 7 weeks of no sugar with TINY TEDDIES.

Absolute god send, I tell you !

^ Tiny teddies with butter.

It's the next level.

I tells ya.

OMG I just watched the most horrific amazing doco on sbs about survivors of the Andes plane crash. Amazing.

knocked that selection criteria over like a house of fucking cards.

In your FACE 700 word limit. I'm the most succinct motherbitch there is.

=D

(I did have mad help, props to P & Kasia for helping me keep sane) <3

Last edited:
Heart I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Heart I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth. ]

QFT (also out of envy, ;))

unrelated digression

Samadhi said:
knocked that selection criteria over like a house of fucking cards.

In your FACE 700 word limit. I'm the most succinct motherbitch there is.

=D

(I did have mad help, props to P & K for helping me keep sane) <3

I think your the bees knees, babe. =D
<3 2c

Just gotten back from seeing Daniel Kitson, David O'Doherty, Andy Zaltmans and Alun Cochrane stand up show! OMG! Awesome!!!

I just received a copy of my new employment contract. I'm so so so excited. Everything looks perfect!

Company Vehicle: $14,000.00 (Cost estimate including vehicle lease, registration, insurance, maintenance & depreciation)
Car Park: $ 1,200.00 (Paid by the company directly to third party)

The only thing that's slightly cringe-worthy is the hours they expect me to work..
Monday - Friday: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm with a half hour lunch break. I'm used to having a whole hour lunch-break, but I'm sure if I'm 'out of the office' I can extend it to a full hour. :p

^ I walk past your new work for lunch sometimes

I take as long as i like for lunch so i'll be sure and rub your nose in it :)

COTB: You easily get used to 1/2 hour lunches... i can have as long as i want, and make the hours up in the morning or afternoon, but i'm really happy with a 1/2 hr (that's probably because i build up flex time too).

My smile: I handed in my selection criteria today, and i'm really happy with it, but by god do I hate selection criteria. I also received 2 phone calls from Melbourne recruiters wanting to interview me when I arrive. Oh snap.

m4dd0g said:
^ I walk past your new work for lunch sometimes

I take as long as i like for lunch so i'll be sure and rub your nose in it :)

Do you only work 8:30-5:30 though? A nice, standard 40 hour week? :p

I'm on my way to Cold War Kids! Awesomeness abounds. I think it says something about my internet addiction that I have 20 minutes to get ready but I just HAD to check my emails and bluelight.

katmeow said:
^ Tiny teddies with butter.

It's the next level.

I tells ya.

I seem to remember you telling me about peanut butter with butter in your kitchen when I was in Melb. That's too much butter Kat, you're obsessed :)

Note, if you said no such thing I may have made it up but I was really hung over.

i not alwayz tha best smiler... but ive just reached my 500 posts here on B/L...
i no i no it not a fraction of wat most yall racked up here... but as wu-tang once wrote.... S.M.F.G aint nothin ta fuck wit... S.M.F.G aint nuthin ta fuk wit. (does whiteboy cripwalk)=D

Status
Not open for further replies.