• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since Gnostic Bishop hasn't returned yet to address anything people have said, this thread is sure to be short lived... so long as people stop posting to it :)

I'm not. I just don't like it when people force me to abide by their religious precepts. I don't care if you worship dog shit in the middle of the street at midnight. Just leave me alone.

I'm an us-vs-them-mentality-phobe. Can't you see that all this sort of bullshit sentiment does is keep the pendulum swinging? Back and back, back and forth... hate breeds hate. What people need to do is get their heads out of their asses and realize that we're all individuals, we're all people. A select few sociopathic power grabbers use religion and other social groupings to gain power over the multitudes. Your average Muslim is a good person who just wants to be happy. Your average Christian is a good person who just wants to be happy. Your average <insert fucking bullshit -ism here> is a good person who just wants to be happy.
rn
Dialogue like this is just contributing to the problem. Congratulations Gnostic Spammer, you're just as bad as "them".

Good post overall, but the us-vs-them-mentality makes sense, when you first hand experienced, how "them" by means of manipulation, nifty missionaries and strategic paternalism over a long term period undermined your own cultural roots and religions so that now after more and more unrooted generations you stand there as a nihilist (at best, an indoctrinated Christian at worst), who is easily controllable like the OP, that concentrates all of his fear and hatred towards an almost equal religious construct.

Gnostic is bang on.
Here we go, wanting them banned, chipping away at the pillars of freedom of speech again, once the western apologists that are offended by absolutely everything get their way they will be living in a similar kind of hell as the Middle East.
I've hated muslims and islam since I was a teenager.
I hate all religion but reserve the most vitriol for islam, it's now got to the point where if I meet anyone who is religious I just pretty much write them off as having a very severe, self inflicted mental illness.
To be honest I can't really take anyone seriously that isn't an atheist.
It is the only religion that wants domination at all costs, they breed like rats because they are rats.
They still use slavery en masse.
Look at the Middle East, it's an unmitigated catastrophe, always was, always will be - religion to blame.
Saudi are the real pernicious bastards, it makes me sick to see the west apologise for a piece of shit country that bankrolls IS and terrorism worldwide, I'd like to see Saudi end up like Syria.
Look at every islamic country, it's hard to pick out one that isn't a disaster/has a terrorist insurgency/brutal totalitarian regime etc and the infiltration and islamification into the west is now well underway.
We should have been more like Hungary and built a secure border/fence in 2 days to keep them out.
Why should free and liberal Europe suffer a mass debilitating invasion when their own spiritual brothers and sisters in the filthy rich gulf states still have taken not one refugee?
Even the buddhists in Burma/Myanmar have risen up violently against the muslims, burning them to death and hacking them to death in the streets with machetes, not the kind of behaviour one expects from buddhists.
When was the last buddhist/hindu/christian outrage?
You tell me one and I'll give you 10,000 muslim ones.
Instead of apologising for islam some country has got to take the lead and ban it as nobody can pretend for one second that it has got the slightest thing going for it.
I could go on forever but that'll do for now.

Closing this thread.

Open discussion is fine but the hateful rhetoric stops now.

Besides, the OP made a one-off post and never returned to flesh it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.