• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I am my highest authority, judge and guide. Who is yours?

I feel you bro lol I’m over smoking cookies and eating chic fil a.
Just wanted to set the set that record straight. Not saying anything about either one of you in reference to the original argument. That's just how it's stated in the Satanic principles.

It seems like a lot of people are satisfied with just saying they believe in God and really they just use that as a way to say they believe in themselves. Seems redundant to me. I don't believe in myself or in god. Self and god can go fuck themselves for all I care. I believe in the present

Oh and by the way, "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me" Exodus 20:2 & Deuteronomy 5:6

It seems like a lot of people are satisfied with just saying they believe in God and really they just use that as a way to say they believe in themselves. Seems redundant to me. I don't believe in myself or in god. Self and god can go fuck themselves for all I care. I believe in the present

Oh and by the way, "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me" Exodus 20:2 & Deuteronomy 5:6

Quite the tern of phrase.

You believe in the present but don't believe in yourself.

There is a contradiction in there.

Regards
DL

My significant other could fall into this thread if. She def helps guide me.

Not my highest authority, but she's cool.

My significant other could fall into this thread if. She def helps guide me.

Not my highest authority, but she's cool.

My highest authority, me, lives by the law of the sea where I put women and children above me.

That is a subjective call that is close to an objective call for this animal.

You sound like you might have the right mind set.

You sound like you might have the right mind set, given you can follow good feminine advise on some things.

Regards
DL

Tbh she's just ridiculously thought out. There have been few exceptions to her being right all the time.

No, what I'm saying is we all die & I pay my respect to death.

Smart that.

Love you cannot help for death. Respect thought has to be earned.

That excludes the mainstream gods.

Thank all the man made gods, that we can know, --- to some extent, --- and participate in death.

That is a thanks to sentient life first, as it dreams up all these gods of ours.

Regards
DL

Smart that.

Love you cannot help for death. Respect thought has to be earned.

That excludes the mainstream gods.

Thank all the man made gods, that we can know, --- to some extent, --- and participate in death.

That is a thanks to sentient life first, as it dreams up all these gods of ours.

Regards
DL
you seem to have knowledge of what is divine and what is a man made god? could you please explain how this divine revelation came to you?

you seem to have knowledge of what is divine and what is a man made god? could you please explain how this divine revelation came to you?

Nothing is divine that has not been named so by a person. Thanks for the blush though.

I have gone against the usual definition of apotheosis and have taken the Devine part out of my definition, --- because of the subjective nature of one labelling someone divine.

I see myself as a Work In Progress and a seeker of knowledge and wisdom. Those are always evolving and I refuse any label of divinity by friends and the opposite by my interlocutors.

Divinity is an always moving bar of excellence. All else is idol worship.

How to become better, never divine is to just think of better.

Here is how an archetypal esoteric mystic teacher shows how you can become one of the fittest of our species.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail. Ignore the politics he speaks of.

Regards
DL

you posted John 14:23 and you have made you hate of The Father known on here many times. you got me confused as fuck.

you posted John 14:23 and you have made you hate of The Father known on here many times. you got me confused as fuck.

It is for sure.

It is all POV and perspective based on how you define the esoteric terms.

The Father in this quote is not Yahweh.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him,

The Father here is Not Yahweh.

Jesus would have to break the first commandment if he displaced Yahweh.

The term Father here, in esoteric thinking, is more akin to Freud and Jung's Father Complex. We all have A Father inside of us. He, so to speak, is a part of our instinctual hard wired DNA patterns.

That is why that term caught on everywhere as representing that little voice inside.

Have a look at the Vatican's creation painting and see god overlaid on our right brain hemisphere. All that happens in scriptures are what the scribes want to see happen in us. That Father is who is to be displaced as Jesus takes full control of all thinking and authority.

He invites you to do the same.

This is logos.

You have to ignore the mythos. This is all about activating your full mind through meditation.

Jesus had a few more things to say to the mythos thinkers.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Jesus is all about being our savior.

There is only one who can save you. It is you.

Regards
DL

It is for sure.

It is all POV and perspective based on how you define the esoteric terms.

The Father in this quote is not Yahweh.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him,

The Father here is Not Yahweh.

Jesus would have to break the first commandment if he displaced Yahweh.

The term Father here, in esoteric thinking, is more akin to Freud and Jung's Father Complex. We all have A Father inside of us. He, so to speak, is a part of our instinctual hard wired DNA patterns.

That is why that term caught on everywhere as representing that little voice inside.

Have a look at the Vatican's creation painting and see god overlaid on our right brain hemisphere. All that happens in scriptures are what the scribes want to see happen in us. That Father is who is to be displaced as Jesus takes full control of all thinking and authority.

He invites you to do the same.

This is logos.

You have to ignore the mythos. This is all about activating your full mind through meditation.

Jesus had a few more things to say to the mythos thinkers.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Jesus is all about being our savior.

There is only one who can save you. It is you.

Regards
DL
i tend to believe the view that it is the same Father. safety in numbers if you will vs the opinion of the very few. At least they have the incorruptible bodies of the saints. a sort of show me, don't tell me.