• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone help?

Didn't the unusual potency tip you off? O desmethyl tramadol is as potent as levorphanol.

It got progressively better, but the symptoms persisted for three months. And I eventually was prescribed dronabinol by my GP. I used for three and a half months.

I had to stop because the cannabinoids eventually started to make me sick, which made it impossible to wean. This has happened to me each time, for some reason.

And yeah, norcos are weak indeed. The only people I see who really claim to get off on them are high school kids that weigh like 80 pounds and don't do a lot of drugs. Most people who like them just like the subtle buzz and relaxed euphoria, not too unlike a therapeutic dose of xanax.

I agree. Hydro was my DOC for a few years and the buzz was mostly relaxing and subtle, not a knock-you-off-your-ass kind of thing. But it's actually a nice experience with 1 or 2 Soma. I've talked to plenty of people who've tried hydro and were underwhelmed, I wonder if it was basically working right but they just had unrealistic expectations.