• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I’m a straight male, why do I want to suck dick?

Thatguyyouknow92

Greenlighter
I’m a straight 27 year old male. I’ve never been sexually attracted to men at all. I do not want a guy to suck my dick and I don’t want to have intercourse with another man. I do however want to suck a dick for some reason unbeknown to me. Help me make sense of this, I’m pretty confused.

Do some Google searching on it, it is a lot more common than you think. We all have things that turn us on and generally don't have any control over what those things are.

If you truly don't feel attracted to men. Then I would say you're a straight man who just happens to find having a cock in your mouth hot.

People will try to tell you that means you're gay or bi but your sexual identity is solely your business. If you don't identify as gay/bi then you're not, simple as that.

Of course gay/bi/queer people (myself included) often experience self hate because of the the stigma around not being straight, this can lead to denial of your sexual orientation which is why people jump to saying if you like the idea of a cock in your mouth you must be a gay man in denial.

But only you can identify as gay/straight etc, a fantasy doesn't mean you're gay, you may just be a straight man with a (hot) kink.

Last edited:
This thread again? You are bisexual. No man that is actually heterosexual has sex with men or has sex fantasies about having sex with men.

Just accept that you are bisexual, and find a man to suck off. Do not let anyone force you into doing anything that you do not want to do sexually or otherwise.

This thread again? You are bisexual. No man that is actually heterosexual has sex with men or has sex fantasies about having sex with men.

Just accept that you are bisexual, and find a man to suck off. Do not let anyone force you into doing anything that you do not want to do sexually or otherwise.
This is the kind of knee-jerk reaction i was talking about. Having fantasies about other men does not automatically mean your gay or bisexual.

Sure, you may be right and he may be a gay/bi man in denial, but it certainly isn't the only possibility.

People have all sorts of fantasies for all sorts of reasons and suggesting that it is impossible for a heterosexual man to have a very specific sexual fantasy involving another man just seems ridiculous to me.

The way you just dismiss his post "this thread again?" seemed unnecessarily cruel as well. He's obviously confused and distressed, you could show some care if you are actually going to respond to his thread...

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the responses, I appreciate any and all feedback I’m given. It may just be a kink. I’m married with children and am very attracted to my wife, but it’s just something I’ve been thinking about. Like I said it wouldn’t “get me off” but for some reason it does turn me on thinking about doing it. But I don’t want any return of the favor or anything further. That just doesn’t interest me. It’s a very odd feeling.

For me, things turn me on about females and even gay guys.

Doesn’t mean I would be in a female relationship or in a relationship with a gay guy.

The sexual mind is a devil, but a devil I love. Just get your freak on in what ever way that means.

You aren’t weird and you wouldn’t be the first person.

What kind of cock are you interested in? Or is it just any cock will do?

That I haven’t thought about much oddly, but I am most comfortable with Asians. It’s a weird but I always feel very comfortable around them as all my Asian friends have always been very well groomed and mannered. But if I felt comfortable enough around someone the particulars wouldn’t matter I feel.

I’m a straight 27 year old male. I’ve never been sexually attracted to men at all. I do not want a guy to suck my dick and I don’t want to have intercourse with another man. I do however want to suck a dick for some reason unbeknown to me. Help me make sense of this, I’m pretty confused.
Out of curiosity probably, did this on coke a few years back. Didnt like it, never did it again. Doesnt mean Im gay, just wanted to try and i was coked out of my mind so whatever. ?

Do some Google searching on it, it is a lot more common than you think. We all have things that turn us on and generally don't have any control over what those things are.

If you truly don't feel attracted to men. Then I would say you're a straight man who just happens to find having a cock in your mouth hot.

People will try to tell you that means you're gay or bi but your sexual identity is solely your business. If you don't identify as gay/bi then you're not, simple as that.

Of course gay/bi/queer people (myself included) often experience self hate because of the the stigma around not being straight, this can lead to denial of your sexual orientation which is why people jump to saying if you like the idea of a cock in your mouth you must be a gay man in denial.

