• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I am my highest authority, judge and guide. Who is yours?

And if all things are said and done and I’m following the LayVean belief I should strike you both out of existence because you are weak and beneath me. Which is exactly what your preaching God has done wrong so which is it? Is there a different set of principles for you then everyone else

Not everyone. Just those fool enough to think that genocide is good when an a hole god uses it. Explain.

Regards
DL

And I’m using your bibles good advice I deem you weak and I think your existence should be extinguished because the world is better without the weak.

Where did that idiocy come from? Get a quote or retract if you have couth.

Regards
DL

Again using your morals I’m my own god I make the rules so what I say is moral this isn’t about genocide or infanticide your using those things to gain sympathy I’m using my right to be my own god do deem you existence to not be valid anymore
Not everyone. Just those fool enough to think that genocide is good when an a hole god uses it. Explain.

Regards
DL

I shouldn’t have to post quotes I’m my own authority. I don’t have to follow your rules

But here to humor

You’re so quick to respond until your logic is turned around on you

If you follow his ways that means I can say and do however I wish to you, and you have to turn the other cheek. So that means don’t respond with malice and anger. As I don’t know what I do
Sounds like you have ignored the not judging rule as well, and the bible is full of contradictions.

Which quote seems to make more sense? To judge or not to judge?

As to Jesus. As a Gnostic Christian, I too like some of what the more esoteric mystic Jesus says and I follow his ways, but there is more than one Jesus shown in scriptures and the Roman construct is an immoral guy.

Especially his no divorce and substitutional punishment policies.

Christians run for the hills the moment a moral discussion is proposed so I think they know that that Jesus is garbage.

Their Jesus wants slave. My Jesus wants free thinkers.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

But I guess your scrambling that intelligent brain of yours trying to make yourself right. My My how people are so courageous online my guess, is your not so outspoken in real life.

If you follow his ways that means I can say and do however I wish to you, and you have to turn the other cheek. So that means don’t respond with malice and anger. As I don’t know what I do

I am finding that out.

I think we are done.

Regards
DL

But I guess your scrambling that intelligent brain of yours trying to make yourself right. My My how people are so courageous online my guess, is your not so outspoken in real life.

What a fool. I debate to prove myself wrong. One link and I will show my couth and ignore you here.

Ah. To hell with that. Why bother showing wisdom to one who won't likely understand it.

Regards
DL

And if all things are said and done and I’m following the LayVean belief I should strike you both out of existence because you are weak and beneath me. Which is exactly what your preaching God has done wrong so which is it? Is there a different set of principles for you then everyone else

One small correction: LaVeyan satanism says you may only destroy those who strike against you first. Do no harm, but take no shit.

I’ll leave you to read the forum post and see whether I was rationalized or not. But to be honest man I don’t really care one way or another. I came with my own set of beliefs and I got tired of hearing moral this and moral that as if the OP is the definition of morality.
One small correction: LaVeyan satanism says you may only destroy those who strike against you first. Do no harm, but take no shit.

I am my highest authority... yet there is the definition of I that would be needed; which is rasta and I references the creator/destroyer (wherever I may be - everywhere and nowhere) Jah is present and here I am.
Some may label this as christian, coptic, weed promoting etc. but it is more than most will even try to understand (general pop).
I watch and listen to others and sometimes I do learn something (even from fools as myself) but to look up to others is a no-no to me as you aint the boss of I and fuch authority figures crooked, corrupt, and lying ass-bastards. hahaha

The little voices in my head are my judge and jury, I like to bribe them with drugs, sometimes to shut up, sometimes to make them come around and sometimes to amplify them to keep myself in line.

I’ll leave you to read the forum post and see whether I was rationalized or not. But to be honest man I don’t really care one way or another. I came with my own set of beliefs and I got tired of hearing moral this and moral that as if the OP is the definition of morality.

Just wanted to set the set that record straight. Not saying anything about either one of you in reference to the original argument. That's just how it's stated in the Satanic principles.