Scared Hydro/Perc withdrawl PLEASE HELP!

what is torturing you. Let that go and find something interesting or just watch movies for hours. take hot showers.baths, drink a LOT of water.
Your fears of this is crippling you. Just my opinion. It's a downward spiral that ends in a sunny day regardless.
I take refuge here at BL when shit is fu**in with me. It helps. All I have to do is start reading and my mind switches from craving stuff to more knowledge/insight.
Take it easy and breath.
It's near the end.
Let it go....
One
🥰

It’s like I’m not craving it really. It’s just the headaches are just so bad to making me feel like if I just take a little it will make it go away. Don’t really want the high anymore. Just want this part to be over and DONE! And thank you for your insight and replying!

Personally I would avoid the caffeine, diphenhydramine from the drug store helps some people to sleep and loperamide (Imodium) helps some people with almost every withdrawal symptom, that you should keep to a minimum though it could prolong withdrawal sort of like a taper a little bit

Make sure to drink lots of water dehydration is common in withdrawal and dehydration causes headaches

i have had no problem drinking water. Just finally ate real food, well oatmeal this morning after 3 days of no food. And I tried taking Tylenol PM 2 nights ago to help me sleep and it scared me half to death! I was pretty confused as to why it made me feel the way I did because I am used to taking Tylenol PM or Benadryl. It make me extremely shaky, cold, dizzy almost to the point of passing out, blurry vision, muscle stiffness and diarrhea. I don’t normally react that way. It just would normally make me sleepy. So that made me not want to go near Benadryl EVER AGAIN! It almost made me feel crazy and made me break down. I have been trying to do this cold turkey with no other meds to help except for OTC pain meds for my headache. But that’s also hard because it seems those aren’t working either.

i have had no problem drinking water. Just finally ate real food, well oatmeal this morning after 3 days of no food. And I tried taking Tylenol PM 2 nights ago to help me sleep and it scared me half to death! I was pretty confused as to why it made me feel the way I did because I am used to taking Tylenol PM or Benadryl. It make me extremely shaky, cold, dizzy almost to the point of passing out, blurry vision, muscle stiffness and diarrhea. I don’t normally react that way. It just would normally make me sleepy. So that made me not want to go near Benadryl EVER AGAIN! It almost made me feel crazy and made me break down. I have been trying to do this cold turkey with no other meds to help except for OTC pain meds for my headache. But that’s also hard because it seems those aren’t working either.
Ive found that on top of the physical touch sensitivity I also have increased sensitivity to some drugs, I feel alcohol and caffeine very strongly from a single cup of either beer or tea. DPH (tylenol PM) is known for some pretty crazy stuff both physically and mentally at higher doses so it could be a sensitivity thing but I would probably avoid it after that just in case. And yea good food is huge I bet that helped, I think keeping busy or focused on something is probably the most important thing for minimizing withdrawal though, this shit is at a minimum half mental

I think your fear is making things much worse for you. Try a nice cool cloth on the back of your neck for your headache. Make sure you’re drinking water or a drink with electrolytes. Distract yourself as much as you can.
what you’re describing is withdrawl and it’s scary and terrifying but it’s normal for what you’re going through. You’re not dying, your body is pleading for what you’re denying it, that’s all.
I’ve used lope in the past for opiate withdrawl, 20mg was as much as I took and I tapered off it slowly over a week and a bit. Try to take some paracetamol or ibuprofen to help your head but it might not do much.
You’ve just got to stick this out, it will pass.
I am currently going to go somewhere where I will be more active and be able to keep distracted because here at my home I have my children and it makes me fall into a form of depression thinking about them wondering why I don’t feel well or why I break down crying out of nowhere and all I can tell them is I don’t feel well. I have taken Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Don’t help really but I know those are my only options. Any advice on what to eat that won’t upset my stomach to much? I was successful with that. It was organic oatmeal and sweetened with real natural honey. And that was hard to take down. Afterwards made me feel as if I was going to throw up. And I got full even after the first bite.

Ive found that on top of the physical touch sensitivity I also have increased sensitivity to some drugs, I feel alcohol and caffeine very strongly from a single cup of either beer or tea. DPH (tylenol PM) is known for some pretty crazy stuff both physically and mentally at higher doses so it could be a sensitivity thing but I would probably avoid it after that just in case. And yea good food is huge I bet that helped, I think keeping busy or focused on something is probably the most important thing for minimizing withdrawal though, this shit is at a minimum half mental
Yes it scared me so bad that I was tempted to take a small piece of Ativan to help with the sleep, but knowing how I reacted to that I wouldn’t dare because the side affects were so scary. Mentally it felt good to know I ate something, but physically my stomach was pretty upset afterwards. Almost nauseous. And I felt full after the first bite. I will be leaving to a friends house today where I will be able to be more active and do more things that will keep my kind off of it. I am praying that helps at this point. I don’t think going through this here at home with my children here is good for them or me. I kind of get in a depressed mood when they wake up every morning and ask am I ok today and I can’t explain to them what is going on and can only say that I just don’t feel well. Makes me start to feel like I will be stuck like this forever and worthless.

I am currently going to go somewhere where I will be more active and be able to keep distracted because here at my home I have my children and it makes me fall into a form of depression thinking about them wondering why I don’t feel well or why I break down crying out of nowhere and all I can tell them is I don’t feel well. I have taken Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Don’t help really but I know those are my only options. Any advice on what to eat that won’t upset my stomach to much? I was successful with that. It was organic oatmeal and sweetened with real natural honey. And that was hard to take down. Afterwards made me feel as if I was going to throw up. And I got full even after the first bite.
I would keep it very light for next few days, east to digest foods. Like crackers, toast, rice, bananas, chicken. Nothing too heavy. It will pass honestly. Even if you don’t eat much for a few days it’ll do you no harm, the important thing is keeping hydrated.

Also just in case you don't know the body produces natural opiates called endorphins when you do a variety of things including eating spicy foods, feeling pain and most importantly exercising/moving. Exercising always makes you feel good but in withdrawal if you can manage to really get moving it can sometimes almost take it away for a time.

I would keep it very light for next few days, east to digest foods. Like crackers, toast, rice, bananas, chicken. Nothing too heavy. It will pass honestly. Even if you don’t eat much for a few days it’ll do you no harm, the important thing is keeping hydrated.
That’s good to hear because that was another main concern. If I don’t eat will I feel worse or will it prolong the process.

That’s good to hear because that was another main concern. If I don’t eat will I feel worse or will it prolong the process.
Please eat, exercise, hydrate, rest, sleep and most importantly (IMO/E) look for the brighter side of life and what good this will do once over.
Instead of worrying over every little thing; look at the positives in all this... like how much $ has been saved so far in what a few days? Like: Focus is on the family now instead of the next fix. Like: How you are beating this shit back (albeit with a bit of head-fuckery going on). Like: I can go out to a friends for a minute without stopping by ol' boys pad to cop. Like: Holy fuck! In a couple days this will all be laughable. Like: My brain is starting to rewire let's sit back, chill and learn from the process.
Nothing but love but you got me scared to take my meds now. :LOL:
Keep the posts coming at least this will keep ya distracted for a minute but dont blame me if BL becomes the replacement for your DOC. LOL
One