But only you can identify as gay/straight etc, a fantasy doesn't mean you're gay, you may just be a straight man with a (hot) kink.
+1
BB.jpg

From what you're saying Im assuming you're probably Bi curious, it's normal, especially since we are being bombarded with homosexuality in the media all the time.

Are you off your head saying this? That has gotta be one of the most dumb things I've ever seen online.

I see stuff about Syria all the time in the media & that doesn't mean I want to go to Syria & start blowing people up.......oh wait a second My Ummah, Dawn has appeared.
Gotta go chop off the head of my 7th wife right now.

Yet again it's a good thing MDPV is banned, imagine this nutcase let loose in public after smoking 700mg over 3 days, he would be trying to rape every male on the planet.

This is the kind of knee-jerk reaction i was talking about. Having fantasies about other men does not automatically mean your gay or bisexual.

Sure, you may be right and he may be a gay/bi man in denial, but it certainly isn't the only possibility.

People have all sorts of fantasies for all sorts of reasons and suggesting that it is impossible for a heterosexual man to have a very specific sexual fantasy involving another man just seems ridiculous to me.

The way you just dismiss his post "this thread again?" seemed unnecessarily cruel as well. He's obviously confused and distressed, you could show some care if you are actually going to respond to his thread...
What I meant by 'this thread again' is that this topic has been written about before here on bluelight.

That academic researcher is extremely biphobic/homophobic and she had lots of flaws in her research such as only going by Craigslist personal ads and hook up sites for bisexual and gay men where it is well known that if a bisexual or gay man pretends to be heterosexual he will attract men who want to have sex with him, as there are lots of gay men who need this fantasy pipe dream or have it.

Are you off your head saying this? That has gotta be one of the most dumb things I've ever seen online.

I see stuff about Syria all the time in the media & that doesn't mean I want to go to Syria & start blowing people up.......oh wait a second My Ummah, Dawn has appeared.
Gotta go chop off the head of my 7th wife right now.

Yet again it's a good thing MDPV is banned, imagine this nutcase let loose in public after smoking 700mg over 3 days, he would be trying to rape every male on the planet.
jeez man, XD don't take me serious all the time because most of the time i post on BL im high as a kite. But seirously there's so much gay stuff in the media atm, i think they're trying to convert everyone. But yeah, I'm 100% str8 tho, it actually makes sense to me.Like a subliminal message they're trying to send to all the kids from this generation. Seriously i've seen a spike in youngsters being gay or bi or trans or w.e the fuck they're up to now. NZN XD

Last edited:
jeez man, XD don't take me serious all the time because most of the time i post on BL im high as a kite. But seirously there's so much gay stuff in the media atm, i think they're trying to convert everyone. But yeah, I'm 100% str8 tho, it actually makes sense to me.Like a subliminal message they're trying to send to all the kids from this generation. Seriously i've seen a spike in youngsters being gay or bi or trans or w.e the fuck they're up to now. NZN XD
The spike in people being visibly gay, bi, trans etc is more likely to do with the fact that nowadays you're a lot less likely to be verbally and/or physically assaulted because of identifying as anything other than heterosexual.

Although that's just my opinion :unsure:

The spike in people being visibly gay, bi, trans etc is more likely to do with the fact that nowadays you're a lot less likely to be verbally and/or physically assaulted because of identifying as anything other than heterosexual.

Although that's just my opinion :unsure:
Apart from that, seriously lots of ppl from the younger generation are gay. It didn't use to be like that 10 years ago. Even closet gays, there wasn't that many of em.

Apart from that, seriously lots of ppl from the younger generation are gay. It didn't use to be like that 10 years ago. Even closet gays, there wasn't that many of em.

So you think young people are being molded into homosexuality by society? A straight boy goes from liking vagina to liking dick how? How does it work?

Personally I agree with @Quere ... I think roughly 1 in 10 people are lgbt ... it's just this is the first generation of kids who will face little to no stigma accepting it.