• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone ?

The Opioid Receptor said:
Fentanyl and oxymorphone hands down!!

Oxymorphone, aint that numorphan? Never been able to get my hands on it.

Hydromorphone snorted aint that bad....never done it orally because i hear it really is a waste, but snorted 3mg in one hit can give u a slight buzz, lasting about 1-2 hours say......:D

if you dont want too IV, there basically useless orally... give/sell too some1 who will IV.

Dilaudid gives a very nice rush when injected intravenously, but that is pretty much it. You'll feel nice and slightly euphoric for maybe 30 minutes after injecting, but after that it's pretty much over. Even if you inject higher doses (like 8 or 12mg) all that I've ever noticed from this is a MAJOR increase in the amount of itching and irritability narcotics sometimes give. It will sometimes turn me into a complete asshole if I do 12mg and the rush is nearly the exact same as doing 4-6mg! Oxycodone has always been a lot more effective painkiller than hydromorphone for me.This is just what I have noticed form my use though, so just take it as it is. :)

The only experience I've had with Dilaudid was with an oral dose of 4mgs. Needless to say it did nothing and I was pretty dissapointed. Next time I get ahold of some, I'm going to IV it for sure.

What ever happened to Dr. Dopenstein? He was an outlaw Bluelighter who broke all the rules and got away with it...he must have had a powerful connection on the Bluelight......did you read some of the posts at the beginning of this classic and old thread? Amazing.........

all this talk about opiates made me crush a 60mg MSContin, and down it. :)

hydromorphone supositories were the bomb! (imo). incredible euphoria. i don't think that they're made anymore, though. man, i sure did like them.

I was reading through this post. It is quite old. I had not yet IV'd Dillies last post. Things have changed somewhat since then. Dilaudid I think is a stronger analgesic. Iv'd Dilaudid is a great rush but is definitely dose dependent on the nod factor.

I too was amazed at how old this thread is.....it seemed people liked oral dillaudid back then. and could talk about drug prices....where they were available etc...it was like the wild,wild west then on the Bluelight......now if you even say Oxycontin on a thread,your in deep trouble on the Bluelight....

wuh wuh what?

I just tried to read a little of this forum after shooting 6 8mg hydromorphones , one after another. I couldnt get past more than one sentence. The last thing I remember comprehending was something about fast food or something. Wow this is a powerful drug. I have a high tolerance too and am on subutex (last dose yesterday). I also snorted 3 and ate 2. I couldnt get past more than 2 lines at a time before drigting off into some bizzare realm where I was pretty much hallucinating. Anyone ever experience this on high doses of dilaudid? I cant believe im actually typing. Well I hit back space at least 30 times already. I was trying to figure out what the best method bioavailability/ length wise was, but couldnt navigate through anything. Can someone please tell me who has alot of experience with the stuff. I have the malinkrot or whatevers 8's. I used to have a horrendous stamp bag (heroin/fentanyl mix) habbit which was super potent opiods. But this stuff is kinda blowing most of it out of the water. I think I need to lay down., Andyone selse have anything to say please let me know. I only have a few left and I want to make em lajgh.I considered deleting what I just typed but that is what just spewed out to let you know what type of shape im in. I cant even [hsnthum brinh on muvh motr yhsm yjodr fpdr// z,s; I have no idea what im typing. Responsed if any are wlecome and I am not fakinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
this. Sorrry for the rediculous incoherincy and gross mispelling but I cant help it. I keep nodding out. Maybe mixing temazepma oraaly was a mistake. And dxm. Uh im talking myself into a rut

bye
I give up ill talk to you guys l,l8r
:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
[/U][/I]

i get one hundred 2mg dilaudids ever couple weeks as i was in an accident last year and had some pretty serious injuries but do not really take them very often cause i dont find that they do alot but make me sleep a long time. lol, but im not really a pill person more of a stoner

but i spent a few months on and off in hospital having surgeries and they continually shot me up with dilaudid(hydromorphone) for my pain.. i had broken my spine in four places and shattered the humoral heads on both shoulders as well as other minor injuries so i pretty much have never had to ask for a prescription i just get it... and as you were saying i would have some pretty intensse hallucinations, either that or i was passed out... ill never know

I currently get 100 4mg Dilaudids a month with 50 mcg Fentanyl patches and I find Dilaudid to be WONDERFUL for pain relief. Not so much for getting high off of. They are quite mild to me in that sense but I don't need them to get high. I need them for pain so im actually happy with them. Dilaudid rock for me. They are a great break through med when used with my Fentanyl patches. I find it funny how everyone says they are so hard to get, Im 23 years old and i've had constant scripts for 100 4mg pills a month for awhile. I most likely will be on them for the rest of my life though. I've pretty much gone through most of the strong opiates and this combination seems to work the best for my Chrohns Disease.

hydromorphone works really well for my pain also. Having been in and out of the hospital in the past for a chronic pain condition, I had been given all the standard first and second line opiates for pain relief (demerol,morphine, oxycodone,vicodin, etc.) and have found that dilaudid is one of the most effective on my breakthrough pain.