• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydromorphone 2mg

sprockets2000

Bluelighter
I traded 7g of bud for 25 2mg dialudid and ive been snorting them all day, the high is great but short lived and i have this bad feeling that i cant just keep snorting these all day.

how much can I do in a day without worrying about severe respitory failure, i never go for or obtain the nod cause its not my style, but sometimes when the rush comes on i get a little cns panic.

Since i don't know your tolerance and can't know it over the net i can't give you any dosage suggestions. But i will tell you that short lived is just the name of the game when it comes to hydromorphone as it is a pretty damn short acting opiate and i have gone into withdrawals about 6 hours after my last dose. I have eaten it, snorted it and IVed it (not recommended by me at all) and the faster the route of administration the shorter lived the high is.

If you want hydromorphone to last a long time as in not just pack a rush and that's that the only way around it is to get time release hydromorphone pills such as hydromorph contin and just eat them. 12 hour time release and you won't get a rush but you will have that awesome high going for half the day. Granted i find that hydromorphone is like morphine only with a much quicker rush, much less side effects and less noddy.

Does Diluadid raise your tolerance like Opana does when snorted or taken orally?

Good trade.

plugging them can be a waste. You absorb less that way. Take them orally. They absorb faster than a lot of other pills do anyway. Unless you want to "snort" them.

Last edited:
yeah dude, if you do 2mg every 2 hours, it won't have much of an additive effect as the half-life is 90 minutes to 3 hours, so as long as you don't continually up your dose, you should be fine.

J.G. Wentworth - do you have any mortgage backed Hydromorphone securities you can sell me?

Does Diluadid raise your tolerance like Opana does when snorted or taken orally?

Yup dilaudid will jack up your tolerance to opiates just like morphine, oxycodone, heroin, etc, etc will.

Good trade.

Snorting them is a waste. You absorb less that way. Take them orally. They absorb faster than a lot of other pills do anyway. Unless you want to "plug" them.

Actually snorting hydromorphone has a higher bioavailability then eating it. Unlike morphine which has a lower snorted BA then orally and is thus a waste to snort hydromorphone is very much so worth snorting for it's higher bioavailability and much faster onset.

they have to be mortgage-backed securities, I don't really like to fuck around with any others.

I will second that - snorting has a higher BA and faster onset, and what doesn't get absorbed gets swallowed.

can I expect serious withdrawls after 3 days of use if I smoke pot and use trams and loperamide ? I doubt it I mean yeah this shit is good but I mean if there is a withdrawl its probably just one shitty ass day or something since it has such a short half life.

WD's are short but intense. I doubt they would be too bad after only 3 days, but if you use HM continuously it will become so ineffective by the 3rd day it wont even be worth it.

I dont mind intense if its short you know what im saying, I just hate when wd last for days like when I cam off of suboxone 8mg cold turkey, it wasnt intense but it was annoying.

I just came off ~32mg/ day of HM and I had very minor withdrawals for like 12-16 hours, but that's just me. It is hard for me to give advice about wd's since they never get too terrible for me.
I highly doubt that 3 days of use, even if heavy, would produce serious wd's.

If you are going to take them orally, try parachuting them with a carbonated beverage to push the drug through your stomach wall.

Edit: I was shooting/ snorting it.
Don't inject these without micron filtering them no matter what you hear about them being "pure" tablets.

There are a lot of differing opinions. I will re-read the hydromorphone megathread, not just the first post in it.

peace out.

Last edited:
can I expect serious withdrawls after 3 days of use if I smoke pot and use trams and loperamide ? I doubt it I mean yeah this shit is good but I mean if there is a withdrawl its probably just one shitty ass day or something since it has such a short half life.

Withdrawals kick in very fast and are pretty damn intense but the WD's are short compared to say morphine while for me can last about 10 days. Granted i have been on opiates for 5 or 6 years now so yeah :\ . Also i started off snorting the pills and ended up IVing them and at my worst i would IV about 16-20mg's at once and repeat that atleast 4 times a day. So that was a pretty intense habit to say the least.

After 3 days of use i doubt very much you are going to get ANY withdrawals at all. 3 days is nothing your not going to get a habit that quick so don't worry about it. I would be alot more worried about the tramadol because if that is anything like other SNRI's such as effexor (venlafaxine) then physical dependance will set in fairly quick and withdrawals from SNRI's are nothing short of brutal. I went through withdrawals from effexor after only being on a pretty low dose for 2 months or less and it was torture. I will take hydromorphone withdrawals any day thank you very much :\

what I'm really interested in is the mortgage-backed hydromorphone securities I know J.G. Wentworth has.

anyways, just goes to show you everyone responds differently to drugs and wd's, so plan accordingly for how your body reacts.

I dont mind intense if its short you know what im saying, I just hate when wd last for days like when I cam off of suboxone 8mg cold turkey, it wasnt intense but it was annoying.

I can't speak for hydromorphone, as I've never had the pleasure, but oxymorphone (Opana) withdrawal is shorter than oxycodone (OxyContin) but much, much more severe in my experience. Oxymorphone is pretty much 1 day of pure Hell for me and OxyContin withdrawal makes me lol irl after I graduated to oxymorphone (damn Purdue and their OP). I'm guessing hydromorphone withdrawal would be shorter than oxymorphone. Perhaps more intense, perhaps not. Maybe someone can weigh in and let you know.

I don't take much of anything to lessen my withdrawal symptoms, but I'm guessing weed would make it more manageable. It sucks to not be a weed smoker or a benzo junkie sometimes... I hear Kratom is great for withdrawal so maybe try that?

dude, my hydromorphone wd's are way easier than Opana wd's. Opana withdrawal is fucking hell. It is worse than heroin withdrawal. Worse than morphine. Worse than any commonly prescribed opiate analgesic.

with dilaudid the best way to really enjoy them is to IV them since even tho its short acting, you'll at least get one hell of a rush.

next best option is to plug your entire dosage (whatever it may be) all at once, and try not to dose multiple times in a day. if you do dose multiple times, try keeping it to morning and night. the greatest amount of euphoria is achieved when you take your dose all at once i find when it comes to pain killers.

with 75mg benadryl (45min - 1hr b4 dosing), drinking a lot of white grape fruit juice (made from concentrate, or if you can't find white go for the regular red one, just make sure its made from concentrate), and a meal high in fat content about an hour before dosing, ive had the dilaudid high last from 2-4 hours before from plugging my dose. remember more is absorbed when you plug, so maybe start off a lil smaller the first time. also make sure you've had a good bowel movement right before you decide to plug. smoke a cigarette "to get things moving" if you're having trouble shitting on demand.

As a professional I must stress that using your pain medication as stipulated is the only way that it should be taken. However, I realize that people are out there who are not going to heed my advice and will find a way around using the medication as directed. It's for that reason that I'm making this post. Human stomach acid is in essence Hydrochloric acid. Swimming pool muriatic acid is watered down Hydrochloric acid and is often labeled food grade. Neutralizing the acid can be done using baking soda. There is a precise stoichiometrically way to precisely neutralize the acid but once the acid stops foaming it's very close to being totally neutralized. I will say no more on the subject. I have read various posts on this site where people are using very dangerous chemicals to extract the pain medication from the various binders. If you insist on altering your medication, using the same acid as your stomach would work. It is obviously essential to make absolutely sure that the ph is brought back to 7.0.