• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be amoral person.

Some Muslims follow an ideology, as written in theirreligious writing, which allows slavery of Muslim women. This sect of Islamallows the sale of child brides to others within their cult. These people wanta Caliphate that promotes and uses slavery.

The Muslim men in this slave holding cult have submitted toAllah and are eager slaves to him thanks to the pleasant heavenly gifts hepromises. They believe themselves to be favored by God and hate all those whoare not.

History of religion, especially Christianity, shows thatwhen a belief is strong, even if miss-guided, ends all compromise within thebeliever. Thus is born Inquisitions, Jihads, Honor killing and murder ofnon-believers and apostates.

The assumptions that these people make of God, without anyproof and based on the supernatural and the writings of imperfect men, becomeso arrogant, that they act as slave traders based on their beliefs withoutregard for moral and ethical standards. They in fact break their ownreciprocity rules.

These Muslims allow this theological certainty to create atyrannical cult of slaved men who then make second class slaves out of theirfemale children. Naming these Muslim women and girl’s chattel would be anunderstatement. They are truly slaves, as Allah demands.

These Muslims imitate their slave holding master, Allah, andlike all tyrants, hate all others not of their ilk. They allow their hate topush them to violence against the free people in the free world.

Islamophobia is a fear of Islam. Those who do not fear andhate this slave holding cult of Islam, along with the other inhuman and immoralpolicies that Islam and Sharia allow, are not moral people. Moral people willfight against slavery.

I fear that free people will not be Islamophobic enough,because of their fear of being labelled racist or Islamophobe, to rise up andgive secours to the unwilling female slave of Islam.

I am proudly an Islamophobe. If you are not you might not bea moral person.

Are you a moral person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nri300CcCuE

Regards
DL

No it isn't.

One could easily then say capitalism is a death cult.

Better yet! Materialism is a death cult that is hastening the end of our biosphere.

Mindless consumption of less than infinite resources will be the death of this entire planet.

Open your eyes Gnostic moniker thief.

We all can see you ain't knowledged in a positive or life affirming way.

It's like obvious and laugable.

Last edited:
Islam is a death cult.

ISIS was described as a death cult by a former prime minister of Australia.

ISIS is one of the extreme branches of Islam based on extremist preachings of people misinterpreting the Islamic faith for their own purposes of taking land and oil .

The Islamic faith has suffered because of the actions of these extremist groups and now the uneducated and easily mislead are believing all muslims are like ISIS and DAESH.

You have demonstrated this phenomenon well in this post.

All religions have sects that are extremely dangerous.

Dont be a sheep. Do some research and find out the truth for yourself. Sont just follow the popular trend of hate, it says more about you than the people you fear

Even without the fanatical and dangerous elements like ISIS, the Islamic faith still has many inherent problems. This is fine if it's all contained in the Middle East where they can duke it out with each other until they finally decide to reform their religion, but where we have a problem is when large populations grow in other non-islamic nations. Once Islam has reformed itself, then we would have no issue.. but it has yet to do so and any non-islamic person has every right to be "islamophobic".. it's perfectly rational to have serious doubts and questions about this faith in its current manifestation - it's not fit or compatible with modern 21st century western society.

Having a phobia is technically an unreasonable fear of something.

Sure OP has all the right in the universe to fear anything he wants to.

Id be fearful if I lived in an area that was surrounded by extremist groups intent on invading and killing everyone who doesnt obey them but I live in a pretty decent and safe area of the world luckily.

Theres a large population of muslim people here and I have sunni and shiite friends. So I have zero fear of muslims. My friends are women. We work together. We all have degrees and drive. The cultural differences are pretty facinating.

Having a phobia is technically an unreasonable fear of something

And who sets the definition of what is unreasonable then..

There are plenty of well educated and informed people who have legitimate concerns about Islam and it's integration within our countries and cultures. To my mind it's not an irrational fear at all and shouldn't be classed as such.

All-inclusive religious viewpoint/s based on a <10% minority cohort. Sound reasoning.

You've spammed 4 different forums with this post. What's your agenda?

