• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I’m a straight male, why do I want to suck dick?

This forum is not mine to moderate but can I suggest that direct slurs on the character of other members be re-directed to the admins using the Report function if you think posts violate the BLUA. We don’t need a slanging match in a forum with ‘love’ in the title.

This forum is not mine to moderate but can I suggest that direct slurs on the character of other members be re-directed to the admins using the Report function if you think posts violate the BLUA. We don’t need a slanging match in a forum with ‘love’ in the title.
Pedophiles are scum of the Earth, they ought to be strung up by their ankles and skinned alive, am I racist because I don’t like pedos and loath them?

I do love people of all races and religions people on here are trying to paint me something I’m not.

Last edited:
Pedophiles are scum of the Earth, they ought to be strung up by their ankles and skinned alive, am I racist because I don’t like pedos and loath them?

I do live people of all races and religions people on here are trying to paint me something I’m not.
I hear you. I’m suggesting the name calling stop all round by everybody. If someone is posting things that are out of order hit the report button and we can stop good threads degenerating into warzones.

I hear you. I’m suggesting the name calling stop all round by everybody. If someone is posting things that are out of order hit the report button and we can stop good threads degenerating into warzones.
I haven’t called anyone names, ageingpartyfiend called me names like racist when I’m not.

Ya if you like sucking sick than suck dick. It’s pretty much the textbook definition of bisexual if you’re still attracted to women, but if you don’t like being put into a box then don’t give it any mind. I’ll be honest I had the briefest inclination I might be sexually confused after a couple super desperate homo hook ups for drugs, but I soon realized I just wasn’t into it for any reason other than money. And definitely did not enjoy even just getting blown by a dude. Nothing wrong with who you fuck bro.

Also I really need to let you all know how not gay I am by telling you I only got my dick sucked. That’s not gay, you’re gay! And I’m not being defensive and insecure right now! Haha. See? The key is being comfortable with and confident in your sexuality. Who cares what other people think?

Last edited:
Its bi curious basically.

I know lots that are / were bi curious. It comes down to after the act. If you liked it, then bi. If not, then straight.

I never had the urge or curiosity to suck a dick. I can kinda tell if a guy is attractive though. However many times I am dead wrong. I am always curious to ask girls how they rate a guy. Not sure why. Probably some insecurity / fishing for compliments thing.

I don't wanna suck dick unless I am high as fuck on rock cocaine then it just seems like I am both masculine and feminine... strange but great feeling. Wish it wasn't so fucking expensive and addictive.
Oh, well... prolly tmi and tl;dr-ish
peace

oh, well... just goes to show that i have "tendencies", i guess? :eek:
whatever... it aint the last of me
get yer rope
lolololololollllllllllllll

^I had a feeling that one might be misconstrued. It’s a reflection on no one but my own ill-conceived and sarcastic attempt at humor. Perhaps a slight condemnation of the part of America that likely does have those inclinations, but no further than that.

I would kick the shit out of someone if they did that to me too. In fact I have a very similar story if anyone’s interested.

This was a trolling post anyway (the OP). Was just sharing a story as the subject changed a bit.

I dont think the majority of gays are like that. Most are quite and introverted in my experience. Just have to be careful when dealing with the drunken late night crowd / club scene. Usually something special about those guys.