• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Huffing Freon Out the AC

I know somebody who took an uber home after huffing ether for an evening, and the driver kicked him out after 2 blocks and made him pay 20 bucks because the car smelled so morbid. That stuff is so persistent on your breath.
From the reverse perspective I once got into an uber that smelled strongly of black tar heroin. I know the driver had just smoked some, right before he picked me up, the smell was that strong.

I was really pissed because it triggered me hard. I'm no snitch but was tempted to report him... mostly for negligence.

From the reverse perspective I once got into an uber that smelled strongly of black tar heroin. I know the driver had just smoked some, right before he picked me up, the smell was that strong.

I was really pissed because it triggered me hard. I'm no snitch but was tempted to report him... mostly for negligence.
I smoke pot on and off, kind of heavily when I do sometimes.
When I smell reefer I get pissed because it gives me a tiny contact high which triggers the urge to smoke bad. If I'm not partaking at the mo', it takes an act of will to not smoke for some time.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

It's not some euphemism, it's scientifibiochemicalistic fact
Yes, and having read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas I knew I had to add ether to my must-do list of drugs. If it's good enough for HST it's good enough for me.

Yes, and having read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas I knew I had to add ether to my must-do list of drugs. If it's good enough for HST it's good enough for me.
You know I tried ether for the same reason.

Also isobutyl nitrate an analog of amyl nitrate which Hunter wrote about (the poppers not the locker room).

Also isobutyl nitrate an analog of amyl nitrate which Hunter wrote about (the poppers not the locker room).
I never understood the attraction of those chemicals. All they ever gave me was a flushed face and a headache.

I never understood the attraction of those chemicals. All they ever gave me was a flushed face and a headache.
I get a massive rush from them. Especially when mixed with MDMA or meth or coke or propylhexedrine.

Reactions: CFC
I love that you all want to huff me. I do smell nice and have some great properties. But I will wipe away your brain cells remorselessly and without regret. So you have been warned. There will be nothing left of you once you've satiated your fill with me. SO AVOID ME!

I get a massive rush from them. Especially when mixed with MDMA or meth or coke or propylhexedrine.
Yeah, I've known plenty of people who enjoy the stuff-- either alone or combined with other drugs.

There must be something different about my biochemistry. I only get the aforementioned physical reactions which I find unpleasant.

I don't know if this is related, but I also dislike crack. I love snorting cocaine (if it's any good) and at one time I was hooked on IV coke (which I would strongly discourage!) but my response to crack is "what's all the fuss?"

Part of it might be that I much prefer a long-lasting high over a rush. But even the initial rush from crack is, for me, underwhelming. I've smoked it with avid crackheads who were having a blast while I'm feeling nothing much more than an increased heart rate-- almost no euphoria. Edit: When I was shooting coke (again, I do NOT recommend this) I felt the full intense rush, both physical and emotional. Just not with crack.

Similarly, the one time I shot up Ritalin I was with people who were loving it while I felt nothing at all. I mean literally nothing. I may as well have been injecting water.

Weird, huh?

why is it so good? why is it so strong? pure nitrous or ether or gas have nothing on 13 gallons of cold oily freon spurting out the AC? its hard to comprehend how such an obliteration on the psyche can happen so fast. I mean the pyrrolidines are intense and warp everything incredibly fast but the freon is instantly incapacitating. Iff huffed tens and tens of pounds of the stuff over the last 12 years. Every goddamn time it floors me.

Any fellow freon huffers here
- freon, its the huffers choice.
When I was 17 I did it alot. Lucky to be alive. That shit kills people. But yeah, it is super fucking intense. Crazy hallucinations while awake then when you pass out crazy vivid dreams/hallucinations. A couple of times I thought I was about to die because I passed out and in the dream state I almost died then woke up scared as fuck.