If you're an Islamophobe fine, blame Islam and criticize Islam... but if you don't qualify your views as being against certain Muslims rather than all, then you're no better than the very people you're attacking. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, after all.

A phobia is an unreasonable fear so a self described Islamaphobe has set his own boundaries of reason and stepped out of it.

There are plenty of well educated and informed people who have legitimate concerns about Islam and it's integration within our countries and cultures. To my mind it's not an irrational fear at all and shouldn't be classed as such.

A concern that barely existed until our governments decided to support and train radical sects in the Middle East.

If you arm the worst people to do your bidding, what do you expect.

We co-existed with Muslims just fine until 9/11, when the western block decided to draw everyone's attention to a false narrative about a foreign policy disaster they created.

^ pretty much this.

You've spammed 4 different forums with this post. What's your agenda?
I've been wondering the same thing..
These threads aren't generating any discussion that hasn't already been flogged to death.

Is this thread any different?
If not, what's the point?

Having one's own morals is completely separate from being guided by the ethics of one's religion. All humans have the capacity to make moral decisions, regardless of any inherent ethical principles of their respective religion. Thus, it is not the religion which should be blamed for any negative connotations of Islam here - it is the philosophy and attitudes of the person/people

I'm anti-Christian and mildly anti-Islam over all (as I am against all generalizing and non customized controlling mechanisms against humans), but I have good friends of both religions. They are exclusively representing the good parts of those religions (they are GREAT persons I cannot deny that). But I'm still against those religions the same way that I am against secularly caused drug criminalizations. The problems of members of those groups is, that they deny that people can get mentally attached to substances/dumb manners and it cannot be prevented through harsher laws, but trough more hands-on education.

Do you think real Muslims (with a high IQ) find it funny, that churches or Christmas markets are blown up ? Do you think, that Christianity brought any benefit to our society ?

Even without the fanatical and dangerous elements like ISIS, the Islamic faith still has many inherent problems. This is fine if it's all contained in the Middle East where they can duke it out with each other until they finally decide to reform their religion, but where we have a problem is when large populations grow in other non-islamic nations. Once Islam has reformed itself, then we would have no issue.. but it has yet to do so and any non-islamic person has every right to be "islamophobic".. it's perfectly rational to have serious doubts and questions about this faith in its current manifestation - it's not fit or compatible with modern 21st century western society.
ISIS is a CIA & Mossad creation

I'm an us-vs-them-mentality-phobe. Can't you see that all this sort of bullshit sentiment does is keep the pendulum swinging? Back and back, back and forth... hate breeds hate. What people need to do is get their heads out of their asses and realize that we're all individuals, we're all people. A select few sociopathic power grabbers use religion and other social groupings to gain power over the multitudes. Your average Muslim is a good person who just wants to be happy. Your average Christian is a good person who just wants to be happy. Your average <insert fucking bullshit -ism here> is a good person who just wants to be happy.

Dialogue like this is just contributing to the problem. Congratulations Gnostic Spammer, you're just as bad as "them".

Your average Muslim is a good person who just wants to be happy. Your average Christian is a good person who just wants to be happy. Your average <insert fucking bullshit -ism here> is a good person who just wants to be happy.
amen.

alasdair

Yes, I for one vote to temporarily ban gnostic bishop from these forums. He is operating like a spam bot. He hasn't told us anything about himself. He copies and pastes his content and he gets people all worked up and spreads a message of hate veiled under the auspices of Gnosticism. Anyone who has looked into this knows this is not in alignment with the Gnostic teachings. If Bluelight has the patience for this behavior, fine, but I don't want to see this here in this forum which I love.

not telling us anything about oneself is not against the rules.

i'd encourage you to report any posts you believe are problematic. if his posts bother you too much, just put him on ignore.

alasdair

nothing he does is in violation of the rules as far as I'm aware, so I guess we'll just have to live with it and I apologize for the outburst. Just be aware that he professes to be a Gnostic Christian and says things that are a contradiction of Gnostic teachings.

Status
Not open for further replies.